Libs trying to destroy Justice Breyer

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The extremist justice, who has supported every half assed leftist bullshit during his lengthy career is just too moderate for the Leftards.

Shows how libs are unwilling to accept any compromise.

There's nothing the left would like better than to sully the reputation of any conservative SC Justice, so they can replace him. I take this as a sign they they've figured out that changing the number of justices isn't going to work.

There's nothing the left would like better than to sully the reputation of any conservative SC Justice, so they can replace him. I take this as a sign they they've figured out that changing the number of justices isn't going to work.
That is what happens when they run out of statues to tear down and buildings to loot and torch.

Perhaps we can make more of them so they will leave human beings alone.

The left needs to quit "pussyfooting" around and openly state that they are going to suspend the Constitution and write a new, Marxist Constitution, guaranteeing the right of the public to be suppressed, then announce the construction of "re-education camps" and "gulags." for any opponents of their policies. At least I would give them some small amount of respect for finally being up front about their goals.

Forum List

Back