Libs threatening to burn children alive for Trump masks

This is just too much, and the worst part is that Sleepy Joe hasn't even denounced the plan.

How does one person tweeting turn into a plural in the header?
Everyone knows how Leftist feel about children.

Stop being obtuse.
I love my four kids and I am a leftist so you would be very wrong in yer association of interpersonal relationships, but then again, you are not about truth just your propaganda to make you look good which does the opposite.

Do you love them so much that you would send them to the filming session of "Cuties 2"?

Leftists love that shit, and some are declaring how awesome it would be if their children could participate.

Thank you.

I remember liberal leader Peter Fonda threatening to throw the President's minor son into a case full of pedophiles.

Libs really don't like kids

Thank you.

I remember liberal leader Peter Fonda threatening to throw the President's minor son into a case full of pedophiles.

Can we say Nick Sandman?

How many threads have there been about children wearing MAGA Hats getting attacked by these Leftist.

There is an undeniable pattern from the Left of attacking children for political indifference.

Thank you.

Can we say Nick Sandman?

How many threads have there been about children wearing MAGA Hats getting attacked by these Leftist.

There is an undeniable pattern from the Left of attacking children for political indifference.

Stop it there. Leftists LOVE children.

images

Forum List

Back