Libs produce show in Canada to get you to empathize with pedophiles

This must be an act. You people seriously cannot BE this stupid. :ack-1:

In 1960, people would have thought you to be a crazy person if you would have opined that gays would someday not only be allowed to marry, but everyone would celebrate their freedom to do so.

Mark

This is NOT the 1960s. Join us in the THIS decade please.

If you are not mentally astute enough to see the connection I'm making, maybe you had better just sit on the sidelines. You seem to be one of the "useful idiots" the left needs to continue its agenda.

Mark

You are a moron making false comparisons. Gays are two consenting ADULTS. IF you cannot see the difference, then you are the one who needs to be benched! Dumbass.

You have serious reading comprehension problems. I am NOT the one making false comparisons. Again, blame it on the APA.

Mark

This must be an act. You people seriously cannot BE this stupid. :ack-1:

In 1960, people would have thought you to be a crazy person if you would have opined that gays would someday not only be allowed to marry, but everyone would celebrate their freedom to do so.

Mark

This is NOT the 1960s. Join us in the THIS decade please.

If you are not mentally astute enough to see the connection I'm making, maybe you had better just sit on the sidelines. You seem to be one of the "useful idiots" the left needs to continue its agenda.

Mark

You are a moron making false comparisons. Gays are two consenting ADULTS. IF you cannot see the difference, then you are the one who needs to be benched! Dumbass.

You have serious reading comprehension problems. I am NOT the one making false comparisons. Again, blame it on the APA.

Mark

Whatevs, moe. Lol.

Logically, if one sexual deviancy can be mainstreamed because they were "born that way", all of them should be.

Mark

They are sick. It is a mental illness. Duh.

Why are they "sick" and the gays are not?

Mark

Because they RAPE children. What in the hell is the matter with you?

Are you really this dense? You cannot make the connection?

Mark

Man, oh man, you are a twit. There is NO comparison, and your false comparison is an insult to all children who have been raped by sick adults.

Do you consider rape heterosexual sex too?

Jesus Christ, you really are that stupid.

Mark

Your rantings and paranoia are just insanity. Lol. NOBODY is going to accept pedophiles, no matter how much you wish they would. NOT going to happen.

Lol. Its NOT my wish, far from it. What grade are you in?

Mark

Pedophilia is an abnormal attraction to PREPUBESCENT children. :cuckoo:

Merriam Webster dictionary:
Full Definition of pedophilia
  1. : sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

Mark

You're an idiot to the umpteenth degree.

Pedophilia is considered a paraphilia, an "abnormal or unnatural attraction." Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with prepubescent children. Pedophiles are usually men, and can be attracted to either or both sexes.

You....you mean the dictionary is wrong? Did you let them know that?

Mark

Logical fallacy. :cuckoo:

Not my thought. The American Psychiatric Associationis the one who is pushing the idea.

Maybe you should use your "logical fallacy" argument with them?

Mark

The APA has never argued that all 'sexual deviancy' should be mainstreamed. That's just you...making shit up. And being wildly illogical as you do.

Do your own research. The APA did in fact try to mainstream pedophilia, but reversed course because of the outcry from the public. Their action was intentional and the response was expected. However, they understood that they had to go thru the process to get people used to the idea.

They are very good at what they do.

Mark

Show us your evidence that the APA argued that pedophilia should be mainstreamed. Or where the APA has argued that the molestation of children should be mainstreamed.

They "admitted" to their mistake.....lol.

APA to correct manual: Pedophilia is not a ‘sexual orientation’

Mark

And this is the APA's position on pedophilia"

The APA said in its statement that “‘sexual orientation’ is not a term used in the diagnostic criteria for pedophilic disorder and its use in the DSM-5 text discussion is an error and should read ‘sexual interest.’”

“In fact, APA considers pedophilic disorder a ‘paraphilia,’ not a ‘sexual orientation.’ This error will be corrected in the electronic version of DSM-5 and the next printing of the manual,” the organization said. The error appeared on page 698, said a spokeswoman.

So when has the APA ever argued that pedophilia should be mainstreamed or that the molestation of children should be mainstreamed?

As the APA's argument on the matter is explicitly contrary to your claims.

Watch for it. The next deviate movement sponsored by democrats will be legalizing the mental and physical abuse of boys and girls at the hands of sexual deviates. If democrats see a couple of votes in it and establishment republicans continue to cave anything is possible.

Except that it won't. As the only one's babbling about legalizing the mental and physical of children at the hands of 'deviants'......are you and your ilk.

They are sick. It is a mental illness. Duh.

Mark

The outcomes. You know, the ones you insisted were 'logically irrelevant'. Abusing children horribly or not abusing them at all.....you insist should be treated identically.

A rational person wouldn't.

Lol. Gay sex was thought of as abuse as well. And while sex with minors is thought of today as abuse, they are working hard to change that perception as well.

Interracial sex was considered sexual deviancy. Are you arguing that since interracial sex was mainstreamed.....the same has to be true of pedophilia?

If not, why not?

Good point. I did not claim that society has always been right. This was an instance where what we changed was for the good of society.

I am not saying that the same "has to be true" of pedophilia. I am simply showing you that there is today a concerted effort to accomplish just that. And based on our recent history, I won't say it will never happen.

Mark

There is no such concerted effort regarding pedophilia.

The Brits and their loyal colonies have almost a genetic predisposition not to rock the boat. And don't the LGBT strategists know it and use it to put people who sympathize with extreme sexualities in positions of power where the underlings will refuse to challenge.. PC isn't just an issue in Brit colonies...its an epidemic.

Yeah and when stuff like this is happening in the UK

Rotherham Child Abuse Inquiry: Over 1,400 Children Raped and Trafficked by Men of 'Pakistani-Heritage'

I can see how PC can ruin lives

WTF are you talking about?

What you're talking about. Using a few folks in a parade to condemn an entire sexual orientation as 'extreme'.

That was your argument regarding gays, was it not?
Shoving a cock up another man's ass in contravention to what both organs are designed for is very extreme.

Then head is totally extreme? No blow jobs for straight folks then.

And of course, plenty of straight couples like anal.

Wow.....with all the oral and anal among straights, you must really think that heterosexuality is extreme.
I wouldn't know. My wife and I don't do any of that. I would never defile the mouth that kisses our children like that. Maybe deviant sexual perversion is just a you thing, not a heterosexual thing.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Lights off, and no eye contact either. LOL!

Not my thought. The American Psychiatric Associationis the one who is pushing the idea.

Mark

The APA has never argued that all 'sexual deviancy' should be mainstreamed. That's just you...making shit up. And being wildly illogical as you do.

Do your own research. The APA did in fact try to mainstream pedophilia, but reversed course because of the outcry from the public. Their action was intentional and the response was expected. However, they understood that they had to go thru the process to get people used to the idea.

Mark

Show us your evidence that the APA argued that pedophilia should be mainstreamed. Or where the APA has argued that the molestation of children should be mainstreamed.

Mark

The APA said in its statement that “‘sexual orientation’ is not a term used in the diagnostic criteria for pedophilic disorder and its use in the DSM-5 text discussion is an error and should read ‘sexual interest.’”

“In fact, APA considers pedophilic disorder a ‘paraphilia,’ not a ‘sexual orientation.’ This error will be corrected in the electronic version of DSM-5 and the next printing of the manual,” the organization said. The error appeared on page 698, said a spokeswoman.

So when has the APA ever argued that pedophilia should be mainstreamed or that the molestation of children should be mainstreamed?

The APA is waiting for it to become politically correct like homos, then they'll change their "science" on the matter.

Mark

Mark

The APA is waiting for it to become politically correct like homos, then they'll change their "science" on the matter.

Unless they don't and they never do.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Where is their argument contrary to my claims?

Mark

Mark

The outcomes. You know, the ones you insisted were 'logically irrelevant'. Abusing children horribly or not abusing them at all.....you insist should be treated identically.

Lol. Gay sex was thought of as abuse as well. And while sex with minors is thought of today as abuse, they are working hard to change that perception as well.

Interracial sex was considered sexual deviancy. Are you arguing that since interracial sex was mainstreamed.....the same has to be true of pedophilia?

If not, why not?

Good point. I did not claim that society has always been right. This was an instance where what we changed was for the good of society.

I am not saying that the same "has to be true" of pedophilia. I am simply showing you that there is today a concerted effort to accomplish just that. And based on our recent history, I won't say it will never happen.

Mark

Yes, there is. These things start out small, on the fringes, then....

Mark

Mark

Mark

They are already changing their attitude towards pedophilia.

Thats how it starts.

Mark

If not, why not?

Mark

Yes, there is. These things start out small, on the fringes, then....

Mark

There's as much 'concerted effort' to teach the flat earth theory in schools.

Mark

Mark

Nonsense. They bowed to political correctness before, so they certainly can do so again.

Mark

Mark

Where is their argument contrary to my claims?

Mark

Right in the quote:

And nothing about 'mainstreaming' pedophilia or the molestation of children.

Why would I ignore the APA on their own position...and instead believe you?

Forum List

Back