Libs produce show in Canada to get you to empathize with pedophiles

Pedophilia is a mental illness. I think that is the point. I don't feel sorry for them though. They are dangerous to children (the most vulnerable people in our society) and should be locked away forever. There is no "cure" for this disease.

Logically, if one sexual deviancy can be mainstreamed because they were "born that way", all of them should be.

Mark

They are sick. It is a mental illness. Duh.

Why are they "sick" and the gays are not?

Mark

The outcomes. You know, the ones you insisted were 'logically irrelevant'. Abusing children horribly or not abusing them at all.....you insist should be treated identically.

A rational person wouldn't.

Lol. Gay sex was thought of as abuse as well. And while sex with minors is thought of today as abuse, they are working hard to change that perception as well.

You'll come around to their way of thinking, the sheep always do.

I have linked to a book that shows that sex with children is not only acceptable, but it would be good for them. The people that want to fundamentally change our society know what they are doing. We have already learned to not only accept, but to celebrate, single parenthood, divorce, and gay marriage, among other things.

What will we accept tomorrow?

Mark

Pedophilia is a mental illness. I think that is the point. I don't feel sorry for them though. They are dangerous to children (the most vulnerable people in our society) and should be locked away forever. There is no "cure" for this disease.

Logically, if one sexual deviancy can be mainstreamed because they were "born that way", all of them should be.

Mark

Mark

Because they RAPE children. What in the hell is the matter with you?

Mark

Mark

The outcomes. You know, the ones you insisted were 'logically irrelevant'. Abusing children horribly or not abusing them at all.....you insist should be treated identically.

Lol. Gay sex was thought of as abuse as well. And while sex with minors is thought of today as abuse, they are working hard to change that perception as well.

I have linked to a book that shows that sex with children is not only acceptable, but it would be good for them. The people that want to fundamentally change our society know what they are doing. We have already learned to not only accept, but to celebrate, single parenthood, divorce, and gay marriage, among other things.

Mark

GAY sex is illegal with children, and they would be considered pedophiles as well. Good grief!

Mark

Mark

Mark

Two consenting ADULTS versus raping kids. Gosh! What's the fucking difference? :eusa_eh:

Mark

Logical fallacy. :cuckoo:

Not my thought. The American Psychiatric Associationis the one who is pushing the idea.

Maybe you should use your "logical fallacy" argument with them?

Mark

The APA has never argued that all 'sexual deviancy' should be mainstreamed. That's just you...making shit up. And being wildly illogical as you do.

Do your own research. The APA did in fact try to mainstream pedophilia, but reversed course because of the outcry from the public. Their action was intentional and the response was expected. However, they understood that they had to go thru the process to get people used to the idea.

They are very good at what they do.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

Two consenting ADULTS versus raping kids. Gosh! What's the fucking difference? :eusa_eh:

Are you actually reading what I am writing, or what you think I'm writing? I am NOT advocating the position, I am warning you about the people who are.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Interracial sex was considered sexual deviancy. Are you arguing that since interracial sex was mainstreamed.....the same has to be true of pedophilia?

If not, why not?

Mark

Not my thought. The American Psychiatric Associationis the one who is pushing the idea.

Mark

The APA has never argued that all 'sexual deviancy' should be mainstreamed. That's just you...making shit up. And being wildly illogical as you do.

Do your own research. The APA did in fact try to mainstream pedophilia, but reversed course because of the outcry from the public. Their action was intentional and the response was expected. However, they understood that they had to go thru the process to get people used to the idea.

Mark

Show us your evidence that the APA argued that pedophilia should be mainstreamed. Or where the APA has argued that the molestation of children should be mainstreamed.

Mark

Mark

Are you actually reading what I am writing, or what you think I'm writing? I am NOT advocating the position, I am warning you about the people who are.

Mark

As IF! No, you are just another ignorant fucker on a message board and nothing more. Don't flatter yourself.

This must be an act. You people seriously cannot BE this stupid. :ack-1:

In 1960, people would have thought you to be a crazy person if you would have opined that gays would someday not only be allowed to marry, but everyone would celebrate their freedom to do so.

Mark

In 1960, people would have thought you to be a crazy person if you would have opined that gays would someday not only be allowed to marry, but everyone would celebrate their freedom to do so.

Mark

In the 1950s, interracial sex was considered sexual deviancy. If interracial sex is mainstreamed, does that mean that pedophilia has to be?

Mark

Mark

Mark

Show us your evidence that the APA argued that pedophilia should be mainstreamed. Or where the APA has argued that the molestation of children should be mainstreamed.

They "admitted" to their mistake.....lol.

APA to correct manual: Pedophilia is not a ‘sexual orientation’

Mark

Mark

Mark

Mark

As IF! No, you are just another ignorant fucker on a message board and nothing more. Don't flatter yourself.

I have given you plenty of evidence. Discard at your peril.

Mark

Mark

This is NOT the 1960s. Join us in the THIS decade please.

If you are not mentally astute enough to see the connection I'm making, maybe you had better just sit on the sidelines. You seem to be one of the "useful idiots" the left needs to continue its agenda.

Mark

Watch for it. The next deviate movement sponsored by democrats will be legalizing the mental and physical abuse of boys and girls at the hands of sexual deviates. If democrats see a couple of votes in it and establishment republicans continue to cave anything is possible.

Forum List

Back