Libs produce show in Canada to get you to empathize with pedophiles

This must be an act. You people seriously cannot BE this stupid. :ack-1:

In 1960, people would have thought you to be a crazy person if you would have opined that gays would someday not only be allowed to marry, but everyone would celebrate their freedom to do so.

Mark

This is NOT the 1960s. Join us in the THIS decade please.

If you are not mentally astute enough to see the connection I'm making, maybe you had better just sit on the sidelines. You seem to be one of the "useful idiots" the left needs to continue its agenda.

Mark

You are a moron making false comparisons. Gays are two consenting ADULTS. IF you cannot see the difference, then you are the one who needs to be benched! Dumbass.

The outcomes. You know, the ones you insisted were 'logically irrelevant'. Abusing children horribly or not abusing them at all.....you insist should be treated identically.

A rational person wouldn't.

Lol. Gay sex was thought of as abuse as well. And while sex with minors is thought of today as abuse, they are working hard to change that perception as well.

You'll come around to their way of thinking, the sheep always do.

I have linked to a book that shows that sex with children is not only acceptable, but it would be good for them. The people that want to fundamentally change our society know what they are doing. We have already learned to not only accept, but to celebrate, single parenthood, divorce, and gay marriage, among other things.

What will we accept tomorrow?

Mark

Two consenting ADULTS versus raping kids. Gosh! What's the fucking difference? :eusa_eh:

Are you actually reading what I am writing, or what you think I'm writing? I am NOT advocating the position, I am warning you about the people who are.

Mark

As IF! No, you are just another ignorant fucker on a message board and nothing more. Don't flatter yourself.

I have given you plenty of evidence. Discard at your peril.

Mark

What an ignoramus you are! Good grief!

Pedophilia is a mental illness. I think that is the point. I don't feel sorry for them though. They are dangerous to children (the most vulnerable people in our society) and should be locked away forever. There is no "cure" for this disease.

Logically, if one sexual deviancy can be mainstreamed because they were "born that way", all of them should be.

Mark

They are sick. It is a mental illness. Duh.

Why are they "sick" and the gays are not?

Mark

Because they RAPE children. What in the hell is the matter with you?

Are you really this dense? You cannot make the connection?

Mark

Pedophilia is a mental illness. I think that is the point. I don't feel sorry for them though. They are dangerous to children (the most vulnerable people in our society) and should be locked away forever. There is no "cure" for this disease.

Logically, if one sexual deviancy can be mainstreamed because they were "born that way", all of them should be.

Mark

Mark

Mark

WHAT connection? Is anyone being raped in gay sex, or are they both consenting adults?

Mark

Mark

Mark

Man, oh man, you are a twit. There is NO comparison, and your false comparison is an insult to all children who have been raped by sick adults.

Do you consider rape heterosexual sex too?

Mark

Mark

The outcomes. You know, the ones you insisted were 'logically irrelevant'. Abusing children horribly or not abusing them at all.....you insist should be treated identically.

Lol. Gay sex was thought of as abuse as well. And while sex with minors is thought of today as abuse, they are working hard to change that perception as well.

Interracial sex was considered sexual deviancy. Are you arguing that since interracial sex was mainstreamed.....the same has to be true of pedophilia?

If not, why not?

Good point. I did not claim that society has always been right. This was an instance where what we changed was for the good of society.

I am not saying that the same "has to be true" of pedophilia. I am simply showing you that there is today a concerted effort to accomplish just that. And based on our recent history, I won't say it will never happen.

Mark

Mark

Interracial sex was considered sexual deviancy. Are you arguing that since interracial sex was mainstreamed.....the same has to be true of pedophilia?

If not, why not?

Good point. I did not claim that society has always been right. This was an instance where what we changed was for the good of society.

I am not saying that the same "has to be true" of pedophilia. I am simply showing you that there is today a concerted effort to accomplish just that. And based on our recent history, I won't say it will never happen.

Mark

Oh, so you are one of THOSE! Paranoia will destroy ya.

Mark

Mark

Mark

WHAT connection? Is anyone being raped in gay sex, or are they both consenting adults?

Sigh. Let me ask you a question. Adulthood in America is set at 18(I believe) would it bother you for a 20 year old to sleep with a 17 year old?

Mark

Mark

Mark

Sigh. Let me ask you a question. Adulthood in America is set at 18(I believe) would it bother you for a 20 year old to sleep with a 17 year old?

Mark

What in the hell are you babbling about? That is not pedophilia, moron.

Mark

If not, why not?

Mark

Lol. Paranoia is based on an irrational fear. I can assure you that the evidence shows I am not paranoid. Far from it actually.

Mark

If not, why not?

Mark

Lol. Paranoia is based on an irrational fear. I can assure you that the evidence shows I am not paranoid. Far from it actually.

Mark

You are just another internet crazy and nothing more. I'm "assured" of that much. False equivalencies and paranoia. f

Mark

Mark

Mark

Of course it is!! The 17 year old is a minor. But, that doesn't seem to bother you. Next question. Would a 20 year old sleeping with a 15 year old bother you?

Mark

Mark

Mark

Of course it is!! The 17 year old is a minor. But, that doesn't seem to bother you. Next question. Would a 20 year old sleeping with a 15 year old bother you?

Mark

Why don't you learn a bit more about what pedophilia actually means before you continue to make yourself look like a retard.

Mark

Mark

Mark

Why don't you learn a bit more about what pedophilia actually means before you continue to make yourself look like a retard.

I have given the definition of pedophilia. Now, please tell me why we put people in jail for having sex with those under 18? Because they are considered CHILDREN.

Mark

If not, why not?

Mark

Mark

You are just another internet crazy and nothing more. I'm "assured" of that much. False equivalencies and paranoia. f

If you don't want to believe the APA, that is your choice. As for me, I can see where our "experts" want to lead us.

Mark

Mark

Logical fallacy. :cuckoo:

Not my thought. The American Psychiatric Associationis the one who is pushing the idea.

Maybe you should use your "logical fallacy" argument with them?

Mark

The APA has never argued that all 'sexual deviancy' should be mainstreamed. That's just you...making shit up. And being wildly illogical as you do.

Do your own research. The APA did in fact try to mainstream pedophilia, but reversed course because of the outcry from the public. Their action was intentional and the response was expected. However, they understood that they had to go thru the process to get people used to the idea.

They are very good at what they do.

Mark

Show us your evidence that the APA argued that pedophilia should be mainstreamed. Or where the APA has argued that the molestation of children should be mainstreamed.

Already did. When being gay was "delisted" by the APA, there was no "deviancy" if the person with gay tendencies never acted on them.

Sounds familiar.

Mark

Pedophilia is an abnormal attraction to PREPUBESCENT children. :cuckoo:

Merriam Webster dictionary:
Full Definition of pedophilia
  1. : sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object

Mark

You're an idiot to the umpteenth degree.

Pedophilia is considered a paraphilia, an "abnormal or unnatural attraction." Pedophilia is defined as the fantasy or act of sexual activity with prepubescent children. Pedophiles are usually men, and can be attracted to either or both sexes.

Forum List

Back