Libs love polls. Here's one. CNN: Trump Approval Spikes After Kavanaugh

The educated fools believed the polls in 2016....

Per the polls Trump didn't have a chance....

How did that work out for you Tard?

304 to 227...…

Who's your Daddy now?

You Tards are in for a Historic Ass Kicking.....

Decent people don't care for your Scum Bag tactics...

So you don't believe in polls, yet you guys are bragging about this poll...even though he's only at a 41% approval.

Maybe you guys should get your stories straight before responding?

I don't believe any of the polls.....

The one thing I do know is we are doing better

than the polls will ever show.....

If you idiots don't believe in the polls, then why are you idiots bragging about a poll where Trump is not doing well?

I ran into a guy today that has been a Tard all his life...

He told me he was disgusted with what you Tards have become....

He's voting Right for the first time in his life.....

You Dip Shits don't have a clue What's Coming.....

Ok. So you think talking to one guy is useful. But polling several people is not useful.

Then why are you idiots bragging about this poll in the first place?

I know if a life long union man like Dave has seen the

light there have to be many others just like him....

You tards have no idea what the BK FREAK SHOW

made you look like to the average American...………..

So you don't believe in polls, yet you guys are bragging about this poll...even though he's only at a 41% approval.

Maybe you guys should get your stories straight before responding?

I don't believe any of the polls.....

The one thing I do know is we are doing better

than the polls will ever show.....

If you idiots don't believe in the polls, then why are you idiots bragging about a poll where Trump is not doing well?

I ran into a guy today that has been a Tard all his life...

He told me he was disgusted with what you Tards have become....

He's voting Right for the first time in his life.....

You Dip Shits don't have a clue What's Coming.....

Ok. So you think talking to one guy is useful. But polling several people is not useful.

Then why are you idiots bragging about this poll in the first place?

I know if a life long union man like Dave has seen the

light there have to be many others just like him....

You tards have no idea what the BK FREAK SHOW

made you look like to the average American...………..

I'm sure there are other people like him as well.

If only there was some way we could determine the opinions of multiple people. Some like Dave and some perhaps not like Dave. Sounds like a crazy idea, I know.

Lol

Fun fact - when president polls 41% his party losses midterms.

Fun fact - When the economy is on fire the incumbent party fairs better than most midterms and sometimes gain seats.

As of 10/9/18..... 26 of 34 house seat races are now +2 for republicans. The other 8 are +2 democrat. With most polls admittedly +4 for democrats due to disparity of those polled this is an expanding lead.. No wonder democrats are totally unhinged... We could not only pick up seats in the House but the Senate is almost assured pick ups of 2-3 as well..

It's entirely possible to do a bit better than that, especially if the commies keep attacking people in public. If I were running I'd be running ads on that crap 24/7, saying here's an example of commiecrat leadership.

Democrats have issued a code red alert... They are scared shitless they will not gain either the House or Senate.. Hillary and the DNC clown car are livid...

The asshats get in my face and I'll introduce them to .40 S&W.

But they seem to be forgetting their own rules. Here's one from the Alinski rules for radicals. My bold.

11. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.

Saul Alinsky's 13 Tried-and-True Rules for Creating Meaningful Social Change | Open Culture

Maxine Waters is totally unhinged. She's the one who encouraged the mob mentality and actions... She needs to shut the fuck up..

No no, she needs to keep talking loud and clear all the way through election day. She keeps republicans motivated.

Trump supporters are happy about 41% approval?

Ok then. I guess math is difficult for the uneducated.

304 to 227...…

Who's your Daddy now?

Trump won by a total of 80,000 votes in PA MI and WI combined. This was a razor thin margin election and anyone who tells you otherwise is full of shit (see Trump)

I guess you have to rationalize your failure some way, right? Now your ilk is resulting to violent tantrums, people don't like that shit when they go to the voting booth.

/----/RUSH: CNN is not happy. They have a poll out showing Trump’s approval ratings have spiked and gone up at the conclusion of the Kavanaugh confirmation fight. Not cool. Also, independents disapprove of the Democrats’ handling of the Kavanaugh nomination by a 28-point margin in the CNN poll. That’s not how it was supposed to be. That’s not what people were supposed to conclude. People were supposed to conclude that Kavanaugh is unfit!
APP-100918-CNN-Trump-Poll.jpg
The question is do you actually have something with a credibile verifiable link that you can post to this erroneous poll, or do you just think the rest of us are as STUPID AS YOU ARE---:auiqs.jpg:

I assume you got these erroneous numbers from misogyny central the Rush Limbaugh show and are just repeating it. Anyone can post a picture of a CNN page with Anderson Cooper in the background. So nice try, but you failed MISERABLY.

And if you actually think 41% is a good showing for a Presidential approval rating going into the midterm election cycle, you've got your head shoved up your ass so tight it's going to take a jack hammer to get it out.

d3809abbb18cfa516b2734fefbe357d7.jpg

Here is a FOX NEWS poll with a real link.
Fox News Poll: Record number of voters oppose Kavanaugh nomination

And here's what is coming at you.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

With pictures & links--(before Kavanaugh)
Blue wave coming this November 2018

Hey...

I love Rush....

He kicks Tard Ass.....

It's clear you like Rush Limbaugh that's why you don't know jack shit. 3 or more daily hours of reich wing hyperbole, half truths & lies that lead to misconceptions and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling has hit it's mark. YOU

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

A great article that every listener to right wing talk show hosts and those who watch the FOX NEWS political soap box opera's--should spend the next 20 minutes reading is here.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

It describes how you have been manipulated over the last 20 years

Which created this-- (What's wrong with a Trump supporter's brain?)

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

The Dunning-Kruger Effect:

Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because of ignorance — basically they are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the worst it’s ever been, they simply take his word for it.

The seemingly obvious solution would be to try to reach those people through political ads, expert opinions, and logical arguments that educate with facts. Except none of those things seem to be swaying any Trump supporters from his side, despite great efforts to deliver this information to them directly.

The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed; it’s that they are completely unaware that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden.

Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them from realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning puts it in an op-ed for Politico, “The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities needed to recognize that one is not good at that task — and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially, they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb.

And if one is under the illusion that they have sufficient or even superior knowledge, then they have no reason to defer to anyone else’s judgment. This helps explain why even nonpartisan experts — like military generals and Independent former Mayor of New York/billionaire CEO Michael Bloomberg — as well as some respected Republican politicians, don’t seem to be able to say anything that can change the minds of loyal Trump followers.

Out of immense frustration, some of us may feel the urge to shake a Trump supporter and say, “Hey! Don’t you realize that he’s an idiot?!” No. They don’t. That may be hard to fathom, but that’s the nature of the Dunning-Kruger effect — one’s ignorance is completely invisible to them.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters' brains

So where does your information come from?

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

sc090304.gif

f81400eb9999a0334ad700160fd7567e.jpg

When you're attached at the hip to either right or left wing media, radio, T.V. & websites while refusing to either change the channel or READ anything, you're easily manipulated into what you believe, & who you're going to support & vote for.

Don't know why you bother to post all that crap, no one reads it, they just keep scrolling.

/----/RUSH: CNN is not happy. They have a poll out showing Trump’s approval ratings have spiked and gone up at the conclusion of the Kavanaugh confirmation fight. Not cool. Also, independents disapprove of the Democrats’ handling of the Kavanaugh nomination by a 28-point margin in the CNN poll. That’s not how it was supposed to be. That’s not what people were supposed to conclude. People were supposed to conclude that Kavanaugh is unfit!
The question is do you actually have something with a credibile verifiable link that you can post to this erroneous poll, or do you just think the rest of us are as STUPID AS YOU ARE---:auiqs.jpg:

I assume you got these erroneous numbers from misogyny central the Rush Limbaugh show and are just repeating it. Anyone can post a picture of a CNN page with Anderson Cooper in the background. So nice try, but you failed MISERABLY.

And if you actually think 41% is a good showing for a Presidential approval rating going into the midterm election cycle, you've got your head shoved up your ass so tight it's going to take a jack hammer to get it out.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Hey...

I love Rush....

He kicks Tard Ass.....

It's clear you like Rush Limbaugh that's why you don't know jack shit. 3 or more daily hours of reich wing hyperbole, half truths & lies that lead to misconceptions and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling has hit it's mark. YOU

A great article that every listener to right wing talk show hosts and those who watch the FOX NEWS political soap box opera's--should spend the next 20 minutes reading is here.

Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because of ignorance — basically they are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the worst it’s ever been, they simply take his word for it.

The seemingly obvious solution would be to try to reach those people through political ads, expert opinions, and logical arguments that educate with facts. Except none of those things seem to be swaying any Trump supporters from his side, despite great efforts to deliver this information to them directly.

The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed; it’s that they are completely unaware that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden.

Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them from realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning puts it in an op-ed for Politico, “The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities needed to recognize that one is not good at that task — and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially, they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb.

And if one is under the illusion that they have sufficient or even superior knowledge, then they have no reason to defer to anyone else’s judgment. This helps explain why even nonpartisan experts — like military generals and Independent former Mayor of New York/billionaire CEO Michael Bloomberg — as well as some respected Republican politicians, don’t seem to be able to say anything that can change the minds of loyal Trump followers.

Out of immense frustration, some of us may feel the urge to shake a Trump supporter and say, “Hey! Don’t you realize that he’s an idiot?!” No. They don’t. That may be hard to fathom, but that’s the nature of the Dunning-Kruger effect — one’s ignorance is completely invisible to them.

sc090304.gif

When you're attached at the hip to either right or left wing media, radio, T.V. & websites while refusing to either change the channel or READ anything, you're easily manipulated into what you believe, & who you're going to support & vote for.

Don't know why you bother to post all that crap, no one reads it, they just keep scrolling.

Hey I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh and watch FOX NEWS too. Once you get away from their bullshit, it quickly becomes very apparent how much YOU DIDN'T KNOW.

If that bothers you, tough shit.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Hey...

I love Rush....

He kicks Tard Ass.....

sc090304.gif

Hey I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh and watch FOX NEWS too. Once you get away from their bullshit, it quickly becomes very apparent how much YOU DIDN'T KNOW.

So you got nothing to address what I actually said, kewl.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Hey...

I love Rush....

He kicks Tard Ass.....

sc090304.gif

So you got nothing to address what I actually said, kewl.

There is no poll--it's bogus--it's made up based on what Rush Limbaugh may have said to his audience. No credibile, verfifable link it goes into the :bsflag:file

41% in a CNN poll....You can bet it's closer to 50-50.
prove it sweet heart.....

Here in LA is 90% disapproval rate for sure.....I'm yet to find a **** who supports him lately lol.
That doesn’t have to do with the fact that LA is fascistic in how it treats its Republican voters or anything....
Republican means a racist or q racist sympathizer why should we be nice to them?

Here in LA is 90% disapproval rate for sure.....I'm yet to find a **** who supports him lately lol.

And that’s why the popular vote means shit. The Founding Fathers knew what they were doing. We don’t want snobby elite dumbfucks to elect anyone.
Elite? You mean Clinton's friend and historical funder the orange ?

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Hey...

I love Rush....

He kicks Tard Ass.....

sc090304.gif

/——/ I don’t care what you watch or who you listen to. I really don’t. If you only want the liberal side then it’s your choice.

304 to 227...…

Who's your Daddy now?

Trump won by a total of 80,000 votes in PA MI and WI combined. This was a razor thin margin election and anyone who tells you otherwise is full of shit (see Trump)
/——/ Winning is winning and Hildabeast would have taken those razor thin margins to win.

That doesn’t have to do with the fact that LA is fascistic in how it treats its Republican voters or anything....
Republican means a racist or q racist sympathizer why should we be nice to them?
The majority of Democrats are racists(and that very much includes LA), and racism against white people is synonymous with the Democrat agenda.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Hey...

I love Rush....

He kicks Tard Ass.....

sc090304.gif

Once a mindless troll always a mindless troll.

304 to 227...…

Who's your Daddy now?

I guess you have to rationalize your failure some way, right? Now your ilk is resulting to violent tantrums, people don't like that shit when they go to the voting booth.

Lol nonsense, stating facts is not “rationalization” - I have no problem with the fact that Trump won, just as you should have no problem with a fact that this was a very close election.

304 to 227...…

Who's your Daddy now?

Lol nonsense, stating facts is not “rationalization” - I have no problem with the fact that Trump won, just as you should have no problem with a fact that this was a very close election.
/——/ If Hildabeast beat Trump 306 to 232 would you be calling it a close race.

Among the entire sample,31% described themselvesas Democrats,25% described themselves as Republicans, and 44% described themselves as independents or members of another party

Yep....more like 50-55% approve...poll sample is skewed.

Hey dummy, did you know that there are not equal number of Republicans and Democrats in this country?
42% identify as independents, 29% as Democrats, 26% as Republicans
Oversampled Democrats AND Independents and Undersampled Republicans. As I said.

Reapeating same thing without any basis does not improve your argument, it just makes you a brainless parrot.

Don't be a brainless parrot, come up with a REASON why you think there are not 42% independents, 29% Democrats and 26% Republicans.
Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows

You lefties love polls...there ya go.

...your link shows 29% Democrats 26% Republicans EXACLTY like the poll you are bitching about.

WTF is your malfunction?
Among the entire sample,31% described themselves as Democrats,25% described themselves as Republicans, and 44% described themselves as independents or members of another party
No it doesn't.

304 to 227...…

Who's your Daddy now?

/——/ If Hildabeast beat Trump 306 to 232 would you be calling it a close race.

If the separation was 0.5% margin in the states that ended up desciding the election? OF COURSE!

This was the closest election since Bush vs. Gore.

Forum List

Back