Libs in Cali win again. Woman who tried to kill baby, no jail time. Not her first time.

Woman Who Tried To Flush Newborn Baby Down McDonald’s Toilet Avoids Jail

A coworker called the police after hearing Sarah Jane Lockner flush a toilet containing her newborn baby boy.

BY GINA TRON

A McDonald's employee in Redwood City, California who tried to flush her newborn baby down a toilet after giving birth in the fast food restaurant’s bathroom has avoided jail time.

Sarah Jane Lockner, 27, was given four years of probation Friday after pleading no contest to felony child endangerment for the 2017 incident.Initially she was charged with attempted murder.

She will be held up as a metoo feminist hero. Like casey anthony who shows up and protests Trump with other liberals at Mar A Lago.

That’s just sick. Nobody on this forum, liberal, conservative, white supremacist, Anitfa, even Moonglow and DEANTARD would defend this evil creature.
You were premature. Deantard did indeed justify this killing.
While I don’t justify killing I’d also don’t justify forcing poor women to have unwanted babies when they don’t offer them any help. So how much money are Republicans willing to set aside to help these poor women in these unwanted children?

Step up Derp, put your own money where your piehole is. We do.

Now wait for Derp to scream I pay taxes!!!!

You're all mouth and no action

A coworker called the police after hearing Sarah Jane Lockner flush a toilet containing her newborn baby boy.

BY GINA TRON

A McDonald's employee in Redwood City, California who tried to flush her newborn baby down a toilet after giving birth in the fast food restaurant’s bathroom has avoided jail time.

Sarah Jane Lockner, 27, was given four years of probation Friday after pleading no contest to felony child endangerment for the 2017 incident.Initially she was charged with attempted murder.

She will be held up as a metoo feminist hero. Like casey anthony who shows up and protests Trump with other liberals at Mar A Lago.

That’s just sick. Nobody on this forum, liberal, conservative, white supremacist, Anitfa, even Moonglow and DEANTARD would defend this evil creature.
While I don’t justify killing I’d also don’t justify forcing poor women to have unwanted babies when they don’t offer them any help. So how much money are Republicans willing to set aside to help these poor women in these unwanted children?

I support the right of a woman to abort a pregnancy within the first trimester. This slut lives in California where there are over 100 Planned Parenthood centers. There is no justification for trying to drown an innocent human being.

BY GINA TRON

I support the right of a woman to abort a pregnancy within the first trimester. This slut lives in California where there are over 100 Planned Parenthood centers. There is no justification for trying to drown an innocent human being.
Same demented fucks that cry themselves into a frenzy over their so called concerns over children being separated from their parents at the border. Even though we know they are doing that to stop the well documented sex trafficking of minors, we should know the left does not give one flying fuck about any of them.

They only get whipped up into a frenzy when their media overlords tell them to yell.

I have been saying the left do not stand for shit, other than finding new and pathetic ways to bring down the country they hate that has given them all of the amenities they have and enjoy.

They are fucking worthless who deserve zero respect.

BY GINA TRON

Why is it that just because democrats are okay with murdering children they think that automatically absolves them from helping feed and clothe the poor?

BY GINA TRON

Step up Derp, put your own money where your piehole is. We do.

Now wait for Derp to scream I pay taxes!!!!

You're all mouth and no action
Exactly

BY GINA TRON

GFY, you do not speak for me.

BY GINA TRON

GFY, you do not speak for me.

Yea I do.

Forum List

Back