Libs heads explode: 235,000 jobs created vs 190,000 expected

How will Libs spin this news?

• Bad news because fewer people can receive Unemployment Insurance that drives the economy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jobs up, illegal immigration down.

MAGA Baby!
Thank President Obama. Illegal immigrations has been down for the last few years, but right wing talkers won't tell you the truth

LOL! The recovery started when Trump was elected.

You Moon Bats tried to blame Obama's failures on Bush and now you are trying to give Obama credit for Trump's success. Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much.

MAGA Baby!
Thank President Obama. Illegal immigrations has been down for the last few years, but right wing talkers won't tell you the truth

You Moon Bats tried to blame Obama's failures on Bush and now you are trying to give Obama credit for Trump's success. Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much.
It was Bush who lost 700,000 jobs a month, not Obama sweetie

MAGA Baby!

Bush's economy was doing fine for six years until that filthy ass Democrat Congress was elected in 2006. The one led by Tits Peloski, Dirty Harry, Barney Queerboy and that idiot Black nobody Senator from Illinois. As soon as the Democrats took power the economy crashed.

All we have got out of that Obama asshole was increased poverty, decreased family income. tremendous debt, more illegals flooding into the country, a disastrous foreign policy, good jobs going overseas, racial tensions, Muslim ass kissing and eight years without ever achieving even a 3% economic growth, which is dismal as hell.

Thank god that nightmare is over and we have someone that understand business running the country. That is why the job are up and we now have a real economic recovery.

However, you haven't seen nutin yet. Just wait until Trump's tax reduction hits the book. We will have a Reagan level economic boom.

Democrats have been a disaster for this country. Thank god that asshole rooked Hillary was not elected.

MAGA Baby!

Bush's economy was doing fine for six years until that filthy ass Democrat Congress was elected in 2006. The one led by Tits Peloski, Dirty Harry, Barney Queerboy and that idiot Black nobody Senator from Illinois. As soon as the Democrats took power the economy crashed.

All we have got out of that Obama asshole was increased poverty, decreased family income. tremendous debt, more illegals flooding into the country, a disasterous foreign policy, racial tensions, Muslim asskissing and eight years without ever achieving even a 3% economic growth, which is dismal as hell.

Thank god that nightmare is over and we have someone that understand business running the country. That is why the job are up and we now have a real economic recovery.

However, you haven't seen nutin yet. Just wait until Trump's tax reduction hits the book. We will have a Reagan level economic boom.

Democrats have been a disaster for this country. Thank god that asshole rooked Hillary was not elected.
Do you know just how many years I have been asking you what the Democrats did to ruin the Bush economy, and after all these years you have no answers, sweetie

MAGA Baby!
All thanks to Trump. He has restored consumer confidence. Anybody who disagrees is anti-White.

The recovery from Obama's disaster started the day after Trump was elected. America knew that the Obama nightmare was not going to continue with that idiot Crooked Hillary.
Are you better off today than on the day Bush left office

Nope...

MAGA Baby!
All thanks to Trump. He has restored consumer confidence. Anybody who disagrees is anti-White.

The recovery from Obama's disaster started the day after Trump was elected. America knew that the Obama nightmare was not going to continue with that idiot Crooked Hillary.

Nope...
To say that you gotta be on drugs.
Housing values up
Stock market up
401K up
millions of new jobs

i wonder just how many people lost their jobs between 2009 and late 2016? then lets subtract that from the measly 14 Million jobs that were created during the Obama years. whooppee doo! Obama created about 14 Million Jobs! Ya? well what about the 90 Million people who didnt find jobs?

a54be30fed882808d79fc843a000e6e0.gif

So much fail it's tough to even begin fixing.

[Q

Do you know just how many years I have been asking you what the Democrats did to ruin the Bush economy, and after all these years you have no answers, sweetie

We can start out with the Democrat sponsored CRA that created the credit failure. I mean who would have thunk that the filthy ass government putting pressure on lenders to give credit to people that neither had the means or the inclination to ever pay back the money was going to cause problems? You know, for social justice reasons. Then you had that Barney Queerboy as the one that was guarding that hen house and we saw what happen didn't we?

I have been asking you Moon Bats for years why was the economy doing fine for six years of the Bush Administration and then went to hell when the asshole Democrats took over in 2007. What did he do differently in 2007 that he did in the previous six years? Nothing except the Democrats now had all the power in Congress.

The variable was change to the America economy for the worse started when the Democrat Congress was elected in 2006 and really hadn't started to turn around until Trump won.

If you think the election of 2016 was bad you Moon Bats are looking at another disaster in the midterm election of 2018 because Trump's economy will be really booming by then.

235k jobs created, at the same time 200k filed for unemployment...so a net gain of 35k jobs......Not to impressive given that Trumpet has no recession to work with and has a total GOP power in Congress..

MAGA Baby!

Nope...
To say that you gotta be on drugs.
Housing values up
Stock market up
401K up
millions of new jobs

2 weeks after Obama's first inauguration the construction industry shut down and I was unable to find a job for nearly 2 years.

When a few small projects became available, I had to take a 15% paycut to be employed. They were small municipal contracts like 6-8 blocks of water or sewer lines. As opposed to 25-30 miles of highway paving, river erosion control and repair, or large building construction and associated dirt work, etc Jobs last 3years with frequent lay-offs between projects.

My taxes went up.

I have now been unemployed for 3 years.

I have 3 different occupations, Marine Mechanic, Truck Driver/Heavy Equipment Operator, and Certified Computer/Cisco Network Technician. and the jobs just aren't available yet.

In this region there are 100's still looking for work.

Not everyone managed to be successful in Obama's stagnant economy.

NW Arkanass has been booming for 4 years now...It is the home are of Tyson's Foods, Wal Mart, Cargill, Hunt Transportation, just to name a few..

[QU

2 weeks after Obama's first inauguration the construction industry shut down and I was unable to find a job for nearly 2 years.

When a few small projects became available, I had to take a 15% paycut to be employed. They were small municipal contracts like 6-8 blocks of water or sewer lines. As opposed to 25-30 miles of highway paving, river erosion control and repair, or large building construction and associated dirt work, etc Jobs last 3years with frequent lay-offs between projects.

My taxes went up.

I have 3 different occupations, Marine Mechanic, Truck Driver/Heavy Equipment Operator, and Certified Computer/Cisco Network Technician. and the jobs just aren't available yet.

Obama's economy also produced a tremendous amount of underemployment.

People that use to have good paying jobs may still be employed now but it is part time burger filliping work and that is the real legacy of Obama misleading employment figure. People have either given up looking for work or they are employed but making a lot less money. We see that with the increase in poverty, less family income and more people on welfare during the Obama Administration. A very dismal economy that never even achieved 3% economic growth in one year of the Kenyan Catastrophe's dismal economy. That on top of tremendous government spending, more taxes, failed healthcare and astronomical debt for our children.

Trump will fix all that and the failure of Obama will be transparent then and the Moon Bats will cry their Liberal tears.

[QU

My taxes went up.

People that use to have good paying jobs may still be employed now but it is part time burger filliping work and that is the real legacy of Obama misleading employment figure. People have either given up looking for work or they are employed but making a lot less money. We see that with the increase in poverty, less family income and more people on welfare during the Obama Administration. A very dismal economy that never even achieved 3% economic growth in one year of the Kenyan Catastrophe's dismal economy. That on top of tremendous government spending, more taxes, failed healthcare and astronomical debt for our children.

Trump will fix all that and the failure of Obama will be transparent then and the Moon Bats will cry their Liberal tears.
They are not expecting any better under Trumpet....But you play that angle to justify the rich getting tax breaks....And the lies of another politician..I know it makes you feel better..

[QU

My taxes went up.

Bullshit:

6a00d8345275cf69e201b8d24f2745970c-450wi

That blue line is underemployment, it closely tracks standard U3 unemployment.

Forum List

Back