Libs have a new hero: 9 year old "Girl" Scout stands up to "bully"

Who cares? It's the kids life,not yours. No one cares about your abusive religious bigotry either.

Good for her.
Yes, good for her.

Bad for our world.
Why is that? Standing up to a bully is an admireable Girl Scout value.

Allowing a boy child to turn into a girl is not an admirable value. And I think the Lord above might agree.

Jesus was unmarried, had long hair, wore dresses and hung out with a bunch of single guys named Matthew, Mark, Luke and John...
Did you have something important to say?
Does not appear so.

Who cares? It's the kids life,not yours. No one cares about your abusive religious bigotry either.
Who has to pay for the sex change and the psychiatric bills? Don't tell me it's not my fucking business. At least smomkers pay huge cigarette taxes and pay much higher insurance premiums while trannies geet their costs passed onto others for their ELECTIVE, NON MEDICALLY NECESSARY health care. FUCK THAT> FUckl every god damn liberal enabler forcing this bullshit on the rest of us.

So you agree with an adult bullying a little kid?

Saying that a boy in a dress is a boy in a dress is not "bullying," you fucking retard.

No doubt you "identify" as sentient, but you're not - reality is.

I thought liberterians believed in not judging other people as every man for himself?
Wouldn't that be something if a few hundred democrats shown up at a ted cruz rally with dresses on. It would mock you anti-government fuckers.

I thought you of the democrat - ISIS alliance favored the Hajib?

I don't like islam as it restricts human rights!

Who has to pay for the sex change and the psychiatric bills? Don't tell me it's not my fucking business. At least smomkers pay huge cigarette taxes and pay much higher insurance premiums while trannies geet their costs passed onto others for their ELECTIVE, NON MEDICALLY NECESSARY health care. FUCK THAT> FUckl every god damn liberal enabler forcing this bullshit on the rest of us.
Most trans people pay for their own surgeries. Some insurance covers hormones.

Oh yeah...nothing more commendable than teaching your kids to hate!

Girl Scouts’ critics: Too extreme to succeed

Girls Scouts teach kids to hate ---- reality.

If a leftist says that they identify a scorpion as a kitten, the bug will still have a sting.

That your drooling retards demand that reality doesn't exist and that your fantasy must be accepted is simply mental illness. You are mentally ill.

Forum List

Back