Librarian Declines Gift of Dr. Seuss Books from First Lady Melania Trump – Says They’re Racist

• Banned
The first red flag is the woman's name, Liz Phipps Soeiro. She's a brown person of a foreign third world origin. She's not the American of White European heritage the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. We need to deport these type people and make this country pure with the specific people the founders had in mind for it.

This librarian is suffering from the mental disease called liberalism. What in the world is racist about Dr. Seuss?

Librarian Declines Gift of Dr. Seuss Books from First Lady Melania Trump – Says They're Racist (Video)
jagxw8jpg.gif

The first red flag is the woman's name, Liz Phipps Soeiro. She's a brown person of a foreign third world origin. She's not the American of White European heritage the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. We need to deport these type people and make this country pure with the specific people the founders had in mind for it.

If the OP meant this to be another self-indulgent, chicken shit racist pussy thread, it should have posted it in the appropriate forum.

she wants books like:
Pat is a She-He
Pat Wants to Change
LESB friends
How To Win Big in the Ghetto Lottery
Mississippi Police Car Burning
Dear White People
White Men Can't Hump--Me

Last edited:
  • Banned

If the OP meant this to be another self-indulgent, chicken shit racist pussy thread, it should have posted it in the appropriate forum.
The truth hurts doesn't it? Are you one of those type people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, like me?

Let us all know if you're in the category!

[Naturalization Act of 1790

The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians]

claiming "racism" is kinda like a FAD------like NIKE SNEAKERS (used to be------I have not been keeping up)

The truth hurts doesn't it? Are you one of those type people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, like me?

Let us all know if you're in the category!

[Naturalization Act of 1790

The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians]

You just made a good argument for NOT taking everything the founders did as brilliant.

claiming "racism" is kinda like a FAD------like NIKE SNEAKERS (used to be------I have not been keeping up)
I remember in the 70's when 'Pet Rocks' were a fad. I bought my kids a couple of them. They came in a box with punched air breathing holes and hay.

Last edited:
This librarian is suffering from the mental disease called liberalism. What in the world is racist about Dr. Seuss?

Librarian Declines Gift of Dr. Seuss Books from First Lady Melania Trump – Says They're Racist (Video)

upload_2017-9-29_9-44-9.jpeg

Take these books back, if you please
I can not take them due to my disease
Racist, racist everywhere
I see them here, I see them there

libs e-mails were in the news
hating blacks, women, gays and Jews
But 'we aren't racist', we libs decry
'It's the GOP' that is our Lie

Now Dr. Seuss is all the fuss
Now they've thrown him under the bus
To keep the nation so divided
We use propaganda libs provided

I wonder if it is far too late
To reject the liberal message of 'hate'
Of all this bullshit I am tired
And I hope this libtard does get FIRED

Be that as it may, I checked it out, and the story is true:

Dear Mrs. Trump

This lady is clearly part of the problem, part of much bigger picture that permeates our society, and there's nothing wrong with pointing out clear examples of a serious problem. On either end.

Forum List

Back