Librarian Declines Gift of Dr. Seuss Books from First Lady Melania Trump – Says They’re Racist

I love it when the RWnuts dig up someone with a view that almost no one agrees with and then proceed to broadbrush all liberals with that view.

Classic desperation.

Pres, Obama praised Dr Seuss books several times, and credited them for teaching him about life when he was a young child. And there is a video of Michelle reading Dr Seuss to kids. Does that make them racist? .... :dunno:

Evidently.... Oh wait - my bad. It's only racist if a Conservative does the same thing. :p

[Naturalization Act of 1790

The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians]

Good thing the 14th amendment changed that.

Pres, Obama praised Dr Seuss books several times, and credited them for teaching him about life when he was a young child. And there is a video of Michelle reading Dr Seuss to kids. Does that make them racist? .... :dunno:

Evidently.... Oh wait - my bad. It's only racist if a Conservative does the same thing. :p

If you have a problem with racism, why don't you have a problem with the OP, USMB's Number 1 Racist?

Maybe they misheard it. With Melanias awful accent, they couldn't understand the book. Kinda like watching "Duck Dynasty"

Maybe they misheard it. With Melanias awful accent, they couldn't understand the book. Kinda like watching "Duck Dynasty"

lol, Duck Dynasty flashback. Remember when the RWnuts thought they were fucking GODS???

[Naturalization Act of 1790

The United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provides the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limits naturalization to immigrants who are free white persons of good character. It thus excludes American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and Asians]

Good thing the 14th amendment changed that.
Nope, the 14th was created for one specific purpose, to make the negro a citizen and equal to us (bad mistake). In modern times, the libs have subverted the 14th to no ends by promoting it to encourage the births of third world brown or yellow skin anchor babies. The 14th was a huge mistake. Only White people of European heritage should have been the only ones to be granted citizenship, just like the founders specifically intended it to be. Just think of what a wondrous country it would be today minus 2nd class people as citizens. We would be in total control without influence from these type people.

Last edited:
If you have a problem with racism, why don't you have a problem with the OP, USMB's Number 1 Racist?
Once again you do me the honor of posting something that proves my point, insulting and attacking a USMB member for not sharing YOUR views and opinions.

...and in this case the OP is right. The Librarian did pull the Ol' Liberal Race card BS in an act of disrespect against the 1st Lady. Other posters are right - Obama did praise Dr. Seuss, and the 1st Lady did read Dr, Seuss to kids, Suddenly, however, it is 'racist' because THIS 1st Lady presents the books as a gift.

The hacked and leaked DNC e-mails exposing liberal racism, sexism, homophobia, and anti-Semitism wasn't enough for some snowflakes, as they seem to feel the need to continue to prove who they are every day.

This librarian is suffering from the mental disease called liberalism. What in the world is racist about Dr. Seuss?

Librarian Declines Gift of Dr. Seuss Books from First Lady Melania Trump – Says They're Racist (Video)
That Librarian can be fired for what she has done. They do not make that much money. They are only paid around $2,500 a month. Probably Soros offered to pay her utilities' bills for a couple of months if she help Pres.Trump's wife look like a worthless pieces of crap as the way that they had done to Mary Todd Lincoln.. Pres.Trump needs to start doing what Abraham Lincoln had done to them when they were working on him.

Seeing Sally renewed Mary's spirit and she began petitioning for a pension once again and after much heated debate in Washington, President Grant signed the bill providing for an annual pension of $3,000 for her. The Life Of Mary Todd Lincoln | eHISTORY

Once again you do me the honor of posting something that proves my point, insulting and attacking a USMB member for not sharing YOUR views and opinions..

He's not sharing the countries view of the US Constitution.

3/4ths of the country agreed with the 14th amendment

Nope, the 14th was created for one specific purpose, to make the negro a citizen and equal to us (bad mistake).

Once again you do me the honor of posting something that proves my point, insulting and attacking a USMB member for not sharing YOUR views and opinions.

...and in this case the OP is right. The Librarian did pull the Ol' Liberal Race card BS in an act of disrespect against the 1st Lady. Other posters are right - Obama did praise Dr. Seuss, and the 1st Lady did read Dr, Seuss to kids, Suddenly, however, it is 'racist' because THIS 1st Lady presents the books as a gift.

The hacked and leaked DNC e-mails exposing liberal racism, sexism, homophobia, and anti-Semitism wasn't enough for some snowflakes, as they seem to feel the need to continue to prove who they are every day.

One person is calling the Seuss books racist.

lol, or put another way, one person is calling the Seuss books Steve_McGarrett and easyt65 friendly.

Once again you do me the honor of posting something that proves my point, insulting and attacking a USMB member for not sharing YOUR views and opinions..
He's not sharing the countries view of the US Constitution.

Very Liberal OPINION.

Libs embrace the disrespectful act of kneeling during the National Anthem, defending it by pointing it out it is an exercise of their Constitutional Right of Free Speech.

They then prove me right - claiming libs only care about THEIR right of Free Speech and desire to silence anyone who does not share their view - by condemning the President for exercising his right of Free speech by condemning the players' actions.

As I said, as reported, The President's comments reflected the opinions of 58% of the American people who condemn the players' actions. If you can't accept that it's your issue.

One person is calling the Seuss books racist. lol, or put another way, one person is calling the Seuss books Steve_McGarrett and easyt65 friendly.
You just can't help yourself continuing to prove me right by continuing to attack and insult anyone who disagrees with your opinion. You can stop now - you've made my point. Thank you.

Have a nice Day.

Why is this whack job allowed within 1,000 feet of school children???

we still struggle to close the achievement gap, retain teachers of color, and dismantle the systemic white supremacy in our institution.

Say the dumb ass librarian who just moments before bragged how they spend $20,000 per student per year in her district.

Forum List

Back