Liberty wins out against homofascism in Kentucky

Who pays you to write for them Joe? Because all you are capable of doing is spewing the same stuff the very same way. nothing new ever. I'm wholly unimpressed.

I run a resume business. Yes, it's very formulaic, but it gets the job done. Use the right phrases and insert the numbers.

Clearly, I can keep repeating the harsh reality to you, but you still don't get it... 40 years of Xian brainwashing have done their job to make you a compliant sheep.

That's why you call Zombie Jesus the "Good Shepherd".

If my ideological beliefs dictated that people of African descent are inherently inferior to people of European descent, would I be within my rights to refuse service to an African-American promoting a Black Pride event?

You should be allowed to make such a choice. Anti-discrimination laws applied to anyone but the government are unconstitutional.

And yes, I know the courts do not agree with me.

The only people who take this POV are those who have no immutable characteristics which are discriminated against and those who, for some reason, get a rise out of conflict.

Muslim is not an immutable characteristic, neither is gay, neither is Christian.

Race and gender are. But not as "identity", as in "I have all male DNA but identify as a woman"

Sorry if that's too much truth for you this morning. Actually, I'm not sorry

You don’t comprehend well.

You have nothing, and so insult me to make up for it.

That's sad, but I understand

I didn’t insult you. Dummy.

You missed my point and you stated a falsehood while doing it. You fail to comprehend things.

Being gay IS an immutable characteristic.

Therefore, ya can’t use that as a reason to deny service in a just society. We are a just society...for the most part. So, dummies like you will be disappointed over and over again.

If my ideological beliefs dictated that people of African descent are inherently inferior to people of European descent, would I be within my rights to refuse service to an African-American promoting a Black Pride event?

Discriminating while using twisted scriptural references as an aegis is precisely what the Taliban does in Afghanistan. We decry it here for its barbarity, but celebrate the same behavior as 'constitutionally protected rights'. Any disparity there?

When Fundamentalists of any religion use their faith as a bludgeon, freedom is mugged.
If my ideological beliefs dictated that people of African descent were inferior to people of any descent, would I be within my rights to go to a black printshop owner and demand he print information on the KKK's pride event? Would you say the black shop owner could not refuse me, regardless of his own personal beliefs?

I didn’t insult you. Dummy.

You missed my point and you stated a falsehood while doing it. You fail to comprehend things.

Therefore, ya can’t use that as a reason to deny service in a just society. We are a just society...for the most part. So, dummies like you will be disappointed over and over again.

Sour Sue doesn't want a just society, she wants one where she can lord over other people.

This case, like all the other assaults on liberty perpetrated by homofascists, was a no-brainer, but the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Human Rights Commission (an oxymoron obviously dominated by leftist, statist thug) arrogantly fined and not only ordered the shop owner to print the T-shirts, but to attend diversity training. Think on that for a moment: diversity training ordered by a state agency in America.

The shop owner respectfully declined and referred the Gay and Lesbian Services Organization (GLSO) to a shop that would print the T-shirts for the event. But, no, live and let live is not good enough for the Gaystopo in this country.

So if a shop refused to print t-shirts for blacks, would that be okay?

What about Jews? Mormons?

If he feels so strongly, then he has an option of not being in that business. Problem solved.
you also have the option to go to another business to get your work done.

This case, like all the other assaults on liberty perpetrated by homofascists, was a no-brainer, but the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Human Rights Commission (an oxymoron obviously dominated by leftist, statist thug) arrogantly fined and not only ordered the shop owner to print the T-shirts, but to attend diversity training. Think on that for a moment: diversity training ordered by a state agency in America.

The shop owner respectfully declined and referred the Gay and Lesbian Services Organization (GLSO) to a shop that would print the T-shirts for the event. But, no, live and let live is not good enough for the Gaystopo in this country.

So if a shop refused to print t-shirts for blacks, would that be okay?

What about Jews? Mormons?

If he feels so strongly, then he has an option of not being in that business. Problem solved.
you also have the option to go to another business to get your work done.

Bigots are too dumb to figure out a way to turn off gay people and other minorities without actually telling them that they hate them.

Morons.

All you have to do is provide shitty service with a smile and they will go elsewhere. But no. You must be assholes as well as bigots. So, you go through this professional victim show.

Gay marriage is the law of the land, snowflakes. Celebrate your scraps as much as you can :heehee:

It is always funny to see you queer lovers come out of the closet.
What a retarded sentiment

You have the right to be a queer.

I have the right to ridicule you for it.

If you don't want to be ridiculed for your despicable lifestyle then zip up your pants when you are around other guys.
Keep thinking about my dick, weirdo

Gay marriage is the law of the land, snowflakes. Celebrate your scraps as much as you can :heehee:

It is always funny to see you queer lovers come out of the closet.
What a retarded sentiment

You have the right to be a queer.

I have the right to ridicule you for it.

If you don't want to be ridiculed for your despicable lifestyle then zip up your pants when you are around other guys.
Keep thinking about my dick, weirdo

There is a lot of that on this forum, and all by Trump worshipers. It is very weird, one guy post his fantasies about me almost daily.

Wow. such anger. So what you are admitting is that your homophobia is essentially already being punished, it's why you have to hide behind a name on a board with a lot of other homophobic bigots to "come out of the closet".

Come on, buddy, man up. Start screaming about homos at work loud enough for HR to hear today.

You're not very bright, JoeB131.

The following is not a threat or a burst of anger, but a statement of fact regarding the tyrannical state of mind of the morally depraved: the only thing homofascist sociopaths like you will ever understand about the inalienable rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your depraved heads.

Defensive force is the only thing bullies and thugs understand about the inherent rights of others--about boundaries, mutual respect and decency. Hence, the 2nd Amendment.

Last edited:

Pseudoscientific drivel that's utterly irrelevant to the immutably inherent imperatives of natural and constitutional law at hand, which by the way, many homosexuals understand:

Kathy Trautvertter and Diane DiGeloromo of BMP T-shirts once told talk show host Glenn Beck they had to get involved because "when I put myself in his shoes I could see it from his side."

The LGBT printers realized they could not go against their own social mores and if asked, they "could not create or print anti-gay t-shirts for a group."

DiGeloromo said they know that siding with the printer may cause some concern in the LGBT community but "we feel it's not a gay or straight issue, it's a human issue and no one should be forced to do something against what they believe in."​

Apparently, you don't speak for these patriots of classical liberalism.

They readily grasp the pertinent distinction, i.e., that folks are not declining to serve others because they're homosexuals, but are refusing to provide goods or services that would require them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions.

Bigots are too dumb to figure out a way to turn off gay people and other minorities without actually telling them that they hate them.

Morons.

All you have to do is provide shitty service with a smile and they will go elsewhere. But no. You must be assholes as well as bigots. So, you go through this professional victim show.

Ah, more insight into your character. So not only are you stupid and hateful and intolerant, not only are you a fascist, but a sneak and a coward and a liar projecting your filth on decent and principled people who openly stand on their rights.

Once again! The reason homofascists lost the case is because the issue goes to the inalienable rights of natural and constitutional law. Folks are not declining to serve others because they're homosexuals, but are refusing to provide goods or services that would require them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions. These very same people serve homosexuals all the time in other ways that do not entail the latter, you dishonest little creep.

Moreover, you talk as if the homofascists won the argument. LOL! The gaystopo has been losing these cases one after another at the local and state level, and the Supreme Court is probably going to soon intervene to put things right in the fascistic blue states of leftyland.

Last edited:
Being gay IS an immutable characteristic.[/quite]

Pseudoscientific drivel that's utterly irrelevant to the immutably inherent imperatives of natural and constitutional law at hand, which by the way, many homosexuals understand:

Kathy Trautvertter and Diane DiGeloromo of BMP T-shirts once told talk show host Glenn Beck they had to get involved because "when I put myself in his shoes I could see it from his side."

The LGBT printers realized they could not go against their own social mores and if asked, they "could not create or print anti-gay t-shirts for a group."

DiGeloromo said they know that siding with the printer may cause some concern in the LGBT community but "we feel it's not a gay or straight issue, it's a human issue and no one should be forced to do something against what they believe in."​

Apparently, you don't speak for these patriots of classical liberalism.

They readily grasp the pertinent distinction, i.e., that folks are not declining to serve others because they're homosexuals, but are refusing to provide goods or services that would require them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions.

Morons.

Ah, more insight into your character. So not only are you stupid and hateful and intolerant, not only are you a fascist, but a sneak and a coward and a liar projecting your filth on decent and principled people who openly stand on their rights.

Once again! The reason homofascists lost the case is because the issue goes to the inalienable rights of natural and constitutional law. Folks are not declining to serve others because they're homosexuals, but are refusing to provide goods or services that would require them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions. These very same people serve homosexuals all the time in other ways that do not entail the latter, you dishonest little creep.

Moreover, you talk as if the homofascists won the argument. LOL! The gaystopo has been losing these cases one after another at the local and state level, and the Supreme Court is probably going to soon intervene to put things right in the fascistic blue states of leftyland.

Great post. Really great!

The following is not a threat or a burst of anger, but a statement of fact regarding the tyrannical state of mind of the morally depraved: the only thing homofascist sociopaths like you will ever understand about the inalienable rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your depraved heads.

Defensive force is the only thing bullies and thugs understand about the inherent rights of others--about boundaries, mutual respect and decency. Hence, the 2nd Amendment.

Uh, guy you point a gun at me, I'll fucking report your ass to the police. Then they'll throw you in the clink and take your guns... that's how CIVILIZED people work.

We'll keeping suing you homophobes in court, we'll keep ruining your businesses.

Sweet Cakes by Melissa - OUT OF BUSINESS
Memories Pizza - Just a memory now, bitch...
Chik-Fil-Hate- Backing down..

You will lose. Get used to it, and see a therapist about your latent homosexuality, it's making you very angry.

KY Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Print Shop Owner Who Refused To Print Messages Violating His Beliefs
By James Barrett
DailyWire.com
10/31/19

“For more than seven years, government officials used this case to turn Blaine’s life upside down, even though we told them from the beginning that the lawsuit didn’t comply with the city’s own legal requirements,” said Campbell, in a statement included in an ADF news release Thursday. “The First Amendment protects Blaine’s right to continue serving all people while declining to print messages that violate his faith. Justice David Buckingham recognized this in his concurring opinion, and no member of the court disagreed with that.”
KY Supreme Court Rules In Favor Of Print Shop Owner Who Refused To Print Messages Violating His Beliefs

The GLSO rejected Adamson's offer and filed a discrimination complaint with the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Human Rights Commission. The commission declared Adamson was guilty of illegal discrimination and ordered him to print shirts with messages that conflicted with his religious beliefs.

In May of 2017, the Kentucky Court of Appeals rescinded the commission's findings, ruling that Adamson is free to decline orders that would require him to print messages that conflict with his religious beliefs.

Then the human rights commission appealed the decision to the Kentucky Supreme Court.

As CBN News reported last year, two lesbian business owners also sided with the Christian printer.

DiGeloromo said they know that siding with the printer may cause some concern in the LGBT community but "we feel it's not a gay or straight issue, it's a human issue and no one should be forced to do something against what they believe in."

FREE SPEECH VICTORY: Kentucky Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Christian Print Shop Owner
Topic:

Most homos and their leftist comrades either don't grasp or pretend not to grasp the pertinent distinction, i.e., that folks are not declining to serve others because they're homosexuals, but are refusing to provide goods or services that would require them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions.

Is there something about homosexuality that makes most homosexuals think like jackbooted homofascists incapable of grasping the sociopolitical empathy of classical liberalism? Why are most homosexuals sociopolitical narcissists or sociopaths to boot?

Being anti-LGBT is NOT part of Christian beliefs, it is the belief of only some sects/variations/denominations/cults of Christianity. This is why stating the name of one's denomination is so important.

Using made-up terms like "jackbooted homofascist" is one of the last things that someone who believes in the teachings of Jesus would do. I would not be surprised if many folks in the organization that requested this print job are Christians themselves.

Uh, guy you point a gun at me, I'll fucking report your ass to the police. Then they'll throw you in the clink and take your guns... that's how CIVILIZED people work.

Oh, why so hysterical, tough guy?

Forum List

Back