Liberty wins out against homofascism in Kentucky

So you're pretending not to grasp the pertinent distinction, i.e., that folks are not declining to serve others because they're homosexuals, but are refusing to provide goods or services that would require them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions?

Can you say strawman, you Marxist thug?

More like grasping at straws.... you are trying to grasp at some little place in the world where your homophobia is still accepted...

Public Accommedation laws are pretty clearly written. You can't discriminate. If you are offering to print up anyone's message, you can't do backsies and say, "That message is really offensive to my Bronze Age Superstitions".

So, you really ,honestly do not think that such a place should be allowed to control which messages they print?

Would you be fighting to force them to print T-shirts for the next Aryan nation convention?

Would you be fighting to force them to print T-shirts that celebrated the twin towers coming down?

Is there any message in your mind they should be allowed to say "no, we will not print that"?

You don't have an unalienable right to be a hater.

Working on the unlikely premise you have gainful employment, I want you to go to work today and start screaming about "Homofascism" and "Sodomites".. Please, please, please go ahead and do it.

The only thing homofascist sociopaths like you will ever understand about the inalienable rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your depraved heads.

If my ideological beliefs dictated that people of African descent are inherently inferior to people of European descent, would I be within my rights to refuse service to an African-American promoting a Black Pride event?

Discriminating while using twisted scriptural references as an aegis is precisely what the Taliban does in Afghanistan. We decry it here for its barbarity, but celebrate the same behavior as 'constitutionally protected rights'. Any disparity there?

When Fundamentalists of any religion use their faith as a bludgeon, freedom is mugged.
big difference with your own ideological beliefs and religious beliefs from an established religion beliefs held by millions

If my ideological beliefs dictated that people of African descent are inherently inferior to people of European descent, would I be within my rights to refuse service to an African-American promoting a Black Pride event?

Discriminating while using twisted scriptural references as an aegis is precisely what the Taliban does in Afghanistan. We decry it here for its barbarity, but celebrate the same behavior as 'constitutionally protected rights'. Any disparity there?

When Fundamentalists of any religion use their faith as a bludgeon, freedom is mugged.
big difference with your own ideological beliefs and religious beliefs from an established religion beliefs held by millions
I'm also a Christian. Could you quote the Golden Rule for the group?

I'm also a Christian. Could you quote the Golden Rule for the group?
"Do not treat others in ways that you would not like to be treated"
I wouldnt want to force another to go against thier beliefs just like I wouldnt want some one to force me to go against mine
that golden rule?

So, you really ,honestly do not think that such a place should be allowed to control which messages they print?

Would you be fighting to force them to print T-shirts for the next Aryan nation convention?

Left up to me, we'd be sending Aryan Nation members to prison... like they do to hate groups in Europe, so not a great example.

Is there any message in your mind they should be allowed to say "no, we will not print that"?

That wasn't the point here. There was nothing offensive in what the gay group wanted printed...

Working on the unlikely premise you have gainful employment, I want you to go to work today and start screaming about "Homofascism" and "Sodomites".. Please, please, please go ahead and do it.

The only thing homofascist sociopaths like you will ever understand about the inalienable rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your depraved heads.

Wow. such anger. So what you are admitting is that your homophobia is essentially already being punished, it's why you have to hide behind a name on a board with a lot of other homophobic bigots to "come out of the closet".

Come on, buddy, man up. Start screaming about homos at work loud enough for HR to hear today.

That wasn't the point here. There was nothing offensive in what the gay group wanted printed...

What is and is not offensive is a subjective matter. What you find objective is different than what someone else might find offensive.

Is it your place to tell people what is and is not offensive?

Wow. such anger. So what you are admitting is that your homophobia is essentially already being punished, it's why you have to hide behind a name on a board with a lot of other homophobic bigots to "come out of the closet".

Come on, buddy, man up. Start screaming about homos at work loud enough for HR to hear today.

Let's all twist Joe's two working brain cells into a real knot. Let's pretend a Muslim did not want to print a Gay Love tee shirt and see what Joe would say

Let's all twist Joe's two working brain cells into a real knot. Let's pretend a Muslim did not want to print a Gay Love tee shirt and see what Joe would say

If he was in violation of the state's public accommodation laws, then he should be fined.

Hey, ever notice how many Muslims own liquor stores?

Where's all your vitriol Joe? Where's all the rot about Muslim haters and bigots who hate gays?

You're such a simpleton hypocrite Joe and we all know it

You should be allowed to make such a choice. Anti-discrimination laws applied to anyone but the government are unconstitutional.

And yes, I know the courts do not agree with me.

The only people who take this POV are those who have no immutable characteristics which are discriminated against and those who, for some reason, get a rise out of conflict.

What is and is not offensive is a subjective matter. What you find objective is different than what someone else might find offensive.

Is it your place to tell people what is and is not offensive?

Look how Joe demures when the owner of the print shop is posited to be a Muslim. "he should be fined".

These people are pathetic and every bit bigots as what they PROJECT on others

You should be allowed to make such a choice. Anti-discrimination laws applied to anyone but the government are unconstitutional.

The only people who take this POV are those who have no immutable characteristics which are discriminated against and those who, for some reason, get a rise out of conflict.

Muslim is not an immutable characteristic, neither is gay, neither is Christian.

Race and gender are. But not as "identity", as in "I have all male DNA but identify as a woman"

Sorry if that's too much truth for you this morning. Actually, I'm not sorry

Where's all your vitriol Joe? Where's all the rot about Muslim haters and bigots who hate gays?

Muslims aren't the ones letting the Rich Fuck the Working Class because Zombie Jesus hates Gay People.

That would be Xians...

As much as I live in your head, you still don't get it.

My issue is that in the last 40 years, the rights of working class Americans have been slowly eroded by the wealthy. They would have never ever been able to pull this off without the Churches convincing them that Zombie Jesus hates gays and Mexicans, just like they do. If the Rich stole the American Dream, the Church was driving the getaway car.

Not the Mosques, most of whom just kind of want to be left alone. There's a mosque a few miles from my house. They have big iron gates around it to protect it from the bigots.

Now, if you guys kept your backwards ass superstition to yourselves inside your churches, I probably wouldn't have that much of a problem with you.

Muslim is not an immutable characteristic, neither is gay, neither is Christian.

Race and gender are. But not as "identity", as in "I have all male DNA but identify as a woman"

You don’t comprehend well.

Muslims aren't the ones letting the Rich Fuck the Working Class because Zombie Jesus hates Gay People.

That would be Xians...

As much as I live in your head, you still don't get it.

My issue is that in the last 40 years, the rights of working class Americans have been slowly eroded by the wealthy. They would have never ever been able to pull this off without the Churches convincing them that Zombie Jesus hates gays and Mexicans, just like they do. If the Rich stole the American Dream, the Church was driving the getaway car.

Not the Mosques, most of whom just kind of want to be left alone. There's a mosque a few miles from my house. They have big iron gates around it to protect it from the bigots.

Now, if you guys kept your backwards ass superstition to yourselves inside your churches, I probably wouldn't have that much of a problem with you.

Who pays you to write for them Joe? Because all you are capable of doing is spewing the same stuff the very same way. nothing new ever. I'm wholly unimpressed.

You don’t comprehend well.

You have nothing, and so insult me to make up for it.

That's sad, but I understand

So when did you decide to be "Straight"? Clearly, if sexual orientation is a "choice", there had to be a day you were thinking about it and decided you liked Dick. (and, no, not because the most handsome boy was named "Richard")

Forum List

Back