Liberty wins out against homofascism in Kentucky

If my ideological beliefs dictated that people of African descent are inherently inferior to people of European descent, would I be within my rights to refuse service to an African-American promoting a Black Pride event?

Discriminating while using twisted scriptural references as an aegis is precisely what the Taliban does in Afghanistan. We decry it here for its barbarity, but celebrate the same behavior as 'constitutionally protected rights'. Any disparity there?

When Fundamentalists of any religion use their faith as a bludgeon, freedom is mugged.

You are a fool of a statist bootlick with zero understanding of the real-world ramifications of what you're twisted logic implies because you have zero understanding about the nature of liberty and the classical liberalism of the Lockean tradition of natural and constitutional law on which this nation was founded.

Ideological dissent/discrimination is the very essence of liberty!

You are the "Talibani" thug.

It should not be limited to just religious beliefs.

And it's not! That's why the ADF continuously opposes lefty's tyranny as a violation of the First-Amendment freedom of expression per ideological conviction!

This is a license to discriminate. It is way too broad. You are a fascist pig.

The only entity that attempted to discriminate, to impose, against the imperatives of naturAl and constitutional law, was the government, you brainwashed fool of the state schools and popular culture. It was the county government attempting to set an unconstitutional precedent against inalienable rights, you mindless, slogan-spouting doofus! You are the fascist pig.

Once again, you silly ass, ideological dissent/discrimination and free-association are the very essence of liberty!

Last edited:
Gay marriage is the law of the land, snowflakes. Celebrate your scraps as much as you can :heehee:

Has nothing to do with religious freedom...the topic the gaystapo keeps getting crushed on when they try to force their hand in the courts

Pesky First Ammendment

This case, like all the other assaults on liberty perpetrated by homofascists, was a no-brainer, but the Lexington-Fayette Urban County Human Rights Commission (an oxymoron obviously dominated by leftist, statist thug) arrogantly fined and not only ordered the shop owner to print the T-shirts, but to attend diversity training. Think on that for a moment: diversity training ordered by a state agency in America.

The shop owner respectfully declined and referred the Gay and Lesbian Services Organization (GLSO) to a shop that would print the T-shirts for the event. But, no, live and let live is not good enough for the Gaystopo in this country.

So if a shop refused to print t-shirts for blacks, would that be okay?

What about Jews? Mormons?

If he feels so strongly, then he has an option of not being in that business. Problem solved.

JoeB131 said:

If he feels so strongly, then he has an option of not being in that business. Problem solved.
In a free country he can choose not to print anything that offends him. And it isn't your business.

I guess you think government should force him to print KKK slogans? Fascist do.

So you're pretending not to grasp the pertinent distinction, i.e., that folks are not declining to serve others because they're homosexuals, but are refusing to provide goods or services that would require them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions?

Can you say strawman, you Marxist thug?

Last edited:
So you're pretending not to grasp the pertinent distinction, i.e., that folks are not declining to serve others because they're homosexuals, but are refusing to provide goods or services that would require them to make expressions or engage in activities contrary to their ideological convictions?

They get it.

It's not about Homosexuals. It's about setting a precedent. That being that it's no longer acceptable to live and let live. Now they demand that you participle in what they tell you, or be destroyed.

More like grasping at straws.... you are trying to grasp at some little place in the world where your homophobia is still accepted...

Public Accommedation laws are pretty clearly written. You can't discriminate. If you are offering to print up anyone's message, you can't do backsies and say, "That message is really offensive to my Bronze Age Superstitions".

More like grasping at straws.... you are trying to grasp at some little place in the world where your homophobia is still accepted...

Public Accommedation laws are pretty clearly written. You can't discriminate. If you are offering to print up anyone's message, you can't do backsies and say, "That message is really offensive to my Bronze Age Superstitions".

The only thing homofascist sociopaths like you will ever understand about the inalienable rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your depraved heads.

Not at all. Since theKKK is a hate group, you can justify not taking their business....

Protected classes, not so much.
Being gay doesn't give you special rights. Like the right to force hetrosexuals to participate in their personal affairs.

Its amazing how Fascists think they get to decide who gets rights and who doesn't, and don't appear to even recognize how hypocritical they are.

Would you force a Muslim to perform a Jewish ceremony?

If course not.

The only thing homofascist sociopaths like you will ever understand about the inalienable rights of others is the business end of a loaded gun pointed at your depraved heads.

You don't have an unalienable right to be a hater.

Working on the unlikely premise you have gainful employment, I want you to go to work today and start screaming about "Homofascism" and "Sodomites".. Please, please, please go ahead and do it.

Being gay doesn't give you special rights. Like the right to force hetrosexuals to participate in their personal affairs.

I agree entirely. Gays aren't asking for anything special. They are asking for the right to go into a business and get the services that business promises, just like Black and Jews can expect that, even if the person behind the counter is a racist or an anti-Semite.

Its amazing how Fascists think they get to decide who gets rights and who doesn't, and don't appear to even recognize how hypocritical they are.

Would you force a Muslim to perform a Jewish ceremony?

Actually, that's a dumb analogy. Printing a t-shirt or baking a cake isn't a ceremony.

If my ideological beliefs dictated that people of African descent are inherently inferior to people of European descent, would I be within my rights to refuse service to an African-American promoting a Black Pride event?

Discriminating while using twisted scriptural references as an aegis is precisely what the Taliban does in Afghanistan. We decry it here for its barbarity, but celebrate the same behavior as 'constitutionally protected rights'. Any disparity there?

When Fundamentalists of any religion use their faith as a bludgeon, freedom is mugged.

Wrong. They weren't discriminating. Good for Ky. The lgbt group are the most intolerant discriminatory group in the world.

Forum List

Back