Liberals

Why should liberals accept it, goober? We won the popular vote, like we always fucking do. We would have won the electoral college too if it wasn't for massive voter suppression of minorities in states like Arizona, N. Carolina, and Wisconsin. You fascist Repug assholes haven't legitimately won a presidential election since Bush in 1988.

You fascist Repug fucks are evil and you don't believe in democracy. Fuck all of you.

Please keep crying like a little bitch...it warms my heart to know you're in such a state of despair.
Didn't you hear about all those reports of voter suppression of minorities? Neither did I. :lol:

OH NO!! All the Repug fascist fucks are ganging up on me again! Whatever will I do??

I'll just keeping kicking the shit out of you Nazi fuckholes, that's what.

Please refresh my memory, goobers...Did I already mention that no Repug has legitimately won a Presidential election since Bush in 1988?

You're kicking ass like hillary......

Yep, Clinton did win the popular vote and the electoral college. Can't argue with that. Maybe you cheating little fascist pussies shouldn't prevent minorities from voting. Then liberals would be more willing to accept the election results.

You mean like the millions of illegals who voted?
Just how stupid are these so called disenfranchised voters?
Even an illegal can manage to vote yet these people are too stupid to get to the polls?

Forum List

Back