Liberals, your defeat by Trump is now complete

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I'm no Trump fanboy. As more and more evidence comes out about his inaction to stop, if not encouragement of, the January 6th riot, I respect him less and less.

But even if he is the slimy toad that liberals consider him, he has utterly vanquished liberalism in the United States.

Abortion "rights" was the liberals number one issue at all times. No matter what other losses they may have sustained, they were bound and determined to keep the abortion massacre in full progress. They loved all Democrats except the few who were pro-life. Those were targeted for political extermination. They hated all Republicans except those who were pro-choice. Those they held up as heroes, examples that all Reps needed to follow in order to be considered even human beings.

They thought the deck was stacked because there was the "law of the land" passed by the Supremes, which they thought was irrevocable. The old liberals of more than a hundred years ago thought Dredd Scott V. Sanford (1859), and Plessy v. Ferguson (1896) were unbreakable. So this is the third pillar of the Democratic Party to be destroyed by the GOP.

Except this one was a one-man destruction. No other Republican had the balls to nominate actual pro-life justices to the court.

Liberals love getting their way through the courts, when voters firmly reject their absurd policies. I wonder what iconic liberal ruling will go next?

I'm no Trump fanboy. As more and more evidence comes out about his inaction to stop, if not encouragement of, the January 6th riot, I respect him less and less.

But even if he is the slimy toad that liberals consider him, he has utterly vanquished liberalism in the United States.

Abortion "rights" was the liberals number one issue at all times. No matter what other losses they may have sustained, they were bound and determined to keep the abortion massacre in full progress. They loved all Democrats except the few who were pro-life. Those were targeted for political extermination. They hated all Republicans except those who were pro-choice. Those they held up as heroes, examples that all Reps needed to follow in order to be considered even human beings.

They thought the deck was stacked because there was the "law of the land" passed by the Supremes, which they thought was irrevocable. The old liberals of more than a hundred years ago thought Dredd Scott V. Sanford (1859), and Plessy v. Ferguson (1896) were unbreakable. So this is the third pillar of the Democratic Party to be destroyed by the GOP.

Except this one was a one-man destruction. No other Republican had the balls to nominate actual pro-life justices to the court.

Liberals love getting their way through the courts, when voters firmly reject their absurd policies. I wonder what iconic liberal ruling will go next?

IDK but this ruling could very well get distinguished into oblivion because as soon as a state bans abortion, morning after pills, etc, they are going to run head first into the Obamacare wall and "we be a christian company" isn't going to work when it comes to state actors. Kicking it to the states will set up an Article VI supremacy clause showdown.

Not really Trump, more the Koch brothers to be honest.

IDK but this ruling could very well get distinguished into oblivion because as soon as a state bans abortion, morning after pills, etc, they are going to run head first into the Obamacare wall and "we be a christian company" isn't going to work when it comes to state actors. Kicking it to the states will set up an Article VI supremacy clause showdown.
Which would be refereed by the Supreme Court, who are about to officially announce that abortion is a state issue, like other forms of violence.

FSE4l4ZXwAIS7Wm

Now conservatives will have to defend what comes next. Good Luck!

New Topics

Forum List

Back