Liberals: Underage Girls Should Be Taught 'Tolerance' For Male Genitals

There is a distinct difference between adults practicing nudism and young children being exposed to it in restrooms or locker rooms.

Agreed. Children are no different than adults. Every one is different.

I'm sure there are girls who are less caring about a weirdo in a dress in their bathrooms or lockers, but most (I would think) would be very uncomfortable.

It's not about nudity and sex as it is privacy, and some kids are more private than others, especially heavier set girls.

After all, why do we draw our shades at night in our homes? We want privacy.

Somebody's conveniently forgotten what Trump said on the subject:

"People go. They use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate," Trump said. "There has been so little trouble."

Trump: Transgender people can use whatever bathroom they want

Like I said, nice try, OP.

Look! An idiot has arrived.

that-one-teacher-who-makes-you-feel-like-a-complete-idiot-when-you-get-an-answer-wrong_o_410937.gif

Conflating locker rooms where people get naked with bathrooms. Rich... I don't believe Trump called anyone intolerant either.

But thanks for providing more proof for your truly special grade IQ again.

Yeah, the big difference is, a locker room for 12 year olds is just for 12 year olds.

A bathroom is for 12 year olds and every other age.

Goddam you're stupid. You're so stupid it's not even funny. It's tragic.
-

BTW you might want to ask yourself why children are so self conscious, could it possibly be being raised by puritanical self conscious assholes like you? The aren't born that way.
Actually you ignorant tool - they are born that way. Ask any of the 100% of girls who say they were mortified about getting undressed in front of just other girls if there parents told them that they should be ashamed and horrified over their own bodies and they will all tell you unequivocally - NO.

But after spending years with clothes on in front of people and being self-conscious during a tough age, it's only natural to not want to get naked in front of other people. Now do the world a favor and shut the fuck up you nudist freak.

I'm sorry your parents fucked your head up so badly, you know there's help for that, right?

There's lots of good that comes out of these threads for me. You fellas, enlighten me on just how many whackos are among us in society and I'm able to convey that and warn my kids of it. Thanks for that guys....MUCH APPRECIATED!
Below is an image that I believe to be a fair depiction of many of you loonies that participate here. Am I accurate?
perv.jpg

Just in case anyone was wondering why Donald Trump won. What can even be said about such a sick, disgusting, pro-pedophilia comment? The left is a bunch of uncivilized neanderthals who want to regress society back to the caveman era where people just defecate in front of each other in caves (which is literally how we will end up since they've banned all forms of energy - necessary for civilized life).

CNN's Cuomo: Underage Girls Should Be Taught 'Tolerance' For Male Genitals In School Locker Rooms | The Sean Hannity Show
Yeah. We should not let gay men use the ladies room with little girls. They should use the men's room with little boys.
'

There is a distinct difference between adults practicing nudism and young children being exposed to it in restrooms or locker rooms.
A distinction OkTexAss wants to ignore out of his lust to develop more freaks such as himself.
ANOTHER LIE. Just can't help yourself, I think you're one with control issues.
How can I "lie" when it's all here for everyone to see, freak?

What I can't point out facts without being a freak.

Most children have see people naked of various ages and both sexes. FACT
Many parents bathe with their children. FACT
There are nudist in the world that are just normal people. FACT
There are nudist families in the world that are just normal families. FACT
You have no clue who has tan lines under their clothes and who doesn't. FACT
I don't endorse coed public facilities, but I bet you have one in your house. FACT

That is what I've said in the thread.

A distinction OkTexAss wants to ignore out of his lust to develop more freaks such as himself.

I don't endorse coed public facilities, but I bet you have one in your house. FACT

No saving face and back peddling now bud....YOU'RE DONE!

No saving face and back peddling now bud....YOU'RE DONE!

Point to ONE thing I've back peddled on. Come on I fucking dare you.

There's lots of good that comes out of these threads for me. You fellas, enlighten me on just how many whackos are among us in society and I'm able to convey that and warn my kids of it. Thanks for that guys....MUCH APPRECIATED!
Below is an image that I believe to be a fair depiction of many of you loonies that participate here. Am I accurate?
perv.jpg
That is every hatriot in America today...

Just in case anyone was wondering why Donald Trump won. What can even be said about such a sick, disgusting, pro-pedophilia comment? The left is a bunch of uncivilized neanderthals who want to regress society back to the caveman era where people just defecate in front of each other in caves (which is literally how we will end up since they've banned all forms of energy - necessary for civilized life).

CNN's Cuomo: Underage Girls Should Be Taught 'Tolerance' For Male Genitals In School Locker Rooms | The Sean Hannity Show
Cuomo is one liberal, where are these other liberals you speak of in your title?

Forum List

Back