How's this for an idea....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 10.36.20 AM.png

So the movie industry (note I used a derogatory term.."movie" because when I was in college I took a "Cinematography History" and drove all those "movie" cognoscenti crazy as they used the word "film" as if to add more importance!) is all up in arms. GREAT.
Let them secede!
California secession movement starts gathering petition signatures
California secession movement starts gathering petition signatures

Please please go! Become a separate country or better yet become part of Mexico which is what 40% of Californians really want!
In the state of California, the increase in Hispanics has been so great that by the end of this year, it has been projected that they will become the majority ethnic group in the entire state. If the current trends are held, Hispanics will equal the number of non-Hispanic whites by the end of July with both accounting for 39% of the total population. By the end of August, Hispanics will take the lead and probably not look back.
California Set to Become Northern Mexico by Summer’s End

PLEASE PLEASE SECEDE! What will be the savings to the USA?
So in 2013 federal spending in Calif averaged $8,967 per each Californian or $344 billion was spent on
the following... Federal taxation and spending by state - Wikipedia
Screen Shot 2017-02-25 at 10.48.08 AM.png

PLEASE PLEASE GO... and join Mexico! PLEASE and take the "MOVIE" industry with you because personally been over a year since I paid for a movie ticket!

I haven't been to a movie in over 10 years.

Last edited:
I don't get it. First they were moving to Canada, then making a new country and next they will try to withhold taxes. I am waiting until they threaten moving to Russia for freedom...

I don't get it. First they were moving to Canada, then making a new country and next they will try to withhold taxes. I am waiting until they threaten moving to Russia for freedom...
The withholding taxes thing is something I can get behind. A shame those freaks aren't serious.

Those actor types are so dramatic--but that's why they're actors, so you have to appreciate them for what they do best. I have always loved my acting friends and acquaintances for being so madly funny, energetic and clever. When they're upset, though, it's best to get the hell out of their way. And take it all with a grain of salt.

Forum List

Back