Liberals SCREAMING MAD over photo Ivanka Trump shared

I have no dog in the hunt, being originally from New York, but I just bet these guys weren't mad. Just sayin'.

Probably not Democrats.

stromfuneral_flag.jpg

H-K-Edgerton.jpg

Anthony_Hervey_rebel_flag.jpg

karen_cooper.png

Only a liberal could be so afraid of a piece of cloth....a flag scares the hell out of them but a madman dictator with nuclear weapons doesn't...this is why we say liberalism is a mental disorder...

It's a dog whistle. That's the sign, people. The war on fat girls with megaphones has begun.

Poor little snowflakes. They just ain't happy unless they have something to bitch about. In their little liberal minds, everyone is a racist, sexist homophobe. Poor babies. LOL!

Liberals SCREAMING MAD over photo Ivanka Trump shared

That's a nice fish! I'm jealous! Now I know what the olders felt like when I was catching the good fish and they weren't.

Isn't that a Kobia? No, I think it's a Jack. Excellent! :2up:

Edit: It's a Jack

jack-fish-01.jpg

Last edited:
I just bet these guys weren't mad
Amusingly, no record can be found of [South Carolina] blacks in combat for the Confederacy. Well, that is unless you can find some.

“In all my years of research, I can say I have seen no documentation of black South Carolina soldiers fighting for the Confederacy,” said Walter Edgar, who for 32 years was director of the University of South Carolina’s Institute for Southern Studies and is author of “South Carolina: A History.”

“In fact, when secession came, the state turned down free (blacks) who wanted to volunteer because they didn’t want armed persons of color,” he said.
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.co.nz/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back