Liberals, Leftists, and Democrats are Weenies. Why? Read On How To Start To Change Things

Procrustes Stretched

Welshing is such a Liability
Dec 1, 2008
Dante wants to see you people fight. Or he wants to see you rolled over by the right. Let the games begin

get yer links ready. Whenever a link leads to a FOX News story remember -- if FOX was a lib site it would be laughed out of usmb. Time to pay back inkind

FOX has lost ALL (what little i had left for some) credibility

Strap on some balls or stop pretending you can fight

He claimed to be ex-CIA and was quoted as an expert on Fox News. Prosecutors say it was a lie.

pardon. let me add this on edit:

This is how it is done

Really? Then show us what is inaccurate about it.

He claimed to be ex-CIA and was quoted as an expert on Fox News. Prosecutors say it was a lie.

FOX NEws has NO credibility. No more than you say Dan Rather has

why the double standard?

Last edited:
Dante wants to see you people fight. Or he wants to see you rolled over by the right. Let the games begin

get yer links ready. Whenever a link leads to a FOX News story remember -- if FOX was a lib site it would be laughed out of usmb. Time to pay back inkind

Your BIG story was fought over THREE DAYS AGO.
The government vetted him BEFORE FOX ever did.
The question is NOT how FOX missed it, the question IS how did the retards in the Obama white house miss it?

The question is NOT how FOX missed it, the question IS how did the retards in the Obama white house miss it?

Link please.

Dainty needs them.

Like I said...

This is how it is done

why the double standard?

From your link:

But according to federal prosecutors, his claims of a 27-year career with the CIA were lies, and it was only by repeating such falsehoods that Simmons was able to briefly get actual security clearances and real government contracting work in more recent years.

Evidently the guy was a pretty good con artist, he fooled your dear leaders administration into giving him a security clearance. If Fox screw up is sooooooooo bad, what does that say about your dear leaders administration who granted him a security clearance and they had access to government records when Fox didn't.

Come on two face, let's see if you hold your dear leaders lackeys to a higher standard than a TV network.

I HIGHLY doubt security clearances go all the way to the "Obama White House," which judging by how often conservatives use that term, it should be fucking RENAMED to.

From your link:

But according to federal prosecutors, his claims of a 27-year career with the CIA were lies, and it was only by repeating such falsehoods that Simmons was able to briefly get actual security clearances and real government contracting work in more recent years.

Evidently the guy was a pretty good con artist, he fooled your dear leaders administration into giving him a security clearance. If Fox screw up is sooooooooo bad, what does that say about your dear leaders administration who granted him a security clearance and they had access to government records when Fox didn't.

Come on two face, let's see if you hold your dear leaders lackeys to a higher standard than a TV network.
Of course, but wait! There were people who did NOT believe his bs from the very beginning.

Dante used to hang around players and professional con men. One thing they need is one reference -- like FOX News.

I HIGHLY doubt security clearances go all the way to the "Obama White House," which judging by how often conservatives use that term, it should be fucking RENAMED to.
your problem is you keep taking DankFurball seriously

you

are

an

enabler

:lol:

This is how it is done

why the double standard?

From your link:

From your link:

Of course, but wait! There were people who did NOT believe his bs from the very beginning.

Dante used to hang around players and professional con men. One thing they need is one reference -- like FOX News.

Of course you have a link to prove Fox provided such a reference.

I guess this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is how it's done.
Damn dainty boy abandon his thread, no posts in more than 2 hours. LMAO
Contrary to the many myths surrounding Dante, he has a life outside of the web

Of course this myth couldn't have possibly been incorporated in your previous post. LMAO It's not like my two posts were separated by other posts.

Of course but we tire of doing your homework for you

Excuse me dainty boy, you made the claim, it's up to you to back it up. This site is going into backup mode in a few minutes and becomes unresponsive on my end, I'll see if you were able to backup your claim tomorrow, nite.

From your link:

151015134312-wayne-simmons-780x439.jpg

you gave Dante an awesome idea

thanks

owe you one

Dante's work with the crazy right wingers reminds me of Mother Teresa's work with lepers. It's a thankless job, and you know you will never succeed in curing their RW disease,but you soldier on anyway. I just don't understand why they don't show more appreciation.

I guess this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is how it's done.
Damn dainty boy abandon his thread, no posts in more than 2 hours. LMAO
Contrary to the many myths surrounding Dante, he has a life outside of the web

Of course this myth couldn't have possibly been incorporated in your previous post. LMAO It's not like my two posts were separated by other posts.
really?

hmm...

:rofl:

Forum List

Back