Liberals, Laziness, and the Homeless in America

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Two young homeless men (20’s easy) were flopping outside the Wal-Mart today. One of them did not have shoes. But they did have a well fed dog and cigarettes to smoke despite their greasy dred hair and filthy clothes. I bought them “pop top” canned foods and plastic utensils, plus coffee, sugar, and lighter fluid. They were talking to an Army minister when I actually apologized to them and said, “guys it ain’t much...but I hope it helps.” These two were a product of the Neo-Democrats Liberal Great Society. Beg rather than work. Democrats want a victim class. They are narcissistic and condescending. They will think me an asshole for my core beliefs...but hard work and a paycheck would help them two today. But, the are millennial generation. “Mom kicked me out of the basement, now I’m homeless...what will I do.” Work=Paycheck. Billionaire liberals like Soros and his lackey Clinton’s want a victim mindset. We need a mindset that we live in the greatest nation on earth and can achieve a good life. Wonder what Mexican illegals think when they look at the white shit begging?

200w.gif

Two young homeless men (20’s easy) were flopping outside the Wal-Mart today. One of them did not have shoes. But they did have a well fed dog and cigarettes to smoke despite their greasy dred hair and filthy clothes. I bought them “pop top” canned foods and plastic utensils, plus coffee, sugar, and lighter fluid. They were talking to an Army minister when I actually apologized to them and said, “guys it ain’t much...but I hope it helps.” These two were a product of the Neo-Democrats Liberal Great Society. Beg rather than work. Democrats want a victim class. They are narcissistic and condescending. They will think me an asshole for my core beliefs...but hard work and a paycheck would help them two today. But, the are millennial generation. “Mom kicked me out of the basement, now I’m homeless...what will I do.” Work=Paycheck. Billionaire liberals like Soros and his lackey Clinton’s want a victim mindset. We need a mindset that we live in the greatest nation on earth and can achieve a good life. Wonder what Mexican illegals think when they look at the white shit begging?

Most instances of homelessness are not like that at all. In fact...did you sit down and talk with them?

From a personal perspective - one of those men could easily have been my brother, who, in his early twenties, sick and psychotic from schitzophrenia - was homeless for a period.

Maybe less judging and giving of your generous help without censor...would be better.

Most instances of homelessness are not like that at all. In fact...did you sit down and talk with them?

From a personal perspective - one of those men could easily have been my brother, who, in his early twenties, sick and psychotic from schitzophrenia - was homeless for a period.

Maybe less judging and giving of your generous help without censor...would be better.

It couldn’t be that the original poster was correct, you can make more money from government handouts than actual working.
Some of y’all stupid liberals live in a world full of unicorn farts, and ferry poop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Nice try. They were just societal drop outs. Your use of your legitimately mentally ill brother in this situation I find offensive to mentally ill people who need help. The fact that you pimped your brothers illness like that, I find offensive. But that’s what liberals do. They were two scurvy dopers going from San Francisco to Florida...and, most likely, could hit mommy and daddy up for $$$ at anytime. Made sure I took receipt out of bag so they would not return food for drug money.

Nope. Nice try. They were just societal drop outs. Your use of you legitimately mentally ill brother in this situation I find offensive to mentally ill people who need help. The fact that you pimped your brothers illness like, I find offensive. They were two scurvy dopers going from San Francisco to Florida...and most lycould. All mommyand caddy for $$$ at anytime. Made sure I took receipt out of bag so they would not return food for drug money.

How do you know? My brother also smoked pot - he said it helped. I wonder if mentally ill people who need help might find your statements offensive.

Did you talk with them?

Interesting article here: Mental illness and homelessness are connected. But not how you might think

It couldn’t be that the original poster was correct, you can make more money from government handouts than actual working.
Some of y’all stupid liberals live in a world full of unicorn farts, and ferry poop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homeless people are less likely to be receiving benefits.

I would never let a family member go homeless

Well that I believe. You are so freaking unhelpful and avoidant of contributing anything to the society that you wouldn't even help your own brother get a home and help in such a terrible situation.

Yet even though the though of helping your own family members revolts you, others should help total strangers... okay. I can see where the mental illness came from when surrounded by people like this - I would be insane too.

Well that I believe. You are so freaking unhelpful and avoidant of contributing anything to the society that you wouldn't even help your own brother get a home and help in such a terrible situation.

Yet even though the though of helping your own family members revolts you, others should help total strangers... okay. I can see where the mental illness came from when surrounded like people like this - I would be insane too.

Isn’t that the MO of Liberals?
They can’t help anyone out as most are incapable of offering anything of value....but they’ll bitch you up and down for not doing MORE.

I think the poverty and homeless problem is deeper than some people who would rather bum money than work. We've always had a certain number of people in our society that would do anything to not work, or were mentally ill and couldn't work, but the huge numbers of people I see who are homeless now, including those with children, I haven't seen before in my 70 + years.

Yet even though the though of helping your own family members revolts you, others should help total strangers... okay. I can see where the mental illness came from when surrounded by people like this - I would be insane too.

My brother is no longer homeless. On the other hand you are still a complete and utter asshole.

That went too far, imo. Unless you have had a family member that suffers from mental illness, you have no idea. Be glad you don’t.

I would never let a family member go homeless

You might not have a choice unless you are going to force that person against his will. Real easy to say you wouldn't - unless you have no option.

There are also people who simply choose that way of life - they don't want to have to follow rules, or be told what to do.

That went too far, imo. Unless you have had a family member that suffers from mental illness, you have no idea. Be glad you don’t.

I have family members who suffer from Schizophrenia. Not homeless. What prevented Coyote from getting his brother some much needed help? Maybe the fact that him being a total asshole, he didn't give a shit.

140716-trayvon-obama-editorial.jpg

Forum List

Back