Liberals Know Haley Is NOT A 'White Supremacist' ... Because She's NOT 'White', Right?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Evidently NOT!

1st it was Lemon's dumbass 'past her prime' comment, now the Left is accusing her of being a 'White Supremacist' / pushing 'White Supremacist' talking points...

:auiqs.jpg:

There's a certain popularity on that side to appeasing or at least nodding to them. Maybe it's like Warren and the Native Americans, she's not one of either.

Propagandist like Don, and the folks at the Cuomo News Network, and MSDNC, just can't help themselves and are divorced from reality

Evidently NOT!

1st it was Lemon's dumbass 'past her prime' comment, now the Left is accusing her of being a 'White Supremacist' / pushing 'White Supremacist' talking points...

:auiqs.jpg:

She just supports their policies. You know, like Clarence Thomas and his white trash wife

Why do kooks think that someone with brown skin can't adopt white supremacist positions?
8d6.jpg

~S~

Naw, it a ghetto Negro name. Her parents were shitheads.

Raised by her mom, what else is new...
A child of immigrants, Harris’ political clout draws largely from her origin story. Her father and mother came from Jamaica and India respectively to study in the US back in the 60s, connecting at a black study group that would become the Afro American Association

There's a certain popularity on that side to appeasing or at least nodding to them. Maybe it's like Warren and the Native Americans, she's not one of either.

Just to clarify, please correct me if I am wrong:

'On that side'
- Republicans?

'Nodding to THEM'
- WHITE SUPREMACISTS?

It should be noted that one of Biden's closest pals for a long time was D-Senator Byrd, a grand wizard in the KKK, a weird friend to have if you are a Civil Rights activist who was arrested marching with Mandela, as Biden claims to have done.

Biden also has a long, distinguished history of being / saying racist things and race-baiting,

Hillary was endorsed in 2016 by the KKK. (NO, because you are endorsed by someone does not make you one of them.)

And I find it ironic that the party of 'KKK' has the stones to call anyone else a 'Racist' or 'White Supremacist', especially after recently calling a new Black conservative / GOP member of Congress an 'Uncle Tom', a frequent racist practice by Democrats - calling anyone black that does not support the Democrat Party this name.

Of course, we all know, according to Biden, anyone black who doesn't vote for him or Democrats isn't really black.

But Democrats do love their divisive, racist labels when talking about Conservatives, whether they fit or not.

Just to clarify, please correct me if I am wrong:

'On that side'
- Republicans?

'Nodding to THEM'
- WHITE SUPREMACISTS?

It should be noted that one of Biden's closest pals for a long time was D-Senator Byrd, a grand wizard in the KKK, a weird friend to have if you are a Civil Rights activist who was arrested marching with Mandela, as Biden claims to have done.

Biden also has a long, distinguished history of being / saying racist things and race-baiting,

Hillary was endorsed in 2016 by the KKK. (NO, because you are endorsed by someone does not make you one of them.)

And I find it ironic that the party of 'KKK' has the stones to call anyone else a 'Racist' or 'White Supremacist', especially after recently calling a new Black conservative / GOP member of Congress an 'Uncle Tom', a frequent racist practice by Democrats - calling anyone black that does not support the Democrat Party this name.

Of course, we all know, according to Biden, anyone black who doesn't vote for him or Democrats isn't really black.

But Democrats do love their divisive, racist labels when talking about Conservatives, whether they fit or not.

Democrats literally have nothing to run on.
They must invent things to run against or The Party will Parrish.

Forum List

Back