Liberals Face It! That Brilliant Magnificent SOB Trump Outmaneuvered You Again

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
You guys thought that you had Trump with this lie that the Russians hacked the election. It already got Flynn. Sessions recused himself.

You smelled blood in the water. Then Trump did this:

Trump tweet Obama.jpg

Then all HELL broke loose.

Suddenly the left was running for the tall grass. Including the left wing media denying their OWN stories about wiretapping Trump.

wiretapped-trump_FB.jpg

Yeah, New York Times now saying it never happened.

New York Times Trashes Its Own Reporting on Obama Admin Wiretapping

Now, we got liberals now admitting there is NO evidence that Russia did anything to hack the election. How can they??? They can't say they have evidence of Russia hacking the election without admitting they wiretapped Trump! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now I knew once Trump did this, it was a brilliant move and it didn't matter if Obama actually wiretapped Trump. They couldn't disprove the Trump wiretap story without torpedoing the Russian hacking story.

Bwahahahahaaaa! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

But some think it's more subtle. (I don't)

McCarthy: While You Weren't Looking, the Democrat–Media Election-Hacking Narrative Just Collapsed

McCarthy: While You Weren't Looking, the Democrat–Media Election-Hacking Narrative Just Collapsed

At the end of the day, the Democrats KNEW there was no evidence of Russia colluding with Trump on the election. They just knew it kept their wacko voters happy resulting in fund raising. Plus it hampered the Trump admin with possible investigations.

Now, it's all fallen in.

You libs are going to have to face it. Trump is a LOT, LOT, LOT, SMARTER THAN YOU!

Your usual playbook isn't going to work for him. It's an old play book, everyone knows what's in it, and Trump already had plans drawn up to get around them.

You poor dopes. You could have had Jeb who would have fallen for all the usual tricks. But you got Trump.

Here's to watching Trump beating you again!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trump always seems to be ahead of the game. Even when you think he's behind.

I like his brutal honesty less the exaggerations. He's a huge threat against what's become a liberal snowflake storm heavy on pussified denial, propaganda and thought police. And even the Republican establishment. We needed it.

I think there was no hacking of the DNC server period. No one has seen the evidence. It was a cover story used by The DNC and Obama to use to justify Illegal Wire Tapping of Trump Tower.

The Dems were that desperate to hold on to power. Nixon Desperate.

An administration and a political party and a president who thinks they are above the law is a danger to us all.

Last edited:
You guys thought that you had Trump with this lie that the Russians hacked the election. It already got Flynn. Sessions recused himself.

View attachment 115873

Suddenly the left was running for the tall grass. Including the left wing media denying their OWN stories about wiretapping Trump.

View attachment 115880

Now, we got liberals now admitting there is NO evidence that Russia did anything to hack the election. How can they??? They can't say they have evidence of Russia hacking the election without admitting they wiretapped Trump! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now I knew once Trump did this, it was a brilliant move and it didn't matter if Obama actually wiretapped Trump. They couldn't disprove the Trump wiretap story without torpedoing the Russian hacking story.

At the end of the day, the Democrats KNEW there was no evidence of Russia colluding with Trump on the election. They just knew it kept their wacko voters happy resulting in fund raising. Plus it hampered the Trump admin with possible investigations.

Now, it's all fallen in.

You libs are going to have to face it. Trump is a LOT, LOT, LOT, SMARTER THAN YOU!

Your usual playbook isn't going to work for him. It's an old play book, everyone knows what's in it, and Trump already had plans drawn up to get around them.

You poor dopes. You could have had Jeb who would have fallen for all the usual tricks. But you got Trump.

still waiting for trump

View attachment 115873

View attachment 115880

Now, it's all fallen in.

still waiting for trump
For what? His next attack on you fascist democrats? It won't be long...:lol:

Now that the Obama Camp has denied all wiretapping of Trump, they can no longer make Russia claims based upon wiretaps. Too funny.

I think there was no hacking of the DNC server period. No one has seen the evidence. It was a cover story used by The DNC and Obama to
use to justify Illegal Wire Tapping of Trump.

Cool. You get a little gold star for creative lying.

:rolleyes:
Do you believe Obama's Chief Intelligence Officer when he said there was No Collusion of The Trump Team with The Russians to impact the election?

Is Clapper Lying?

Where is Obama btw?

President Trump's extreme paranoia will be vindicated...you watch!

It isn't paranoia. It's a game of put up or shut up.

The liberals said Trump had Russians hack the election.

Trump said, "Okay, well I have just as much evidence Obama wiretapped me, as you have Russia hacked the election. PUT UP OR SHUT UP."

Talk about the Audacity of Hope. Trump has the real audacity.

Have YOU EVER seen any other Republican or even Democrat have the balls to pull this.

He's A MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!

I'm so glad I voted for him!

Trump got his ass kicked in the blast back from the tweet that may have marked the end of the beginning, and the beginning of the end will begin with a Special Prosecutor.

Trump always seems to be ahead of the game. Even when you think he's behind.

I like his brutal honesty less the exaggerations. He's a huge threat against what's become a liberal snowflake storm heavy on pussified denial, propaganda and thought police. And even the Republican establishment. We needed it.
His opponents are really not all that smart.

They certainly are nowhere near as smart as they think they are.

Face it libs President Trump is your daddy, he owns you fools. Its funny watching the left throw themselves onto Trump's pikes, they hang there in agony convulsing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back