Liberals Can’t Understand Why Mainstream America Views Them as Idiots

There is hate on both sides, that is the nature of being zealots...

upload_2018-4-23_5-18-58.png

:eusa_eh: Wait, what?

If mainstream America views liberals as idiots, why does the right constantly bitch about their news media calling conservatives idiots?

Can't have it both ways, buddy.

The hate and decay continue.

No doubt she has fans now.

Never heard of her before the Right started whining about her. Doesn't sound any whackier than the professors I had at UIC back in the 1980's.

So what is this derangement we have that when someone dies, we have to say nothing but nice things about them? I've kind of held off on saying bad things about Babs because she wasn't as awful as the rest of her family, but if you didn't like someone when they were alive, why do they suddenly become better when they are dead?

Never heard of her before the Right started whining about her. Doesn't sound any whackier than the professors I had at UIC back in the 1980's.

So what is this derangement we have that when someone dies, we have to say nothing but nice things about them? I've kind of held off on saying bad things about Babs because she wasn't as awful as the rest of her family, but if you didn't like someone when they were alive, why do they suddenly become better when they are dead?

Obviously your parents never taught you about how to behave in polite society. If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your big stupid mouth shut. Your mouth and your opinions hold pretty much no importance when it comes to such things.

Obviously your parents never taught you about how to behave in polite society. If you don't have anything nice to say, then keep your big stupid mouth shut. Your mouth and your opinions hold pretty much no importance when it comes to such things.
That's where we are now. More and more people just have to spew out the most vicious shit they can conjure, at every opportunity. They can't just calm down and let shit go now and then. They can't just live and let live.

This is ugly, and it's getting uglier. And the people who are making it worse are proud of it.

They don't know how to act, how to behave, so they just basically throw themselves on the ground and scream until polite people give in and give them what they want. That needs to stop. You don't keep giving in to spoiled children because that just make matters worse.

That's where we are now. More and more people just have to spew out the most vicious shit they can conjure, at every opportunity. They can't just calm down and let shit go now and then. They can't just live and let live.

This is ugly, and it's getting uglier. And the people who are making it worse are proud of it.

Of course, they are getting their way. You have to put your foot down and tell them NO. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Just NO.

I agree with that. However, there sure is a lot of fawning NOW by people who had no problem slamming her before.

They don't know how to act, how to behave, so they just basically throw themselves on the ground and scream until polite people give in and give them what they want. That needs to stop. You don't keep giving in to spoiled children because that just make matters worse.
There's a theory, and I agree with it, that it's been so long that people were decent to each other that we've essentially lost the skill.

That's a worry for any culture.

I agree with that. However, there sure is a lot of fawning NOW by people who had no problem slamming her before.

I don't really feel one way or another about her to be honest. Never met her, never knew her. I will say that it's sad for her family and a shame whenever someone dies. That's about the extent of "feelings" I have for celebrity/politician deaths.

I don't really feel one way or another about her to be honest. Never met her, never knew her. I will say that it's sad for her family and a shame whenever someone dies. That's about the extent of "feelings" I have for celebrity/politician deaths.
She's just a symptom. Another symptom is the fact that people would applaud that kind of thing.

Me, too. The rest of it is all drama queening.

People like me.

mainstream America(Noun)

that part of American society which is normal, is not deviant because of ethnicity, religion, lack of religion, culture or values

Examples in a sentence . . .

I don't think we can win on that, if we are not perceived as too far to the left, we can win. I think the South wants to be a part of mainstream America,politically and in every every other way. I think we play on that and let common sense dictate our positions. And it has to be done in concert with the business community. We have alienated a lot of the business community. The business community has a huge stake in maintaining a stable economic and social and educational environment.

She was just some politician's mother. Why the hate? She wasn't important enough for all the drama, and yes, most of the faux 'left' is emotionally stunted and like most homosexuals are perpetual 10 year olds raised with zero principles. A lot of them go into 'Education' and 'Journalism', two 'professions' that actually require that of its majors.

Forum List

Back