Liberals can define what a assault weapon is, but not a WOMAN?

I used to a democrat. Old school democrat, circa 1993. That ended when my belief in the Democrats came crashing in the 1990's when the democrats became autocrats dictating what the issues "where" and stopped listening to the majority. Blew past democracy into autocracy. Democrats moved from a political party representing us all to just a racket to whatever cause can buy them out.

I've never been a democrat. I grew up in the country with blue collar people so a conservative background is what mine is. I'm still a blue collar guy and I like it.

But I can recognize that I used to say "I want the best person to be president". I used to listen to democrats and they had good and bad points just like republicans did. But there was a common theme in both parties. A strong country, responsibility, love for America, freedom, the constitution and so on. There was a general sense that even though I didn't agree with a lot of democrats that they still were trying to do what was best for the country. Like tulsi gabbard is a good example of a good democrat, but hell she left them because they went crazy.

But now? I say "anyone but a democrat for president". I'd vote for the Hamburglar before I'd vote for a democrat. I mean that. I'd vote for a fictitious fast food mascot known for stealing hamburgers before I'd vote for a democrat.

I used to a democrat. Old school democrat, circa 1993. That ended when my belief in the Democrats came crashing in the 1990's when the democrats became autocrats dictating what the issues "where" and stopped listening to the majority. Blew past democracy into autocracy. Democrats moved from a political party representing us all to just a racket to whatever cause can buy them out.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
You don't say! Now what would give you that idea?
DIKQ-LeVwAAJuKh.jpg

Photoshopped to make Y0U look stupid.

Like I said, "They cannot get the definition of an assault rifle correct".:dunno:
It is fucking simple...

Gun Manufacture submits a gun or accessory to a body that grades it , just like movies...

Then have a law on the grades...

Problem fucking solved...

There are gun nuts that want to stick their heads in the sand and shit on everything when this happens...

Well congrats, more kids were killed for your fucking hobby... You won't even go through a background check for less of these kids to be killed...

You won and kids are dead.
Congrats, now go and have a fucking party.:party:

I am confused.
Of course you're confused. Guns are inanimate objects and can't decide things on their own but people are living beings and can decide how they want to be identified, no matter what sexual organs they have. Personally, I want to be identified as a billionaire so I expect banks to let me make withdrawals. If they won't let me do that then I want to be identified as being a black in San Francisco so I can collect my five million dollars. I have the right to identify myself as I wish.

I mentioned the selective fire definition some YEARS ago. Dozens of liberals saw it. They remember it for about 5 minutes, and then revert back to their rants against "assault rifles", while not mentioning any definition.
It is a colorful meaningless term the way they use it, no doubt. Maybe they use it like the trumpers use "Fake News", not describing news that is untrue, but news not liked to the point where normal people pay it no mind and keep reading, while reactionaries hair immediately burst into flame and they quit considering any danger to society, simply focusing on their hair on fire. If you are looking for another example, look at "BLM" supposedly meaning Black Lives Matter, when they do not give a damn about black people dying in general, but really just care if cops are involved, which is just a tiny fraction of the black lives lost to violence and most of those (by far) killed by other blacks, but the phrase makes a lot of money in their pyramid scheme. Both of these term invoke imagery that appeal to their users and target audiences but are totally known misstatements, though emotional imagery, effective as rallying cries, true or not.

You vote for them. :dunno:
Shoot, I voted to build one, with my wallet and skills, and not even from a kit, but from components from 3 different vendors, and 5 different manufacturers, so I could put the appropriate amount of money into the most import parts, for operation, accuracy, resilience, etc, completing a weapon that performs flawlessly through a 1,000 rounds(+) downrange.

Shoot, I voted to build one, with my wallet and skills, and not even from a kit, but from components from 3 different vendors, and 5 different manufacturers, so I could put the appropriate amount of money into the most import parts, for operation, accuracy, resilience, etc, completing a weapon that performs flawlessly through a 1,000 rounds(+) downrange.
I'm talking about democrats, you voted for Biden but then complain about leftist policies. If it were up to Biden you wouldn't be able to buy one, let alone build your own.

I'm talking about democrats, you voted for Biden but then complain about leftist policies. If it were up to Biden you wouldn't be able to buy one, let alone build your own.
Well, it is not up to Joe, and probably won't be up to Joe for one thing. For another, I doubt it would affect me, as mine was not a finished weapon with a serial number, no serial number to be seen on the barrel or receiver for that matter, so it is one of those :eek:scary ghost guns.:eek: Oh, my! Mine only leave the house to go to the range, and it goes in a case unloaded and cleared, though full magazines (yes 20 and 30 round magazines) are also in the case. 20 round mags would not bother me much and I never use anything more the 30, as even 30s interfere with the way I drop, hit the ground and engage in prone supported position. I care too much about my mags and lower receiver group.

Forum List

Back