Liberals: Be thankful for Joe's good start.

According to you...the blob was supposed to be back in office in 24 days anyway. You're still standing behind that, right?

It may or may not happen on Aug 13 because the Arizona audit was supposed to be finalized by June 30. But the Democrats are fighting like the 3rd monkey trying to get on the Ark. They are hindering everything they can to delay the final stage.

But make no mistake, the Army is in charge and things are gonna go BOOM in the night.

It may or may not happen on Aug 13 because the Arizona audit was supposed to be finalized by June 30. But the Democrats are fighting like the 3rd monkey trying to get on the Ark. They are hindering everything they can to delay the final stage.

But make no mistake, the Army is in charge and things are gonna go BOOM in the night.
In a state controlled by the GOP (GOP governor, lt. gov, etc...) you blame the Democrats?

I do like how now you're just coming out and stating the military will be involved.

You're such a child.

You're the one waiting 3 months to respond to a post you chicken shit piece of crap. Joe could do nothing and it would be (and has been) a massive improvement over your blob's 4 year golf tour.

Stimulus done X 2
Infrastructure done.
Covid vaccines being distributed and used.
Even Republicants are finally coming around on it.
We're pulling out of Afghanistan (something you used to support when your blob was failing to do it).
And he's owning your ass...

Ah shit, we're making things up then. Fuck, I'm Batman Fucker, you don't know.

In a state controlled by the GOP (GOP governor, lt. gov, etc...) you blame the Democrats?

I do like how now you're just coming out and stating the military will be involved.

You're such a child.
I see you didn't read the link. It's about devolution. And did you know Trump signed this Executive Order on Dec 7,2020?

Ah shit, we're making things up then. Fuck, I'm Batman Fucker, you don't know.
LOL... Unfortunately for you...all of them are facts. 17 GOP senators (or whatever it was) voted to defeat the filibuster so the bill is going forward.

To where...of course, Pelosi will fuck it up in the House. #smh.

Anyway, Biden is getting things done...so much better than your blob.

And what do you imagine is going to happen?

1628397720596.png

Check this out, Suzy.
Joey ain't got much time left before the roof caves in.

Devolution

LA RAM FAN

Read the link, gee, what a surprise. Don't count on Trump taking office though, there's no shortage of bureaucrats and swindlers in DC, and yeah, China is up their ass. Check this out, they want to shut down chrome plating shops in California, but it's OK to buy chrome plated shit made in China.

Sure, tell me Demoncracks are on the side of the little guy. This is bad.

He didn't? Last time I checked he did. Border apprehensions were down substantially under Trump. Trump was building a wall. Biden stopped the wall immediately. If that's not creating a border crises I don't know what is.

Border apprehensions were at a 50 year low when trump took office and he creted the border crisis we see now.

Check this out, Suzy.
Joey ain't got much time left before the roof caves in.

Devolution

LA RAM FAN
I got to hand it to you Hoss,I don’t know how you are able to keep from getting nauseated over the posts of Langley shill candyass.I got so nauseated with his lies on government corruption when he first came here over ten years ago,I’ve had him on ignore ever sense.

Forum List

Back