Liberals are more racist than conservatives....Yale university study....

What Democrats spend every day offering to get for you.

What percent of black people get welfare?

And what percent of those people vote? I'll tell you. A very small percentage.

70% of Black registered voters said they would vote for or were leaning to the Democratic U.S. House candidate in their district in the coming election. Another 24% were either unsure or said they would back another candidate. Just 6% of Black registered voters said they would back the Republican candidate in the race to represent their district in the House of Representatives.

Between 1964 and 2020, turnout among black voters in U.S. presidential elections fluctuated between 48 and 62 percent,

I bet you it's the more wealthy blacks who vote. The blacks getting welfare are probably the ones who don't vote. That's probably true for whites on welfare. Probably less likely to vote than middle class whites.

I stopped reading after your first sentence since you obviously read nothing I wrote. No, I'm not saying that and I never did you fucking pussy. You're just another hate filled leftist tool

You guys like to point out the handful of black Republican politicians but did you know

Cameron is the first Black major-party nominee for governor in Kentucky and would be the first Black Republican governor elected nationwide since Reconstruction.

1698762387876.png

Let's see if KY votes for him.

You guys like to point out the handful of black Republican politicians but did you know

Cameron is the first Black major-party nominee for governor in Kentucky and would be the first Black Republican governor elected nationwide since Reconstruction.

View attachment 851164

Whoa, more racism from dodo. The only one obsessed with his skin color is you. You're in the right party, the party of slave owners, they were all Democrats. As were the KKK, Jim Crow, lynchings, Democrats all. You're a Neanderthal, come to the 21st century, Adolf

View attachment 851164

If they don't, will that prove Kentucky is racist?

Sorry, but the facts say you're a lying racist. There is only one party that attacks blacks for not believing what they do, and that is you and the White Nationalist Democrat party.

So why did you join the party of slave owners? Oh, you're a racist, that's why

When you point your finger at someone else, there are 4 more pointing back at you. Especially the White Nationalist accusation. Republican rallies - a sea of white faces.

1698765268439.png

The Democrats convention - a picture of diversity:

1698765428127.png

But keep lying Kaz. It makes you consistently WRONG.

View attachment 851164

Voted for Cameron this morning Absentee, it was an easy decision vs Beshear that is the lyingest governor we have ever had.

Voted for Cameron this morning Absentee, it was an easy decision vs Beshear that is the lyingest governor we have ever had.
I thought you guys didn't like mail in voting?

How Is This Guy Winning in Kentucky?​

A Democratic governor seems like he’s about to get reelected in the very red state.​

Beshear has led GOP state Attorney General Daniel Cameron in nine publicly released polls since June by an average of 7.8 points.

Why? Because a lot of whites in Kentucky are racist AF

I thought you guys didn't like mail in voting?

How Is This Guy Winning in Kentucky?​

A Democratic governor seems like he’s about to get reelected in the very red state.​

Beshear has led GOP state Attorney General Daniel Cameron in nine publicly released polls since June by an average of 7.8 points.

Why? Because a lot of whites in Kentucky are racist AF
it was in person at the courthouse, required scanned license prior to voting, the way it should be in every state, our state unlike those blue states care about fair and honest elections

it was in person at the courthouse, required scanned license prior to voting, the way it should be in every state, our state unlike those blue states care about fair and honest elections
Technology makes all that unnecessary. Some Republican I'm sure will check the signature before feeding it into the machine.

And of all the 20 plus incidences of voter fraud, 19 of them were Republicans cheating. Makes me think your red states aren't legit.

Technology makes all that unnecessary. Some Republican I'm sure will check the signature before feeding it into the machine.

And of all the 20 plus incidences of voter fraud, 19 of them were Republicans cheating. Makes me think your red states aren't legit.
bullshit, we saw 5 liberal states stop the count in the last election so they could decide how many votes were needed. Are all you liberal motherfuckers liars, 99% of you are. Damn the bullshit you spew

bullshit, we saw 5 liberal states stop the count in the last election so they could decide how many votes were needed. Are all you liberal motherfuckers liars, 99% of you are. Damn the bullshit you spew
No we didn't see 5 liberal states do that. Trump wanted to stop counting the second polls closed. Knowing it would take a day or two for big cities to hand in all their votes. And people who showed up at 7pm get to vote even if it takes 2 hours.

Republicans were watching. All they came up with was conspiracy theories like you just did. Lies.

Trump’s attorneys have asked the courts to decide that Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson lacks authority to keep him off the ballot. Legal groups have filed lawsuits in several states — including Michigan — arguing Trump should be disqualified from office under the 14th Amendment over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Benson has already said she would not remove Trump from the ballot; she published an opinion piece in The Washington Post last month affirming that decision. But Trump’s attorneys said Benson’s office had created “uncertainty” by failing to answer communications from his campaign about his eligibility in next year’s elections.

No we didn't see 5 liberal states do that. Trump wanted to stop counting the second polls closed. Knowing it would take a day or two for big cities to hand in all their votes. And people who showed up at 7pm get to vote even if it takes 2 hours.

Republicans were watching. All they came up with was conspiracy theories like you just did. Lies.

Trump’s attorneys have asked the courts to decide that Michigan’s Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson lacks authority to keep him off the ballot. Legal groups have filed lawsuits in several states — including Michigan — arguing Trump should be disqualified from office under the 14th Amendment over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

Benson has already said she would not remove Trump from the ballot; she published an opinion piece in The Washington Post last month affirming that decision. But Trump’s attorneys said Benson’s office had created “uncertainty” by failing to answer communications from his campaign about his eligibility in next year’s elections.
GA, PA, MI, WI and MN all stopped their counts multiple times. It was on every network. Your memory is shorter than your penis, that is saying something

View attachment 851164

Is that a picture of his family? He doesn't stand a chance of getting elected in Kentucky.

Forum List

Back