Liberals Advance Intended USSC Justice Intimidation Campaign At Justices' Homes

If I were on the fence on this, I would be LESS likely to go with the abortion crowd because it teaches them that intimidation and riots get you results.

Any one of the crazies who sets foot into private property should be charged with trespassing and put in jail for a year, awaiting trial. Like what happened to the Jan 6 protestors.

If I were on the fence on this, I would be LESS likely to go with the abortion crowd because it teaches them that intimidation and riots get you results.

Any one of the crazies who sets foot into private property should be charged with trespassing and put in jail for a year, awaiting trial. Like what happened to the Jan 6 protestors.
Fuck that.

Shoot them.

Like Ashli Babbitt.

Unlike the conservative who only bum rush Congress when not happy.

Right. And that happened once in how many years? Oh, that's right. It never happened before.

We only have to go back a couple of years last time the commies were trying to pound down the doors of the Supreme Court while Kavanaugh was getting sworn in.

Another day, another liberal extremist plan to get their way through intimidation and violence initiated...

It's called tyranny and it's the heart of the Democrat party. This is what happens when you let them get away with shit like this in the past. After their riots the cops backed down, their leaders were talking about or actually defunded their police departments.

Last summer I had a meeting with our police chief about crime in our suburb. I asked him if money was a problem in getting more officers? He told me we have money for five more officers, but good luck trying to find them. He said when he applied to be an officer in our city back in 1990, he was up against 700 other applicants for one job. Today he said, we're lucky to get 22 applicants, and most of them will never make it. They will either fail the written exam, the physical exam, not be able to get through the police academy. If they do find one that gets through all that, he or she can't catch on to the job.

It's not our city, it's a nationwide problem. Nobody wants to be a cop any longer thanks to those riots and the pandering to criminals. So tyranny works for the left.

Not only did libs doxxthe Justices, they had to PAY protestors to show up.....

:p

Forum List

Back