Liberalism’s Real Appeal

And in terms of SA. Israel is a separate country keeping the terror groups of Hamas and Farah away. Your 2nd rate education amuses me. Feel free to at least man up and admit you’re an antisemite.

Now, funny thing.... The Apartheid Regime (the one in South Africa, not Israel, they are both Apartheid regimes, really) called Nelson Mandella a "Terrorist" and locked him up for decades. They called Steven Biko a terrorist and murdered him.

The only difference is that White People in South Africa knew their apartheid regime was unsustainable in the face of international condemnation.

The Apartheid regime in Israel will keep doing the same shit as long as AIPAC has our politicians shitting the suits if someone even mentions that they have too much influence.
JOOOOOOOOOS

Admit you hate Jews. Admit it. Grow a set and admit it. It's not like it'd be news to anybody.

I notice even you didn't try to deny the left's colonialist attitude towards minorities.

Well, you can't deny the sun rises in the east.

Actually, I try to ignore the racist stupid things that come out of clueless white people's mouths... you say shit like that and wonder why they overwealmingly vote against you.

Working out great in Venezuela, ain't it?

Meanwhile, you're a cheap bastard pretending to be generous.

Hey, if the banks didn't take half of what I made over the last 10 years, maybe I could be more generous... but I find it hilarious that you guys spend two decades punishing Venezuela and then complain they are hurting.

What makes me, personally, racist?

90% of what you post here... but I don't know you personally.

The fact that I believe everyone can succeed without government help?

No, man, that makes you someone who lives in a fantasy world.

The fact that I want only US citizens to vote in our elections?

Again, you side spends a lot of time keeping people of color from voting if they are citizens or not.

For instance, the Citizens of Florida passed a resolution to restore the voting rights of felons who've done their time, and the GOP legislature just found them a loophole to keep them from voting.

The fact that I don't want government benefits going to illegal immigrants when we have so many US citizens in need?

Yes, yes, we know... you are all for benefits for legal immigrants, right? Oh, no, you'd send them home if they got benefits.

I notice even you didn't try to deny the left's colonialist attitude towards minorities.

Well, you can't deny the sun rises in the east.

Actually, I try to ignore the racist stupid things that come out of clueless white people's mouths... you say shit like that and wonder why they overwealmingly vote against you.

Working out great in Venezuela, ain't it?

Meanwhile, you're a cheap bastard pretending to be generous.

Hey, if the banks didn't take half of what I made over the last 10 years, maybe I could be more generous... but I find it hilarious that you guys spend two decades punishing Venezuela and then complain they are hurting.

What makes me, personally, racist?

90% of what you post here... but I don't know you personally.

The fact that I believe everyone can succeed without government help?

No, man, that makes you someone who lives in a fantasy world.

The fact that I want only US citizens to vote in our elections?

Again, you side spends a lot of time keeping people of color from voting if they are citizens or not.

For instance, the Citizens of Florida passed a resolution to restore the voting rights of felons who've done their time, and the GOP legislature just found them a loophole to keep them from voting.

The fact that I don't want government benefits going to illegal immigrants when we have so many US citizens in need?

Yes, yes, we know... you are all for benefits for legal immigrants, right? Oh, no, you'd send them home if they got benefits.
Yup, I was right. Your baseless claims of racism are a tropism. Like a plant turning towards the light, you screech RACISM when someone disagrees with you.

You're a typical leftist. You lie a lot -- and you're so gullible, you believe your own lies.

Utterly pathetic. Go away, you Jew-hater.

What other people have has no effect on what you can have.

How does a person you don't know buying a horse have any effect on your pathetic life?

Okay, let's look at that. How did Mitt Romney get rich enough to buy a Dancing Horse for his Mormon Stepford Wife? Why, he'd go into companies like AmPad, GS Steel, KB Toys and others, loot them for all the assets, pay himself and his investors big dividends and screw the people who did the work.

So you get a guy like Joe Soptic, who worked for GS Steel, lost his job and his health benefits, and watched his wife die of cancer.

Joey, would you like for government to regulate wages, prices and profits?

Because that is exactly what you are arguing for.

We had our greatest prosperity when it did. That Post WWII era, when the workforce was 33% unionized, the minimum wage was an actual living wage, and the rich paid a top marginal rate of 93%. We changed the world, built fantastic public works, put men on the moon....

And then the Republicans fucked it up.
Post war prosperity had nothing to do with unions. The war was the cure for the depression. Of course there would be growth post war.

Besides what you really want is for the government to regulate everything.

Your own beloved government’s data shows that some rich folk get poorer and some poor folk get richer. But for the rich folk that get richer and the poor folk that get poorer there is a very simple and logical explanation. They keep doing the same things.

At any point in your life you are the sum of your choices. Choose wisely. No one is coming to save you. You have to do that yourself.

Never asked anyone to save me. I just want government that protects working folks instead of the rich. The rich will be just fine.

Yes, the rich keep doing the same things.... and they need to knock it the fuck off.
You want the government to do for you what you can and should do for yourself.

So because you’re left out you’re angry? LMAO. I am definitely in the top 10% and very comfortable.

Sure you are... Why do you guys always have to pretend you are successful on the internet.... DO you think anyone is more likely to believe you here than IRL?

So people have to work hard? And? Money isn’t free. What do you do for work? Do you work?

Right now, I own my own business because I got tired of making other people rich.

Doing pretty well. Paid down all the debts I ran up because my company screwed me when I had a medical issue.

Had one period there where I was working three jobs, my full time job, my side business and being a sales rep at a big box store on weekends.

And the thing is, as much progress as I've made, I know it would take one good recession to fuck it up for everyone. Then you'll get a guy like Commie Bernie or someone like him.

Jews are the indigenous people. You a Moslem, Joe?

I've explained this to you mulitiple times. I'm an atheist. Used to be Catholic, but realized they were full of shit. All religion is.

So when some assholes steal someone else's land because "God Told Them To", I think it's absolutely fucking hilarious when they get killed.

Yawn. You still have a medical issue

Yup, I was right. Your baseless claims of racism are a tropism. Like a plant turning towards the light, you screech RACISM when someone disagrees with you.

Again, you are the one who thinks that some brown people getting a pittance is horrible while big corporations run by white people rob us blind. That you don't see your racism isn't my problem.

Hardly. I want government to take of the things I can't.

. I know I can't build highways, defend the country personally from all the bad guys who want to do us harm, take care of all the children who go to bed hungry at night, make sure that no one is polluting the water and the air. Not by myself. I'm too busy living my life.

So, yes, I really want government to do these things. And I'm willing to pay my fair share to do so. While I am in a business right now where defrauding the government on taxes would be an easy thing (As in most of the money I take in is cash), I still keep meticulous records and pay my tax on every penny.

The rich should pay their fair share, and we shouldn't go into Trillions in debt so Trump can pay for a vanity project wall or give tax cuts to his buddies. And, yes, if there are things we can't afford to do, we shouldn't do them.

Again, you are the one who thinks that some brown people getting a pittance is horrible while big corporations run by white people rob us blind. That you don't see your racism isn't my problem.

Hardly. I want government to take of the things I can't.

. I know I can't build highways, defend the country personally from all the bad guys who want to do us harm, take care of all the children who go to bed hungry at night, make sure that no one is polluting the water and the air. Not by myself. I'm too busy living my life.

So, yes, I really want government to do these things. And I'm willing to pay my fair share to do so. While I am in a business right now where defrauding the government on taxes would be an easy thing (As in most of the money I take in is cash), I still keep meticulous records and pay my tax on every penny.

The rich should pay their fair share, and we shouldn't go into Trillions in debt so Trump can pay for a vanity project wall or give tax cuts to his buddies. And, yes, if there are things we can't afford to do, we shouldn't do them.
But you want the government to regulate prices, profits and wages.

What other people have has no effect on what you can have.

How does a person you don't know buying a horse have any effect on your pathetic life?

Okay, let's look at that. How did Mitt Romney get rich enough to buy a Dancing Horse for his Mormon Stepford Wife? Why, he'd go into companies like AmPad, GS Steel, KB Toys and others, loot them for all the assets, pay himself and his investors big dividends and screw the people who did the work.

So you get a guy like Joe Soptic, who worked for GS Steel, lost his job and his health benefits, and watched his wife die of cancer.

Joey, would you like for government to regulate wages, prices and profits?

Because that is exactly what you are arguing for.

We had our greatest prosperity when it did. That Post WWII era, when the workforce was 33% unionized, the minimum wage was an actual living wage, and the rich paid a top marginal rate of 93%. We changed the world, built fantastic public works, put men on the moon....

And then the Republicans fucked it up.

YEah OK. Romney also had plenty of successes from hos venture capital firm But it doesn't help your cause to mention all the companies that benefited from his work with Bain you know little companies like Staples and Sealy

Get that green eyed monster of yours in check

Last edited:

What corporations robbed you, and how?

My racism that you can't prove?
shout racism.jpg

I should have said liberty _and_ good morality _and_ practicality. That's why we're hated. The immoral hate the moral.

In particular, the pure shining light of liberal absolute morality will cause pain to "the ends always justify the means for my side" moral relativist conservatives, much like sunlight burning a vampire. That causes them to lash out at the source of their pain.

I should have said liberty _and_ good morality _and_ practicality. That's why we're hated. The immoral hate the moral.

In particular, the pure shining light of liberal absolute morality will cause pain to "the ends always justify the means for my side" moral relativist conservatives, much like sunlight burning a vampire. That causes them to lash out at the source of their pain.
Ahhh, I get it. You're trolling.

YEah OK. Romney also had plenty of successes from hos venture capital firm But it doesn't help your cause to mention all the companies that benefited from his work with Bain you know little companies like Staples and Sealy

Get that green eyed monster of yours in check

Again, any company ONLY succeeds because the people who work there are dedicated... The capitalist is a parasite who has convinced you he's a vital organ.

Romney made a fortune fucking over working folks who weren't members of his Mormon Cult.

Forum List

Back