Liberalism corrupts; absolute liberalism corrupts absolutely!

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Can anyone tell us who said this, whether it makes sense, and whether our Founders based our country on this principle??

And liberalism is the founding philosophy of this nation.

well then liberalism must mean tiny tiny govt!!
Nope...

Welcome to your first lesson in American History!!

paint too stupid has no idea that the purpose of our Constitution was to keep govt very very tiny!!
Jefferson and Madison"
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

My reading of history convinces me that bad government results from too much government.

Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence.

I think you mean "Power" (Or is it something else)

Once a RW'er equates Liberalism to power, the RW loses!!

No, RW'er, Liberalism is equated to losing and losers!! Losers do not have power, if they did, they would be called winners.

If Liberals are the winners, then RW'ers are losers and reality is a mess.:alcoholic:

Liberalism is about no such thing. .

dear, how completely stupid and liberal are you? Do you think Hilary and Bernie want to expand central power or shrink it??????????

See why we have to be 100% positive that a liberal will be stupid?? Is any other conclusion possible??

Liberalism is about no such thing. .

dear, how completely stupid and liberal are you? Do you think Hilary and Bernie want to expand central power or shrink it??????????
They want the country to work, for all its citizens. I know, that's not you...

100% stupid liberal cant answer the question and would be held in contempt of court!!

does the idiot know that all 87 candidates claim to want the country to work for all its citizens!!!

And liberalism is the founding philosophy of this nation.

well then liberalism must mean tiny tiny govt!! See why we are postive that a liberal will be stupid?? What other conclusion is possible?

Liberals are about 6-11 points higher in IQ than conservatives. Suck it. :)

so does that mean Aristotle Cicero Locke Jefferson and Friedman were incorrect about conservatism being correct??

No, just means you were wrong. History and evolution say liberalism makes no sense and doesn't aid evolution of survival and the passing along of stronger genes. Caring about your own (conservatism) does. Liberalism (caring about others) doesn't. But that's not what you said. You made a false statement liberals are stupid. They aren't. As I just demonstrated. ;)

Btw, doing an ad hoc Princess Bride quote with "lemme put it this way, have you ever heard of aristotle, socrates, plato? ...Morons.' Doesn't make you sound smart, just silly.

I'm "liberal" and I can tell you, I'm a corrupted person. Mind you, I have an exceptionally good heart so I'm still morally superior to other people.

Forum List

Back