liberal uses a racial slur--but that's ok, right?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....so Bruce Springsteen is a racist/uses racial slurs--yet condemned Mr Trump???!! =as usual, liberals are hypocrites
''yellow man'' !!!!!!!!!!??? RACIST bastard --cancel him

anti-white/Trump/R/etc NPR says:

Last edited:
....so Bruce Springsteen is a racist/uses racial slurs--yet condemned Mr Trump???!! =as usual, liberals are hypocrites

Wrong.

The idea that there’s a ‘double standard’ is a lie.

Conservatives trying to advance the wrongheaded notion of rightwing ‘victimhood’ is as tedious as it is ridiculous.

Wrong.

Conservatives trying to advance the wrongheaded notion of rightwing ‘victimhood’ is as tedious as it is ridiculous.
no it's not --the link proves it

Springsteen has been a piece of shit his whole life, nothing he says surprises me.

However, I think its high time that the United Nations put pressure on the Republic of "Niger" to change their name, because of its similarity with the offensive N-word.

If yellow becomes an acceptable term for East Asians, it's likely to work in the same way that the n-word does. Asians will be able to say it, but white people won't be allowed to.

It will then probably start being used by Asian rappers in song lyrics, which white people will sing along to and then be berated for it.

In short, the same stupid paradigms will be forwarded.

Springsteen has been a piece of shit his whole life, nothing he says surprises me.

However, I think its high time that the United Nations put pressure on the Republic of "Niger" to change their name, because of its similarity with the offensive N-word.
good call

Whites call each other many things we can't say, but we don't cry because we can't say them.

Whites call each other many things we can't say, but we don't cry because we can't say them.
I'm not aware of any word that would fit this. There are several words that can be used against white people, but I can't think of any that would get you in a lot of trouble for using them.

I guess the one exception to this would be slurs towards Jews. But not all Jews are white. And depending on what Jew you speak with, Jew can be either an ethnicity or a race.

Springsteen never made good music nor was interesting in any way

Wrong.

It's hilarious when you try to claim extremely obvious things don't exist. Do the sunrise next!

Forum List

Back