Liberal Tries to Attack Memories Pizzeria Using MATH #WeeklyFail №2

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Well, i decided to continue my rubric "WeeklyFail" and today we will discuss... Maths!
As TRN has reported, Memories Pizza was ambushed by a liberal reporter who lied and said they refused to serve gays. A national lynch mob ensured, forcing them to close their doors out of safety concerns.
Liberal Tries to Attack Memories Pizzeria Using MATH - Fails MiserablyTop Right News
A GoFundMe page was started for the restaurant and raised $842,592. Thanks to such immense support from every state, Memories Pizza announced they would re-open after all.
I really hope that person who wrote this **** Was joking, because it's simplest things!
I also not surprised that we cannot get a balanced budget. The Democrats cannot do fourth grade math!

Funny how some more idiotic conservatives take the side of the discriminationists just to make hay against the supposed opposition comprised of liberals. Ya know, not everything's a political exercise. Sometimes it's simply a matter of right vs wrong. And unless you're conceeding conservatives are the party that favors discrimination I'd watch whose side you come down on.

Well, i decided to continue my rubric "WeeklyFail" and today we will discuss... Maths!
As TRN has reported, Memories Pizza was ambushed by a liberal reporter who lied and said they refused to serve gays. A national lynch mob ensured, forcing them to close their doors out of safety concerns.
Liberal Tries to Attack Memories Pizzeria Using MATH - Fails MiserablyTop Right News
A GoFundMe page was started for the restaurant and raised $842,592. Thanks to such immense support from every state, Memories Pizza announced they would re-open after all.
I really hope that person who wrote this **** Was joking, because it's simplest things!
I also not surprised that we cannot get a balanced budget. The Democrats cannot do fourth grade math!
Must be able to do 4th grade math with exponentials...bills get paid and debts keep rising from wars funded out of the budget, and the reason why you can't balance the budget is because of paying for wars and natural disasters, yet where was the GOD DAMNED BALANCED BUDGET when the GOP controlled the Congress and the Presidency?

Must be able to do 4th grade math with exponentials...bills get paid and debts keep rising from wars funded out of the budget, and the reason why you can't balance the budget is because of paying for wars and natural disasters, yet where was the GOD DAMNED BALANCED BUDGET when the GOP controlled the Congress and the Presidency?
The last time we had a balanced budget was when Republicans and Democrats worked together. As Ronald Reagan once said "You'd be surprised how much we can get done if no one cares who gets the credit".

The last time we had a balanced budget was when Republicans and Democrats worked together. As Ronald Reagan once said "You'd be surprised how much we can get done if no one cares who gets the credit".
Where was Ronnies balanced budget?

Ask Tip O'neil. He and the Democrat-controlled Congress made a deal to cut spending in return for a tax increase. Reagan agreed, they raised taxes, then refused to cut spending. He honored his commitment and the Democrats didn't honor their's.

Ask Tip O'neil. He and the Democrat-controlled Congress made a deal to cut spending in return for a tax increase. Reagan agreed, they raised taxes, then refused to cut spending. He honored his commitment and the Democrats didn't honor their's.
Reagan enjoyed his increased military spending, and so did I...

Why do you not address what I said about the spending cuts that never happened?

Why should I, it's old business???

You asked a question and I answered it. You can't refute what I said so all of a sudden it's "old business"? Classic liberal copout. Thank you.

You asked a question and I answered it. You can't refute what I said so all of a sudden it's "old business"? Classic liberal copout. Thank you.
If Reagan wanted cuts he could have started with the military but nooooo,,,he signed the budget bill as is and has to live with it, but you can make any excuses you want for Uncle Ronnie...

Funny how some more idiotic conservatives take the side of the discriminationists just to make hay against the supposed opposition comprised of liberals. Ya know, not everything's a political exercise. Sometimes it's simply a matter of right vs wrong. And unless you're conceeding conservatives are the party that favors discrimination I'd watch whose side you come down on.

I'm a discriminating thinker. Its a seamless process to make good decisions.

There are many things worthy of discriminating thought

BTW- Homo's are not being discriminated against like blacks were.

Two different classes

-Geaux

Two different classes

-Geaux

You realize you're a 'homo' too right? :)

Two different classes

-Geaux

You realize you're a 'homo' too right? :)
Shhh....

If Reagan wanted cuts he could have started with the military but nooooo,,,he signed the budget bill as is and has to live with it, but you can make any excuses you want for Uncle Ronnie...
And I noticed you didn't even try to make an excuse for your liberal friends who didn't honor their agreement. F U if you can't debate honestly.

And I noticed you didn't even try to make an excuse for your liberal friends who didn't honor their agreement. F U if you can't debate honestly.
Reagan was so dishonest Nancy kept his penis in her purse...

Translation: I can't refute what you're saying so I'll try to deflect by making a childish joke.

Translation: I can't refute what you're saying so I'll try to deflect by making a childish joke.
No need to refute they all did it, see Congress passes the budget, senate okays it and the president signs it....all are guilty, not just one, Mr.Myopic...

No need to refute they all did it, see Congress passes the budget, senate okays it and the president signs it....all are guilty, not just one, Mr.Myopic...
Oh, now we SHARE the blame. I see how it works. It's Republicans fault until Democrats are shown to be responsible for the fuckup, then it's "both parties did it".

Oh, now we SHARE the blame. I see how it works. It's Republicans fault until Democrats are shown to be responsible for the fuckup, then it's "both parties did it".
Just how the system works.....there is no perfection just humans being fallible...

Forum List

Back