Liberal sissies ban Valentines day at Elementary school

Well, I hope to add to the push back. I emailed a letter to the school, Bruce Vento elementary in St. Paul.

Told them what I thought of taking away an hour of fun for the children after months of work. What jerks we have being responsible for the education of our children. Isn't any time for enjoyment allowed. So much for well rounded youth.

Silly. Valentine's Day was always super fun at our school. We would decorate our own bags and put candies/valentines in them. It was always a great day. Boo!

They usually ask to give a valentine to each kid in the class...WTF is wrong with that?

Everyone bringing treats and the anticipation for the party helps kids work harder .

What a idiot..

Well, I hope to add to the push back. I emailed a letter to the school, Bruce Vento elementary in St. Paul.

Told them what I thought of taking away an hour of fun for the children after months of work. What jerks we have being responsible for the education of our children. Isn't any time for enjoyment allowed. So much for well rounded youth.

What is his email?...Post the link here and we all can slam him..

From your link....
"Principal Scott Masini of Bruce Vento Elementary School, whose student body is overwhelmingly nonwhite, explained in the letter that “my personal feeling is we need to find a way to honor and engage in holidays that are inclusive of our student population.”

Since when the hell did Valentines day become a "white" holiday?

Since when the hell did Valentines day become a "white" holiday?

Ever see a white Cupid?

but seriously, most of the candy is chocolate.

That should count for something

And you all still don't think the liberal agenda is to b sure to brainwash the young?
The only reason for free college is to complete the propaganda and brainwashing. Remove our history, remove our heritage, make anything American criminal. I thought these people came to America to become Americans. Not because they wanted to take over America.

If you don't believe in something, then you don't believe in anything at all. How is it that we can view first,hand the destruction of our country and culture and we standby mute and helpless afraid to act.

I wonder if any of the elementary students were polled about what they wanted?

The letter listed the holidays that the East Side school will no longer celebrate as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Masini said the decision was made in consultation with his staff"

What the hell is the matter with these people? Someone make it stop

Without a word of a lie go to where you can a Kurt Vonnegut short story. Harrison Bergeron.

You will find today my girl.

Liberals crap their pants even thinking they might offend someone.

And you all still don't think the liberal agenda is to b sure to brainwash the young?
The only reason for free college is to complete the propaganda and brainwashing. Remove our history, remove our heritage, make anything American criminal. I thought these people came to America to become Americans. Not because they wanted to take over America.

If you don't believe in something, then you don't believe in anything at all. How is it that we can view first,hand the destruction of our country and culture and we standby mute and helpless afraid to act.

I wonder if any of the elementary students were polled about what they wanted?

Liberals crap their pants even thinking they might offend someone.
No, liberals crap their pants if they think you might offend someone.

Has zero to do with "Liberals". That's the OP's made-up crap strawman. And it runs about as well as that car in his avatar.

Last edited:

What is his email?...Post the link here and we all can slam him..

[email protected] If that is wrong I'll go back to my contacts. Thanks.

The letter listed the holidays that the East Side school will no longer celebrate as Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. Masini said the decision was made in consultation with his staff"

What the hell is the matter with these people? Someone make it stop

They just don't know what how great Valentine's Day is, I think we should send these Leftist Sissys some Valentine's Card's, how about this one for instance? :smoke:

free-valetines-card-2-.jpg

If you have evidence that this is a nationwide or statewide or even district-wide standard, I'd be interested in seeing it.

These "OMG, teh publik skools r teh suk!" items are just filler for the 24/7 news cycle.

If you want to be bothered by something happening in the schools, look at the percentage of schools state by state that have crumbling infrastructure, leaking ceilings, classrooms with no heat, overcrowded classrooms, not enough supplies, etc., etc., etc. Then you can start looking at incompetent teachers, etc.

If you have evidence that this is a nationwide or statewide or even district-wide standard, I'd be interested in seeing it.

These "OMG, teh publik skools r teh suk!" items are just filler for the 24/7 news cycle.

If you want to be bothered by something happening in the schools, look at the percentage of schools state by state that have crumbling infrastructure, leaking ceilings, classrooms with no heat, overcrowded classrooms, not enough supplies, etc., etc., etc. Then you can start looking at incompetent teachers, etc.
And kids with their noses stuck n their iphone.

Forum List

Back