Liberal silence = VIOLENCE, 7000 black on black murders every year, yet liberals are silent.

It's just like the old soviet system or even Mao's red book carrying lunatics.

If you didn't go to Commie Party functions and wave propaganda for "the leader", you were likely to be accused of treason and atrocities and dissappeared.

Now, if you don't have pinko flags and kneel before blacks you're subject to violent threats at the very least, and we have seen many people attacked violently by Queen Antifa's minions. This is exactly what that meat puppet faggot was talking about when he told us about "fundamental change". If you believe obozo made anything about this country better, you're a biological grade stupid weapon.

If they say nothing, they support the murders and it’s just as if they themselves murdered every one of these black people, including Dave Dorn.

Liberal silence = VIOLENCE.
Conservatives are also silent so they are guilty of murder also, yes?
I have yet to pull a trigger on a black man yet or a white liberal either...So i have no blood on my hands, while there are many blacks who have gone out of their way to "Murder" their own kind. The liberal politicians who are in charge, (i have no power of the cities other than my vote) who do nothing about this human plague on the blacks, should be sued for their negligence. That would take intelligent people, which i dont see much on in the black community.

If they say nothing, they support the murders and it’s just as if they themselves murdered every one of these black people, including Dave Dorn.

Conservatives are the ONLY people who talk about the Inner City Killing Fields. I've been posting about it since I joined this board 6 years ago.

Let's not be so hard on the liberals.

They are immensely embarrassed because they privately acknowledge that the situation is intractable.

But it would be too painful for them to admit it, so they stick to their script of throwing more taxpayer money at the problem, knowing (in their hearts) nothing will ever change.

It's our Achilles' heel. If you decide to live in this country, you just accept it and do the best that you can under the circumstances. (For example. there may be an exodus of good people from Minneapolis.)

Conservatives are the ONLY people who talk about the Inner City Killing Fields. I've been posting about it since I joined this board 6 years ago.
Let's face it. There is little talk about inner-city killings on both sides of the aisle and neither side has a resolution.
You see conservatives doing the most talking and it is mostly criticism of the Dems, but nothing substantial.

Kill and abort the blacks while pumping them full of welfare destroying future chances.

Yes, they are racists, they do not care so stop pointing it out and focus on defeating them.

Have you ever seen a leftist worry about whether he is racist? Me neither, it is only the conservatives.

Conservatives are busy AT WORK, CLEANING HOUSE, STUDYING, MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS.
We have long been the silent majority, since the Vietnam War, when Leftists were protesting on every street corner. YOURS is the party of the Big Mouths who scream and rant to put America down, but when blacks commit murder or mayhem, you look down at your feet because you are the root cause of their pathologies. YOU excuse them for anything and everything. Then you promote abortion, which black women practice at five times the frequency of white women. YOU'RE the ones guilty of murder at both ends, black crimes on adults, and black crimes on unborn.

why would I speak out against murderers in jail?

all criminals SHOULD be in jail...

black murderers

white murderers

MY problem is when blacks are gunned down for holding a cell phone or for driving while black

Let's face it. There is little talk about inner-city killings on both sides of the aisle and neither side has a resolution.
You see conservatives doing the most talking and it is mostly criticism of the Dems, but nothing substantial.
DEMs control those cities and are now engaging in various Police defunding efforts. That is worse than ignoring the problem that is pouring gas on the fire. Police defunding will hurt the poorest Black people the worst, everyone knows that.

Only the right wing has a problem with equality and equal protection of the laws. We could have solved simple poverty Yesterday, but for the social Horror allegedly incurred by right wingers of having even the Poor benefit under Capitalism without having to "work hard" for it.

Only the right wing has a problem with equality and equal protection of the laws. We could have solved simple poverty Yesterday, but for the social Horror allegedly incurred by right wingers of having even the Poor benefit under Capitalism without having to "work hard" for it.
Even when you work hard you don't win and according to conservatives it's yer own damn fault. These people would condemn Jesus Christ himself for not having a job and bumming off people.

Forum List

Back