Liberal regressive proud of shooting and killing who he thought was Trump

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The wrongings of the pathological regressive ideology obviously never end. Here is a other one, as if we had shortage:

Justin Barkley, 38, said during his indictment in court Monday that he “purposefully” plotted to shoot and kill Trump and “very proudly” did so on Dec. 8 in a parking lot of an upstate Walmart store, the Ithaca Voice reported.

“I went there to purposely shoot and kill him and put him down,” Barkley said, according to the newspaper. “I shot and killed Donald Trump purposely, intentionally and very proudly.”

Man Accused of Murder Believes He Shot, Killed Donald Trump

I am not a big believer for death sentence, but for this individual/ideology it may be a fitting, ironic end.

A UPS driver that looked like Donald Trump? And it was a liberal who killed him?

Remember, it's Republicans that believe the fake news, not liberals. Clearly the guy was crazy. I wonder if he believed Obama was born in Kenya?

A UPS driver that looked like Donald Trump? And it was a liberal who killed him?

Remember, it's Republicans that believe the fake news, not liberals. Clearly the guy was crazy. I wonder if he believed Obama was born in Kenya?

It's an open season on Trump look alikes in America. You can't even walk down the streets safely without being gunned down while looking like Trump. And we all know that the orange tinted skin color is behind the hate, don't we? It's just obvious...

Smart guy. Let everybody know he's a Trump hater and he'll get all kinds of donations to his defense fund from all the butthurt liberals. And I'm sure some sleazy liberal judge will give him a light sentence as well.

If the guy shot somebody that means he was a gun owner... wouldn't that make him a right wing nut job?

If the guy shot somebody that means he was a gun owner... wouldn't that make him a right wing nut job?

Only on republican hands are guns the problem. Obama can sell as many of them as he wishes to his terrorist allies and no one bats an eye. Some gun control may be needed there...

Nope --- obviously, he didn't know what to do with it --- if he did, THEN he'd be a right wing nut job

(Damn - kinda sounds like a liberal's sex life, don't it?)

Wow, denial in the face of reality.

Smart guy. Let everybody know he's a Trump hater and he'll get all kinds of donations to his defense fund from all the butthurt liberals. And I'm sure some sleazy liberal judge will give him a light sentence as well.
If he were to get a light sentence, the punishment that he didn't get would be taken care of by those who wouldn't hesitate to even the score. If a judge allows him to get away with it, the guy will then be a walking target once out of jail.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back