Liberal Racist Demand White Male Justice Retire so a Black Woman can sit on the Court

They probably would like her to be overweight and a lesbian too.

the white guilt card..... Liberal on Liberal. Classic.

Who cares what they want? I don't see him going anywhere until he decides on his own and that is fine with me and fine with the white house, according to the article. Much ado about nothing.
Why do liberal's push race as an issue with everything? I bet your goddamn liberal fucking media gets behind the idea. If you're white...never vote Democrat.
Wait, did you say "If you're white...never vote Democrat"? You are not only pushing racism but you are what the problem is all about. You are a racist, plain and simple. Why would you prove their point on a not only national, but international message board? Are you drinking again?
Why would you vote for a political party that demonizes you because of your race and your success through hard work?
They didn't. If they decided to, it's too damn late. I already made it, secured it and have more still coming in, even in retirement. My Granddad, was a democrat and not a racist. I didn't follow his political example, but did follow his work ethic, family leadership, and financial management example. Worked for me and mine. Now my kids are following the examples of my wife and I, are making it fine on their own too. Looks like it will work for them and they are not very political at all. Too busy making theirs, to bitch about other people making it or not. Oh, BTW, none of my kids turned out racist either. You got this crap all wrong. I don't know how you made it if you did. Making it in life is not about political party or race. It is about working toward your own goals steadily, adapting to changing situations and being steady all the way, setting the example of personal management in your family group.

Who cares what they want? I don't see him going anywhere until he decides on his own and that is fine with me and fine with the white house, according to the article. Much ado about nothing.
Why do liberal's push race as an issue with everything? I bet your goddamn liberal fucking media gets behind the idea. If you're white...never vote Democrat.
Wait, did you say "If you're white...never vote Democrat"? You are not only pushing racism but you are what the problem is all about. You are a racist, plain and simple. Why would you prove their point on a not only national, but international message board? Are you drinking again?
I am proud to be called "Racist" by Lib traitors.
Well, if the name suits you, so be it. Own it. Live up to it on the streets, in the store, at the job where you work. No skin off my ass. Just don't move to my neighborhood to start trouble.
That means he is not a racist.
How do you figure? His words.
When a liberal calls you racist... then you are most likely not. Liberal's are triggered and emotionally fragile and unstable. Fanatics.
Your generalizations, while true in certain individuals, don't hold much water. You are far to triggered by the extremes and more easily spooked than is good for you. Were you ever a conservative? You definitely aren't one anymore. You lack the temperament and emotional maturity for conservative thought and action. Glad you aren't a pilot as you are far too reactionary. Flown nap of the earth with some like you, but it ain't the smoothest ride.

Forum List

Back