Liberal NC judge strikes down voter ID law.

I could just go from precinct to precinct and vote under anyone’s name?

Wow. That’s crazy.

Is it racist to show ID to buy a firearm? Tobacco? Alcohol? A car? House? Use a credit card?
Get on a plane? What’s the difference?

Buy a lottery ticket.

Pick up a package at the post office.

Enter a club.

Enroll a child in school.

Apply for government benefits.

I was just held up at the airport Friday in San Francisco while my daughter dug for her ID before boarding.” Not gonna happen” he told me when she couldn’t find it at first. Found it finally tucked behind her phone in the case. We didn’t have passports with us because domestic flight but still point being there isn’t much you can do without ID...except for the sacred act of voting.
Not only that but I had to buy them all RealID this last summer...enhanced dl’s...because that’s what will be used for domestic flying going forward.

Here’s what we should do....declare ID requirements for buying firearms too onerous and intended to suppress the 2nd amendment.

It wont get passed the Federal appeals court before it is reinstated.

It may never go any farther. The attorney general there is a Democrat. Democrats rely on voter fraud so he would be foolish to fight this. He can’t tell a male from a female and doesn’t like America...but those are facets of evil...not stupidity.

I don't have a problem with showing state ID.

But when big government folks start using illegal immigration and voting to promote and sell the idea of national ID (and consequently all of the tyranny that comes with it), we've got a problem.

Looks like more than 130 forms of ID are accepted down there.

Complete list of approved IDs for voting in 2020

The two main forms...

Driver License or Non-Operator ID from North Carolina:
Must be valid and unexpired OR expired for one year or less
May be expired if voter is over the age of 65 and ID was unexpired on their 65th birthday
Does not need to be a "REAL ID"

Driver License or Non-Operator ID from a Different U.S. State or Territory:
Acceptable ONLY if voter registered within 90 days of the election
May be expired if voter is over the age of 65 and ID was unexpired on their 65th birthday

Looks like they already have the infrastructure in place for the blatantly unconstitutional national ID card program, though. Just not fully implemented yet. Guess I won't be moving to North Carolina.

Anyway. Yeah. 130 forms of ID are accepted.

Last edited:
Judge halts North Carolina voter ID law

Yea, why show ID to vote?

You don’t need to show ID for anything else in life.....right?

They call it VOTER SUPPRESSION to make someone show ID to vote.

What a load of shit.

It's idotic having a single judge strike down any law. The legislature is suppose to make the law not the judiciary. This bullshit with the judiciary run amok needs to be stopped.

Judge halts North Carolina voter ID law

Yea, why show ID to vote?

You don’t need to show ID for anything else in life.....right?

They call it VOTER SUPPRESSION to make someone show ID to vote.

What a load of shit.

It's idotic having a single judge strike down any law. The legislature is suppose to make the law not the judiciary. This bullshit with the judiciary run amok needs to be stopped.

Legislation from the bench is a left wing specialty. That why they were in freak out mode over Cavanaugh.

It's idotic having a single judge strike down any law. The legislature is suppose to make the law not the judiciary.

Federal courts shouldn't even have any jurisdiction over the state's laws in the first place. And constitutionally speaking, they don't.

The state justice department would be the only court with any kind of remote say so.

I could just go from precinct to precinct and vote under anyone’s name?

Wow. That’s crazy.

Is it racist to show ID to buy a firearm? Tobacco? Alcohol? A car? House? Use a credit card?

Buy a lottery ticket.

Enter a club.

Drive a car! What’s wrong with these fking lawyers?
Those are all privileged. Voting is a right. Have someone explain the difference to ya.
Why do Libtards think minorities are either too stupid or lazy to get an ID?

Racism is the only thing I can think of.
Why are you asking me? I never said they are.

Well, it's an NAACP lawsuit. They're claiming that the intent of voter ID is to disenfranchise minorities and college students, who are less likely to have driver’s licenses.

But of the 130 listed forms of acceptable ID, they list basically every college ID in the state. And they also give free ID at voter registration.

So the NAACP claim is kind of a load of horse pucky.

Looks like more than 130 forms of ID are accepted down there.

Complete list of approved IDs for voting in 2020

The two main forms...

Driver License or Non-Operator ID from North Carolina:

Driver License or Non-Operator ID from a Different U.S. State or Territory:
Acceptable ONLY if voter registered within 90 days of the election

Looks like they already have the infrastructure in place for the blatantly unconstitutional national ID card program, though. Just not fully implemented yet. Guess I won't be moving to North Carolina.

Anyway. Yeah. 130 forms of ID are accepted.

Holy shit. College IDs? Employee IDs? Town worker IDs? Anybody can get a college ID by registering for one class. Anybody can work as a janitor at a school or the town hall.
And the second one..."Driver’s License or Non-Operator Card from Another State, D.C., or U.S. Territory:" New York now issues DLs to illegals. Yep this is how they do it. (and the court found this too onerous?) This is how Democrats move to completely representing Mexicans and screwing Americans.
And the liberals here have been baying that illegals cant vote?

Driver licenses and the Green Light Law

Buy a lottery ticket.

Enter a club.

Drive a car! What’s wrong with these fking lawyers?
Those are all privileged. Voting is a right. Have someone explain the difference to ya.
Why do Libtards think minorities are either too stupid or lazy to get an ID?

Racism is the only thing I can think of.

It’s the racism of low expectations.

How many AA adults don’t have ID? I would think it’s an incredibly small number.

How long are Black voters going to tolerate being insulted by liberal democrats? Who doesn't have a freaking photo I.D. in the 21st century?

Forum List

Back