Liberal Icon Urges Obama Impeachment...

Hey ****, look at the bottom of the original post: drudge report. Fuck off moron.

And no one cares about this "liberal" idiot....well drudge does and bottom feeders like you do.

an anencephalus leftard sock can't read more than 2 words?

I am shocked :lol:

****, spell check....use it before you address me. Also, sock? What are you on? Hey waste of sperm and egg.....you unfortunate placenta....only Matt Drudge and people like you care about this "liberal's" opinion. Anything else scum?

I can't imagine how many hours per day Whig here spends cross-dressing in mommy's clothes - to no satisfaction. I'm sure he does the make-up, thong, "wig", and all. All day long, wishing he were a woman like mommy. Getting more and more agitated with each passing minute that his mangina isn't what he wanted... :eusa_whistle:

....only Matt Drudge and people like you care about this "liberal's" opinion. Anything else scum?

Apparently cross-dresser here cares or she wouldn't be so obsessed with commenting about Matt Drudge, the Drudge Report, or the liberal in the story...

Oops! Junior is too stupid to realize he can't deny is disturbing passion about all of this... :eusa_doh:

Obama should be impeached, and more liberals will distance themselves, and turn on him as he draws closer to the end of his final term. The younger crowd is facing the Obama economy realities, and soon it will be deemed cool to criticize him, and come to grips with their gulability. No liberal wants to be connected to Obama, and impeachment talk will create the gulf they desire!
Fundamental change was right; usurp the law, and declare himself king - what an asshole!

....only Matt Drudge and people like you care about this "liberal's" opinion. Anything else scum?

Apparently cross-dresser here cares or she wouldn't be so obsessed with commenting about Matt Drudge, the Drudge Report, or the liberal in the story...

Oops! Junior is too stupid to realize he can't deny is disturbing passion about all of this... :eusa_doh:

Where did I address you? Cross dresser? Hey, at least have some thread to something when coming up with insults. And why is calling me a she an insult to you? Hmmm revealing more about you and your sexuality or issues with your sexuality.

Junior? Another revealing thing about you.

Please continue on. I enjoy watching a human like you squirm.

Not many true Liberals left in this country. Most who consider themselves 'Liberals', are in fact Communists/Progressives. There is a difference. The Communists/Progressives will continue to defend this President at all costs. That's just predictable. It's that 'Party before Country' stuff. But I truly believe his IRS and NSA abuses are Impeachable offenses. He should be held accountable.

Not many true Liberals left in this country. Most who consider themselves 'Liberals', are in fact Communists/Progressives. There is a difference. The Communists/Progressives will continue to defend this President at all costs. That's just predictable. It's that 'Party before Country' stuff. But I truly believe his IRS and NSA abuses are Impeachable offenses. He should be held accountable.

Paulie, you have a screw loose.

Ever notice that when some so called liberal says something right wingernuts agree with, that is suddenly the most famous and well known liberal in the world?

Paulie, you have a screw loose.

Nah, this President should have already been Impeached. He is a criminal. He should be gone just for his awful IRS abuses alone.

Insightful!

The one pundit who had Obama's measure right from the start!

".........he was going to be the most destructive, dangerous president we’ve ever had.......”

Rush knew it, too.

And he said so, in so many words, to an audience of millions and this pronouncement reached millions more when the media spread news of his 4 word thoughts on the eve of Obama's Inauguration...or was it the next day? No matter.

Those 4 words Rush said, at the start of the Obama administration, which gained so much attention?

"I hope he fails."

Ever notice that when some so called liberal says something right wingernuts agree with, that is suddenly the most famous and well known liberal in the world?

All the better to attract bees with honey and not vinegar, rd-umb!

We want to encourage such expressions of patriotism from the Left. Why not compliment the ones who are smart enough and patriotic enough to put America first?

Oh the drudge report....time to move on.

In other words - another ignorant Dumbocrat **** who prefers ignorance over facts... :eusa_whistle:

Tell you what junior, why don't you come back when you've "achieved" your G.E.D.? :lol:

The Army made it easy to get a G.E.D. diploma when I was in Boot Camp (Ft. Jackson, SC) in the 1970's.

They provided study time and study aids and the classrooms and they filled out the forms and everything.

All I had to do was study and take the tests.

I am grateful the Army made it so easy to do. And after having earned it I've never looked back.

Hentoff sees the biggest problem as Obama’s penchant to rule by executive order when he can’t convince Congress to do things his way.

The issue jumped back into the headlines last week when, just before his first Cabinet meeting of 2014, Obama said, “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone … and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions.”

“Apparently he doesn’t give one damn about the separation of powers,” Hentoff told WND. “Never before in our history has a president done these things.”

It's true. Never before has a President used these "Executive Order" thingies. Just wait until the Supreme Court finds out about these things!

Never before has a President used a telephone to drum up support for his policies, either. Obama is simply unbelievable!!! Power mad!
Stupid, pointless troll post

I agree. To be an icon wouldn't most people have to automatically know who he is? I guess an icon is whoever the right dig up that they don't like. That's apparently how Ward Churchill got the designation. No one would know who he is except for the publicity the right gave him.

Forum List

Back