Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Damn any scandals coming up?

Obama to visit prison housing ex-Detroit mayor

obamabrack_071415getty3.jpg

BY JORDAN FABIAN0 Shares
TWEET SHARE MORE
President Obama on Thursday will visit the federal prison that houses ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, a former political ally who was convicted of corruption.

Obama is traveling to the El Reno Correctional Facility outside Oklahoma City as part of his push to overhaul the nation’s criminal-justice system. He plans to meet with inmates, prison staff and law enforcement officials and also participate in a “Vice” documentary on the U.S. prison system.

BY JORDAN FABIAN0 Shares
TWEET SHARE MORE
President Obama on Thursday will visit the federal prison that houses ex-Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, a former political ally who was convicted of corruption.

Obama is traveling to the El Reno Correctional Facility outside Oklahoma City as part of his push to overhaul the nation’s criminal-justice system. He plans to meet with inmates, prison staff and law enforcement officials and also participate in a “Vice” documentary on the U.S. prison system.
Expect some pardons to come down in the near future.

BY JORDAN FABIAN0 Shares
TWEET SHARE MORE

Are you Benjamin Button? Your threads get more immature every day.

BY JORDAN FABIAN0 Shares
TWEET SHARE MORE

Just a reminder

BY JORDAN FABIAN0 Shares
TWEET SHARE MORE

Just a reminder

A reminder that you're stupid? I think that's common knowledge at this point.

BY JORDAN FABIAN0 Shares
TWEET SHARE MORE

Just a reminder

Why are you so buthurt now?

BY JORDAN FABIAN0 Shares
TWEET SHARE MORE

Just a reminder

I'm happy that I can elicit such inane posts out of someone like you.

BY JORDAN FABIAN0 Shares
TWEET SHARE MORE

Just a reminder

Takes one to know one but what are you?

Just a reminder

Is there something you want to debate me on, one on one?

Just a reminder

Is there something you want to debate me on, one on one?

Lol who started this silly conversation?

Forum List

Back