Liberal Democrats are Two Faced on Sexsul Harassment

Typical of the liars.
Typical of the liars.
Biden has called on Cuomo to resign while republicans are silent when it comes to Gaetz..

The only times that republicans/"conservatives" are against sexual harassment is if the perp is of the same sex as the victim, although they may falter a bit if it is a woman who targets a man, or if the perp is a political opponent of their party. Otherwise, they are for it, cheer it on, aid and abet it, protect the perp, and get angry if the victim complains and try to shut her up or discredit her. trump has bragged about being a sexual harasser and abuser in public, but they worship him while simultaneously preaching "morality" as if they are morally superior to the rest of us. :rolleyes:

Typical of the liars.

What is Sexsul Harassment? I know, it's just a typo, yet the author of the OP posts so often on the same topic (hate and fear of Democrats) he ought to have learned to edit such an error.

BTW Trump vis a vis Cuomo: The Right Wingers and Trumpanzees luv the former and assassinate the character of the latter. Hypocrisy defines this author as well as other Trump Supporters.

Last edited:
The FACT is BOTH parties are MASSIVE hypocrites when it comes to the topic. It's ok when THEIR side does it. They BOTH disgust me. And the number of people disgusted by both parties is going to be formidable.

Leftist are two-faced about EVERYTHING be it masking or sexual misconduct or believing victims or victim shaming.

EVERYTHING !!!
If you believe this post you are either brainwashed or a damn liar. Actually your too many posts prove both.

Do not respond to my post as if you live in reality ......

Run along lil' Snowflake.
I simply wanted you to know and reflect on your foolishness spreading all around the world. You make all Americans appear to be thoughtless, hateful and out of touch with realty.

Forum List

Back