liberal calls Paul Gosar, Eric Clapton, Kid Rock, and James Woods "white nationalists" in single tweet

The funny part of this is those men in particular are men who couldn't give a shit about what some dirty scumbag liberal idiot says about them....

The funny part of this is those men in particular are men who couldn't give a shit about what some dirty scumbag liberal idiot says about them....

Liberalism is a mental disease.

Ad this is how the leftoids want to turn America into a minority white nation, if anyone talks against that they merely claim you are a "white nationalist" and/or a "white supremacist".

I'm neither, but I believe that America should always maintain a white majority. Sue me. But a look at Africa or Brazil says I'm right.

Ad this is how the leftoids want to turn America into a minority white nation, if anyone talks against that they merely claim you are a "white nationalist" and/or a "white supremacist".

I'm neither, but I believe that America should always maintain a white majority. Sue me. But a look at Africa or Brazil says I'm right.
Paul Gosar is, indeed, a white nationalist. But yeah, you go ahead and attack the people pointing that out. Because, gee, nobody will EVER figure out why you are doing that. :rolleyes:

shit-white-people-do.png

this Georgian athlete probably gets mistaken for the kkk by the left

E954qIiXsAEivRt

Anyone who disagrees with a liberal about ANYTHING is now a “white nationalist.” Liberals are so smart and formulate clever arguments!

And anyone who disagrees with a Conservative on anything is a CoMmUnIsT or, at least, a LiBeRal.

Look, dude. You live on the Internet and need to go outside and mert real life people.

i know real people more than anyone else in the history of the world

Anyone who disagrees with a liberal about ANYTHING is now a “white nationalist.” Liberals are so smart and formulate clever arguments!

No, anyone who walks like a White Nationalist, talks like one, and smells like one is a White Nationalist.
Based on the available evidence he got at least 3 right on the head.
The 4th may have done too much cocaine.

Leftists aren't turning the US into a Minority White nation.
The fact that no woman would fuck any one of you asswipes short of rape or prostitution is what's causing you to die out.
Try to STFU and eat fewer whoppers.
But mostly STFU.

Forum List

Back