Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

The free market of our economy is regulated, for good reason. It's filled with morons like these pizza people who somehow believe what they do for a living is serving God, not customers. They are mistaken.

Most regulations are burdensome, abusive, unnecessary or just a mechanism for the filthy ass bureaucrats to raise taxes or participate in some form of corruption.
Dogma, total and complete.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

Support Memories Pizza Fund Raises 35 000 in Just Four Hours - Cortney O Brien

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

I donated to their cause and I think everyone here should also!

I thought the free market was supposed to put bigots out of business which is why we don't need discrimination laws. That no longer the case?
According to who? The free market in first half of 20th century did little to put bigots out of business when they refused to serve blacks, Chinese, Japaneses, Jews, and other minorities. The only reason they aren't doing it today is the anti-discrimination laws.

Liberals have unjustly attacked and through their threats of violence forced a pizzeria to shut down. A fund was established to support these innocent people. The goal was $25K

In just one day it is now over $100K! Give it a week and more publicity and it will be over $1 mil in no time! When the inevitable liberal mind goes onto the next faux outrage, these people will be able to expand their establish and will have developed a loyal and far reaching clientele!

How does it make you liberals feel knowing you made this man and his daughter millionaires that have increased their clientele 1000 fold overnight?

When conservatives unit, liberals always lose. Since most conservatives are generous, caring and support in Christian values (I support Christian values even though I am a Jew).

So people are getting suckered into giving these people their money. It won't help them open their business back up so they can discriminate against gays. Funny thing about all of this is that they probably never would have been confronted with having to actually make that decision as wedding parties rarely have pizza for dinner, especially in such a small town. But no, the owner had to be a dick and open up his mouth about how he chose to be heterosexual and would refuse to service any homosexual. He got what he deserved.

How are they being "suckered"? They know EXACTLY what the donations are for, and they're choosing to make them of their own free will, for their own motivations.
The motivation was, as usual, hatred. Bigot Bucks from Stupid Fucks.
Yes, hatred for bullies and looney lefties threatening a person because of their opinion.

I thought the free market was supposed to put bigots out of business which is why we don't need discrimination laws. That no longer the case?
According to who? The free market in first half of 20th century did little to put bigots out of business when they refused to serve blacks, Chinese, Japaneses, Jews, and other minorities. The only reason they aren't doing it today is the anti-discrimination laws.

The government hasn't helped racism either. All that has been done is to push the racists underground. The scum will win because the hate is currently stronger than anyone's desire to end it.

This guy is refusing to provide pizza to gay weddings as if anyone in his little town of 2,000 is going walk into his store and order 50 pizzas for a gay wedding. Now we have a host idiots sending him over $700,000 to compensate him , more than he would make in 10 years.

That just eats you up inside, doesn't it? This is what happens when people don't think before they act, they wind up destroying the livelihoods of innocent people. Luckily, for these people, thousands of people taught these gay liberal bullies a lesson they soon won't forget. Don't be jealous!

So now a person who has never put their foot in a church and subscribes to no recognized religion can claim his first amendment rights would violated if he had to serve gays.

That's not true. Have you even read the law?

That might be a good defense if the state had a gay rights law barring discrimination in public accommodates but they don't.

That was the entire problem to begin with. The state had no anti-discrimination laws for gays before this law was even passed, yet people like you remained silent. You know what that makes you? A hypocrite.

The legislature's latest bit of stupidity is to pass a law that says the sate neither approves or disapproves any type of discrimination.

This shows how liberals like you will never be satisfied until one completely submits to your will. But I got news, Flopper, nearly 30,000 people acted as the silver cross to your vampire.
The state has no anti-discrimination law that guarantees gays access to public accommodations. The RFRA fix bill fixes nothing. It says that RFRA does not authorize the merchant to refuse service.

The government hasn't helped racism either. All that has been done is to push the racists underground. The scum will win because the hate is currently stronger than anyone's desire to end it.
I don't believe that. The South would have never willing given up segregation without government stepping in. Without government intervention, age, sex, and religious discrimination in employment would have changed little over the last half century..

Most people today are far less bigoted than they were 50 years ago because society is more integrated and more inclusive. The Faggot, the N***, the Chink, the **** of 50 years ago is likely to be your neighbor, coworker, your boss, or your son in law.

Oh no no no! Haven't the right wing idiots informed you, that was 100% the fault of big government. Business owners didn't want to discriminate, the evil Democratic Big Government made them.

I'm not a aware that Chinese, Japanese had trouble getting a table at most restaurants. Discrimination against blacks was legally enforced. You know that, but you deliberately lump them in the other groups because the only serious discrimination was against them.

I don't believe that. The South would have never willing given up segregation without government stepping in. Without government intervention, age, sex, and religious discrimination in employment would have changed little over the last half century..

Most people today are far less bigoted than they were 50 years ago because society is more integrated and more inclusive. The Faggot, the N***, the Chink, the **** of 50 years ago is likely to be your neighbor, coworker, your boss, or your son in law.

Government enforced segregation in the South, you fucking dumbass. It's true society is less bigoted, but that has nothing to do with PA laws.

Oh no no no! Haven't the right wing idiots informed you, that was 100% the fault of big government. Business owners didn't want to discriminate, the evil Democratic Big Government made them.

You actually said something true for once. Of course, you're still an imbecile.

You are wrong, it is all there as you see on the this board, it is all whispered and kept quiet but the hatred on these boards shows us it alive and well. The surface looks swell, but with Ferguson and a little pizza parlor shows us the hate that you claim is better.

This guy is refusing to provide pizza to gay weddings as if anyone in his little town of 2,000 is going walk into his store and order 50 pizzas for a gay wedding. Now we have a host idiots sending him over $700,000 to compensate him , more than he would make in 10 years.

That just eats you up inside, doesn't it? This is what happens when people don't think before they act, they wind up destroying the livelihoods of innocent people. Luckily, for these people, thousands of people taught these gay liberal bullies a lesson they soon won't forget. Don't be jealous!

So now a person who has never put their foot in a church and subscribes to no recognized religion can claim his first amendment rights would violated if he had to serve gays.

That's not true. Have you even read the law?

That might be a good defense if the state had a gay rights law barring discrimination in public accommodates but they don't.

That was the entire problem to begin with. The state had no anti-discrimination laws for gays before this law was even passed, yet people like you remained silent. You know what that makes you? A hypocrite.

The legislature's latest bit of stupidity is to pass a law that says the sate neither approves or disapproves any type of discrimination.

This shows how liberals like you will never be satisfied until one completely submits to your will. But I got news, Flopper, nearly 30,000 people acted as the silver cross to your vampire.
The state has no anti-discrimination law that guarantees gays access to public accommodations. The RFRA fix bill fixes nothing. It says that RFRA does not authorize the merchant to refuse service.
Yes, just keep repeating yourself.

Profiting off of religious beliefs is disgusting imo. This pizza owner has so far made more money in the last twenty four hours off of donations than his entire pizza parlor made in an entire year. Three times as much to be exact.

Now he's talking about "remodeling"
Taking advantage of the generosity of others is ugly.

What's ugly about it? Did the owner trick the reporter into coming to his business?
What's ugly about it is the American people's amazing charity is making one family rich instead of actually helping those in need.

Dude, conservatives already donate tons of money voluntarily to all manner of charitable causes. And it's really none of your business to approve or disapprove of what people feel is worthy of spending their own money on. I loathe hearing self-righteous twaddle about "better spent here". No one's spending their money in the hopes of gaining your approval.

Tough god damn shit. Don't like my opinion? That is your problem not mine. Now would you like to continue acting like a liberal & find a way to silence me so you won't have to loathe anymore?

Ps. Bite me

How is it confusing, a small business was threatened by violence and was being bullied because the owners opinion was different than others and all they did was speak an opinion. They didn't break a law, they didn't harm anyone, they had a different opinion than others. What is confusing is why people would be so upset that they would threaten violence for a different opinion.

What is confusing is why are so many are so upset because of someone else's opinion and why is it so important to them for everyone to agree and accept their opinion. It makes no sense. If their was a group that was supporting ideals that I'm offended by, I would stop frequenting them. I wouldn't threaten violence.

To be that upset over a difference of opinion, shows me someone is insecure in their position and themselves.

I never advocated violence, but I suggest you ask anti abortion protesters, or a lot of the right wingers here why they think violence is a good thing.

Don't even try it on, fucknut. Prolife protesters don't advocate violence, and are the first ones to denounce any whacko who steps over that line. This is in direct contradistinction to leftists, who applaud violence and looting for their causes, and write reams of approving articles, op eds, and Internet posts supporting it.

Aren't you supposed to do some sort of hand gesture when you try that old Jedi mind trick and try to make me believe all the false stuff you just said?

Point out the false stuff

Anti-abortion violence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Oooh. Wikipedia. Guess you learned us, Bubba. :rolleyes-41: :blahblah:

Your reading comprehension is really bad. Bigots threatened violence and tried to bully a pizza parlor owner for having a different opinion. I do realize liberals are not as liberal in giving money but to conservatives, giving is very much a part of them.

It's your money. Give what you want to who you want. I just haven't figured out your reason in this case. Do you think it will accomplish anything?

I didn't donate to them, but I understand why they are getting donations. The left wing nutters threatened violence and tried to bully them into agreeing with them. They left wing nazis tried to make them not have a differing opinion. This backlash whether you agree or understand is a backlash about liberal nut jobs forcing their opinions on others. That is a pretty simple reason.

So it's that easy to get right wingers to throw away their money? I'll make a point to remember that.

If you could figure out how to get people to give you money voluntarily, you wouldn't have to keep using the government to rob them.

Libturds don't do "voluntary."

I've noticed.

The free market of our economy is regulated, for good reason. It's filled with morons like these pizza people who somehow believe what they do for a living is serving God, not customers. They are mistaken.

Most regulations are burdensome, abusive, unnecessary or just a mechanism for the filthy ass bureaucrats to raise taxes or participate in some form of corruption.

Whenever government screws with the free market we all get poorer or have our freedoms taken away. Obamacare is a great example of that.

The morons are the queers and Liberals that got in a hissy fit over a freedom of religion issue that was not even real. Kind of like the Blacks and Libtards getting all bent out of shape with the lie of "hands up don't shoot".

Seriously, you'd think they'd be grateful to know who likes them and who doesn't, so they can spend their money and time appropriately.

Profiting off of religious beliefs is disgusting imo. This pizza owner has so far made more money in the last twenty four hours off of donations than his entire pizza parlor made in an entire year. Three times as much to be exact.

What's ugly about it? Did the owner trick the reporter into coming to his business?
What's ugly about it is the American people's amazing charity is making one family rich instead of actually helping those in need.

Dude, conservatives already donate tons of money voluntarily to all manner of charitable causes. And it's really none of your business to approve or disapprove of what people feel is worthy of spending their own money on. I loathe hearing self-righteous twaddle about "better spent here". No one's spending their money in the hopes of gaining your approval.

Tough god damn shit. Don't like my opinion? That is your problem not mine. Now would you like to continue acting like a liberal & find a way to silence me so you won't have to loathe anymore?

Ps. Bite me

Yes, arguing with you is "trying to silence you". ONE of us is acting like a liberal, all right, but it ain't me.

Ps. Bite me

Yes, arguing with you is "trying to silence you". ONE of us is acting like a liberal, all right, but it ain't me.
You didn't articulate an argument, you whined about my opinion.

Ps. Bite me

You didn't articulate an argument, you whined about my opinion.

You presented an opinion, and I told you you were wrong. Only a liberal thinks being told he's wrong is "trying to silence" him.

Case closed. Butch up, nancy boy.

PoliticalCorrectnessThoughtPolice.jpg

Forum List

Back