Liberal Bill Maher On His Show Accuses Adam Schiff To His Face Of Stalking President Trump

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Every now and then Maher has a moment of clarity. Nevertheless, Schiff's face after the stalking comment is priceless. It's somewhere between panic and confusion, like a deer in the headlights.

Twitter

Every now and then Maher has a moment of clarity. Nevertheless, Schiff's face after the stalking comment is priceless. It's somewhere between panic and confusion, like a deer in the headlights.
Twitter

Let's face it. Adam like most Democrats have always had more than just a little Trump envy. They want to be more like the Donald. Can't get enough of him.

Twitter

Let's face it. Adam like most Democrats have always had more than just a little Trump envy. They want to be more like the Donald. Can't get enough of him.
No one sane that I know wants to be like Trump.

Twitter

That's because you hang out with insane people.

Twitter

That's because you hang out with insane people.
Sorry, not my preference.

Twitter

You got that right. o_O

trump_supporters2.jpg

trump_and_women_3432543b.jpg

melania-trump-01-1024.jpg

House investigations of Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted.

That Trump supporters and others on the partisan right oppose the investigations comes as no surprise.

And the GOP has only itself to blame – Congressional investigations as political weapon is a Republican creation.

House investigations of Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted.

That Trump supporters and others on the partisan right oppose the investigations comes as no surprise.

And the GOP has only itself to blame – Congressional investigations as political weapon is a Republican creation.
Demoncrat Congressional investigations into Nixon was a political weapon!

Twitter
Lol
Yup, when you have lost Bill Maher...

...and still no Russian connection

Forum List

Back