Lib violence escalates

Now they are shooting at cops while they are home. Ever closer to the edge on insanity, problem is nobody knows where that edge is until its too late.

The police shot up the home of Breonna Taylor. So far even though we know who did that no one has been legally held accountable.
HAs nothing to do with this stay on topic

How do you know? We are spitballing here by blaming it on "liberals" even though we have no idea who did this. The cops killed one of their own in Baltimore because he was going to testify against them. New Jersey is known as being pretty corrupt. We have no idea whether or not this might be a similar situation.

But in the end it's either OK to shoot up a persons home or it isn't.
....someone was shooting at the police--they have every right to defend themselves

WOW!!!
Phucknob gave this a thumbs down?

If someone breaks into your home and you fire at them do you support them firing back?
....if they are not a criminal and don't hang around criminals--yes
...if they hang around criminals/are a criminal, they get what they deserve
---someone? hahahahah you mean a CRIMINAL breaking into my home? that's one of the dumbest questions ever

Now they are shooting at cops while they are home. Ever closer to the edge on insanity, problem is nobody knows where that edge is until its too late.

The police shot up the home of Breonna Taylor. So far even though we know who did that no one has been legally held accountable.

How do you know? We are spitballing here by blaming it on "liberals" even though we have no idea who did this. The cops killed one of their own in Baltimore because he was going to testify against them. New Jersey is known as being pretty corrupt. We have no idea whether or not this might be a similar situation.

....someone was shooting at the police--they have every right to defend themselves

WOW!!!

If someone breaks into your home and you fire at them do you support them firing back?
---someone? hahahahah you mean a CRIMINAL breaking into my home? that's one of the dumbest questions ever

The cops were criminals. They obtained the warrant through false pretenses.

WOW!!!

no they did not--please link that

WOW!!!

Not if they're yelling police.

WOW!!!

'''''But a judge had also signed a warrant allowing the police to search Ms. Taylor’s residence because the police said they believed that one of the men had used her apartment to receive packages. Ms. Taylor had been dating that man on and off for several years''''
from anticop NYTimes:

WOW!!!

I've done it many times. I'm sure you have seen it.

WOW!!!

I've done it many times. I'm sure you have seen it.
no, it was never proved .......it was all babble crap anti-cop nonsense--as it usually is

Liberals or democrats my butt....

hell-gif_11_delay-0.1s.gif

Of course it does. It's called escalation. Police were generally acquitted of wrongdoing in shootings of this kind. After a while, people might get fed up with that kind of treatment. Now that you've got a demagogue in WH and his right wing media klaxxons pimping the division hate, didn't you think it would only be a matter of time until something like this happened? Not condoning it. Just saying, I'm not surprised.
Only ones pimping division is libs,,,,,.....several cops have gone to jail in last few yrs.....libs version of getting away with is all cops are guilty.........your condoning of such actions like I said leads only to a place nobody wants to go.

Sure. You run with that. I'm pretty sure the cop that shot Tamir Rice in Cleveland was just fired, not arrested. And as I'm recalling, police have not until recently been held to account for their lousy decisions. After a while, you keep seeing the same crap happening over and over with no repercussions, are you surprised something like this happened? And leading to a place nobody wants to go?.....I'd consider the numbers before I would start making veiled threats. It's only gonna take a couple of knuckleheads like Kyle Rittenhouse to start something that can't be undone. And it will probably involve innocent people getting hurt.
the Rice shooting was justifiable

Title is a lie. Nothing in the article says they are liberals.
Oh please......grow up and be honest......it aint repubs in the street rioting

Grow up and stop lying. This wasn’t a riot. It was criminal act where three as yet unknown suspects shot into a home.

The police returned fire

Forum List

Back