Lib violence escalates

Now they are shooting at cops while they are home. Ever closer to the edge on insanity, problem is nobody knows where that edge is until its too late.

The police shot up the home of Breonna Taylor. So far even though we know who did that no one has been legally held accountable.
Are you suggesting that the cops specifically went to Briana Taylor house to kill her? If not, what the hell kind of comparison is that?

Now they are shooting at cops while they are home. Ever closer to the edge on insanity, problem is nobody knows where that edge is until its too late.

The police shot up the home of Breonna Taylor. So far even though we know who did that no one has been legally held accountable.
total bullshit
.......the police RESPOND to criminal activity....she was with a known criminal/etc

No she wasn't. But that fact won't stop you from making things up.
You clearly dont know the facts of this case if you think that..

HAs nothing to do with this stay on topic

How do you know? We are spitballing here by blaming it on "liberals" even though we have no idea who did this. The cops killed one of their own in Baltimore because he was going to testify against them. New Jersey is known as being pretty corrupt. We have no idea whether or not this might be a similar situation.

But in the end it's either OK to shoot up a persons home or it isn't.
....someone was shooting at the police--they have every right to defend themselves

When you break into someone's house you are liable to get shot at.
Yep, the cops made a big mistake. That is a lot different from seeking out the house of a cop and shooting at him. Comparing what the cops did and and this assassination attempt is dishonest. You obviously dont have enough faith in your position to defend it with honesty, so why are you taking this position in the first place? Whats the point of knowingly taking an incorrect position in a debate?

How do you know? We are spitballing here by blaming it on "liberals" even though we have no idea who did this. The cops killed one of their own in Baltimore because he was going to testify against them. New Jersey is known as being pretty corrupt. We have no idea whether or not this might be a similar situation.

....someone was shooting at the police--they have every right to defend themselves

Yep, the cops made a big mistake. That is a lot different from seeking out the house of a cop and shooting at him. Comparing what the cops did and and this assassination attempt is dishonest. You obviously dont have enough faith in your position to defend it with honesty, so why are you taking this position in the first place? Whats the point of knowingly taking an incorrect position in a debate?
..did the cops make a mistake?? they went to the house they were ordered to, yes?

..did the cops make a mistake?? they went to the house they were ordered to, yes?
Yeah, but they should have alerted their presence before breaking in. I dont directly blame them for anyones death per say, but it was still a mistake that led to someone's death. I think firing them is appropriate, but not murder charges.

The police returned fire

It is legal to protect your home from invaders. It is not legal to fire back.

We have NO idea what happened yet.

Pineville Officer arrested, accused of shooting himself and making up ambush report

I'm sure there were people blaming certain people when this first happened also.

Yeah, her boyfriend should have had the book already thrown at him for starting a shoot out with the cops.

Pineville Officer arrested, accused of shooting himself and making up ambush report

I'm sure there were people blaming certain people when this first happened also.
Ohhh, NOOOOWWW you say we dont know the facts yet. How about you fucktards take this position every time before you go out looting, burning and shooting?

Yeah, her boyfriend should have had the book already thrown at him for starting a shoot out with the cops.

Right, only white people should be permitted to protect their homes. Come on, just be honest here.

Ohhh, NOOOOWWW you say we dont know the facts yet.

No, I said that in my very first post.

How about you fucktards take this position every time before you go out looting, burning and shooting?

I understand why the protest are happening.

Right, only white people should be permitted to protect their homes. Come on, just be honest here.
I thought I had already explained this............if I can't shoot cops/bounty hunters for trying to break down my door on my vacation rental at 3 in the morning looking for some guy that I never heard of--no actual druggies should be able to either. It is obvisous that Breonna and her boyfriend Walker were playing around with drugs and their dealers. Shooting the cops was a bad call on their part----which got Taylor killed and should have also took out her boyfriend.

I thought I had already explained this............if I can't shoot cops/bounty hunters for trying to break down my door on my vacation rental at 3 in the morning looking for some guy that I never heard of--no actual druggies should be able to either. It is obvisous that Breonna and her boyfriend Walker were playing around with drugs and their dealers. Shooting the cops was a bad call on their part----which got Taylor killed and should have also took out her boyfriend.

Be honest.

Yeah, but they should have alerted their presence before breaking in. I dont directly blame them for anyones death per say, but it was still a mistake that led to someone's death. I think firing them is appropriate, but not murder charges.
Oh Boy---------------

You THINK that the cops didn't say that they were cops
You THINK that the cops weren't using a police battering ram
You think that the cops weren't wearing vests that clearly said that they were cops

You think wrong---------you are basing your "thinking" on the lies being planted by the Taylor families attorney's ........................................

Oh Boy---------------

You think that the cops weren't wearing vests that clearly said that they were cops

You think wrong---------you are basing your "thinking" on the lies being planted by the Taylor families attorney's ........................................

Taylor's family got 12 million and there were no charges for protecting their home. That didn't happen because the cops were right.

The police returned fire

LOL

The Police were ordered there, were fired upon, but it's illegal for them to return fire?

The police returned fire

LOL

The Police were ordered there, were fired upon, but it's illegal for them to return fire?

I've addressed this many times.

Oh Boy---------------

I dont give a shit about Briana Taylor. Hang out in a drug house and this is what you get.

Oh Boy---------------

Taylor's family got 12 million and there were no charges for protecting their home. That didn't happen because the cops were right.
It happens all the time now----anytime some black criminals family whines--the dem government pays fearing other racist blacks on a jury rewarding more. It's crazy and stupid. and btw wasn't Kenneth Walker charged?

Factually speaking, the police returned fire at the home of Brianna Taylor after being fired upon.

Forum List

Back