Lib admits the endgoal of the agenda is to eliminate gender

It's not much of a stretch to assume that this is the goal of the craziest of them.

I'd sure be interested in knowing why, but I'd be surprised if anyone here admitted to this.

We'll probably just see deflection and insults.
Why is easy. It satisfies the need to make things equal. Equal is fair.
So the founding documents of this nation are disingenuous in their proclamation that all men are created equal??
That you imagine the sentence means men must be provided tampons says more about you then anyone else.
Yeah, I can tell you've never been married....
I was married for 14 years.
And you had to provide your own tampons?

So the founding documents of this nation are disingenuous in their proclamation that all men are created equal??
That you imagine the sentence means men must be provided tampons says more about you then anyone else.
Really?
Is that because he/she seems smart?
I can see you've never been married either, yep, plain as the nose on your face...Every woman I have ever had ask me at one time or another to pick up Tampons at the store...Even my sister when she lived with me....It still beats having to raise corn to use the silk for a dew rag...
You were used by women for tampon runs? Are you being serious?? :laugh:

Really?
I can see you've never been married either, yep, plain as the nose on your face...Every woman I have ever had ask me at one time or another to pick up Tampons at the store...Even my sister when she lived with me....It still beats having to raise corn to use the silk for a dew rag...
My Ma sent me on cigarette runs to the store at 4...

Really?
:laugh:

It's all good, moonglow. I would have done the same thing. :)

Really?

After three wives I don't do it anymore....I look for women in walkers...

Really?

I'll keep enjoying my time with women who think ahead. Women who don't expect me to buy their personal necessities. lol

I do like your humor, moonglow. :)

J/K...

I'll keep enjoying my time with women who think ahead. Women who don't expect me to buy their personal necessities. lol

You do know it's all manufactured by unemployed Keebler elves, but thanks anyhow...

J/K...

You do know it's all manufactured by unemployed Keebler elves, but thanks anyhow...
Are you unemployed and searching for a job, moonglow?

J/K...

Yeah.. I have several jobs I do..I just have an operation so I am in month two of a three month vacation, yet I did all my drugs...Bummer...I would like into old professions I played with at a younger age..

No one else was going to do it for me.

No one else was going to do it for me.
Hmm, so you were not a stay at home, barefoot and pregnant wife? Sounds unpatriotic...

i like the concept of gender...

I wouldn't want to get rid of it...What I want is for gender to be separate from sex and both sexes can choose how they want to be seen.
It's easier to find the clothes in a department store when categorized as such..

J/K...

Yeah.. I have several jobs I do..I just have an operation so I am in month two of a three month vacation, yet I did all my drugs...Bummer...I would like into old professions I played with at a younger age..
I'm glad life is treating you well. lol

J/K...

I'm glad life is treating you well. lol
It could be worse, but I have no wife so it's better...

I wouldn't want to get rid of it...What I want is for gender to be separate from sex and both sexes can choose how they want to be seen.

“Gender” cannot be separate from sex. Only science-hating idiots such as yourself think that insane left wrong-wing perversions can override immutable biology.

“Gender” cannot be separate from sex. Only science-hating idiots such as yourself think that insane left wrong-wing perversions can override immutable biology.
YOU are the science hating idiot! First of all, science now tells us that biological sex is not always clearly male or female and that while an individual may appear to be one gender or the other, there may be underlying biological ( that is SCIENTIFIC) reasons why there is gender dysphoria . Secondly, psychology is also a science which you apparently also hate and have no appreciation for. Even in the absence of identifiable biological explanations, some people experience gender dysphoria and that is a very real thing for them which must be respected. Biological sex and gender identity are indeed two separate things so smarten up Blaylock, or try to anyway.

YOU are the science hating idiot! First of all, science now tells us that biological sex is not always clearly male or female and that while an individual may appear to be one gender or the other, there may be underlying biological ( that is SCIENTIFIC) reasons why there is gender dysphoria . Secondly, psychology is also a science which you apparently also hate and have no appreciation for. Even in the absence of identifiable biological explanations, some people experience gender dysphoria and that is a very real thing for them which must be respected. Biological sex and gender identity are indeed two separate things so smarten up Blaylock, or try to anyway.

clock_22.gif

Madness is not science. Perversion is not science. Most of us know the difference. Those of you who do not know the difference are worthy only of mockery and scorn.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back