LIAR -- Obama INTENTIONALLY LIES to Blacks While Campaigning For Hillary

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama Tells blacks Trump is for Klan...
- Obama: Donald Trump Would Tolerate Klan If Elected President
- Obama: Donald Trump Would Tolerate Klan If Elected President - Breitbart

"President Barack Obama wants people in North Carolina to vote for Hillary Clinton, so he’s warning them that Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan if he’s elected president."

WHAT A F*ING LIAR!

As probably every liberal on this board who parroted these LIES yesterday on the board now KNOWS - because I called them out and pointed out their LIES repeatedly by posting the TRUTH, LINKS, and TRANSCRIPTS of Trump denouncing both David Duke and the KKK - OBAMA JUST SHAMELESSLY, UNETHICALLY, PATHETICALLY LIED HIS ASS OFF!

ACCORDING TO THE CLINTON NEWS NETWORK (CNN) WHO REPORTED IT:
"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years...I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

---- DATED MARCH 3RD, 2016!
---- Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

8 (EIGHT) months later, Barry is STILL lying his ass off, telling the same DEBUNKED LIE... proven by their own ALL-IN CNN..and 8 months later, Liberal PARROTS on this board are STILL REPEATING BARRY'S LIES!

The President, the DNC candidate, and Liberals have no honor, no integrity, no ethics, no respect for the truth!

In 2008 BARRY declared about Hillary: 'She will SAY and DO anything to get elected'....obviously he will SAY and DO anything to GET her elected.

What a pathetic, lying POS!

Hes got to make shit up, just like Hillary..

On more dismal news, Jobs report came out and missed expectations by 35,000 jobs.. Yet the UE rate drops because they they threw out another 65,000 people who can not find work.. (those who can no longer get benefits from UE insurance)

If we include those who took part time jobs and are still working and looking for work the UE rate is over 9.7%... And if we took all displaced workers its 19.2%...

Wonderful democrat economy.....

Last edited:
Obama Tells blacks Trump is for Klan...
- Obama: Donald Trump Would Tolerate Klan If Elected President
- Obama: Donald Trump Would Tolerate Klan If Elected President - Breitbart

"President Barack Obama wants people in North Carolina to vote for Hillary Clinton, so he’s warning them that Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan if he’s elected president."

WHAT A F*ING LIAR!

As probably every liberal on this board who parroted these LIES yesterday on the board now KNOWS - because I called them out and pointed out their LIES repeatedly by posting the TRUTH, LINKS, and TRANSCRIPTS of Trump denouncing both David Duke and the KKK - OBAMA JUST SHAMELESSLY, UNETHICALLY, PATHETICALLY LIED HIS ASS OFF!

ACCORDING TO THE CLINTON NEWS NETWORK (CNN) WHO REPORTED IT:
"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years...I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

---- DATED MARCH 3RD, 2016!
---- Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

8 (EIGHT) months later, Barry is STILL lying his ass off, telling the same DEBUNKED LIE... proven by their own ALL-IN CNN..and 8 months later, Liberal PARROTS on this board are STILL REPEATING BARRY'S LIES!

The President, the DNC candidate, and Liberals have no honor, no integrity, no ethics, no respect for the truth!

In 2008 BARRY declared about Hillary: 'She will SAY and DO anything to get elected'....obviously he will SAY and DO anything to GET her elected.

What a pathetic, lying POS!

That pissed me off when I heard him yesterday. The most divisive President in two generations flat out lying and race baiting. He's transitioning to the Al Sharpton of the future. No church, just a soap box to stand on and a donation hotline.

Forum List

Back