LIAR -- Obama INTENTIONALLY LIES to Blacks While Campaigning For Hillary

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama Tells blacks Trump is for Klan...
- Obama: Donald Trump Would Tolerate Klan If Elected President

"President Barack Obama wants people in North Carolina to vote for Hillary Clinton, so he’s warning them that Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan if he’s elected president."

WHAT A F*ING LIAR!

As probably every liberal on this board who parroted these LIES yesterday on the board now KNOWS - because I called them out and pointed out their LIES repeatedly by posting the TRUTH, LINKS, and TRANSCRIPTS of Trump denouncing both David Duke and the KKK - OBAMA JUST SHAMELESSLY, UNETHICALLY, PATHETICALLY LIED HIS ASS OFF!

Last edited:
Afro Americans are not going to vote for Crooked Hillary because they remember what Obama said about Crooked Hillary back in the day! That she was corrupt!

The party crime boss isn't going to get anything done by telling the truth. That's a given. They know they need to lie to grab more power.

"President Barack Obama wants people in North Carolina to vote for Hillary Clinton, so he’s warning them that Donald Trump would tolerate the support of the Klu Klux Klan if he’s elected president."

WHAT A F*ING LIAR!

As probably every liberal on this board who parroted these LIES yesterday on the board now KNOWS - because I called them out and pointed out their LIES repeatedly by posting the TRUTH, LINKS, and TRANSCRIPTS of Trump denouncing both David Duke and the KKK - OBAMA JUST SHAMELESSLY, UNETHICALLY, PATHETICALLY LIED HIS ASS OFF!
when confronted about the klan's men David Duke, Trump said he doesn't know who that is ... he didn't know who he was .... trump outright lied to them even about his activities with david duke ... now you want to challenge Obama because he pointed that out ??? really are your this stupids...

trumps response about the Klan
During the interview, though, asked if he'd broadly distance himself from Duke and white supremacists, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.
"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

he said he didn't know anything about the KKK and duke give me a break are you this stupid ...

WHAT A F*ING LIAR!

when confronted about the klan's men David Duke, Trump said he doesn't know who that is ... he didn't know who he was .... trump outright lied to them even about his activities with david duke ... now you want to challenge Obama because he pointed that out ??? really are your this stupids...

trumps response about the Klan
During the interview, though, asked if he'd broadly distance himself from Duke and white supremacists, Trump demurred, saying he knew nothing about their support for his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.
"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump said. "You wouldn't want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I'd have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them and certainly I would disavow if I thought there was something wrong. You may have groups in there that are totally fine -- it would be very unfair. So give me a list of the groups and I'll let you know."

he said he didn't know anything about the KKK and duke give me a break are you this stupid ...
What's you evidence he knew anything about David Duke before the leftist smear merchants did the drive by?

The slimy Dems will stop at NOTHING to succeed.
Hell, I heard on Fox News radio this morning, Clinton said Trump said blacks are all criminals and shit. I was like WTF?
They are disgusting

Gee...it looks like my original post may have been modified...because it is now missing all of THIS:

From the Clinton News Network (CNN) - MARCH 2016:

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe." "I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."

-- Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

8 MONTHS later Barry is LYING - spreading DEBUNKED LIES!

What part of 'I DISAVOW David Duke....I DISAVOW the KKK' did Barry, Hillary, or you Libs NOT understand in MARCH of this year?!

What part of it do you not understand NOW?

STOP THE 'LYING, DENYING, AND JUSTIFYING...

'MAN UP' - ADMIT YOUR 'DEAR LEADER' IS A LIAR (HE'S ALREADY WON AN WARD FOR IT) ...AND IF YOU CONTINUE TO PARROT HIS DEBUNKED LIES, THAT MAKES YOU A LIAR, TOO!

Last edited:
'Disavowing' the KKK does not change the fact that Donald Trump supports a very large amount of the KKK agenda.
Yeah, and you bedwetters sound a lot like Stalinists. Gulag or being called ******? Take your pick
BTW I guess CLinton has a lot in common with ISIS considering they want her to win.

'Disavowing' the KKK does not change the fact that Donald Trump supports a very large amount of the KKK agenda.
:wtf:

MAN UP, DUDE - STOP THE 'LYING, DENYING, JUSTIFYING, TWISTING, ETC...! ADMIT YOUR DEAR LEADER IS A F*ING LIAR!

BTW I guess CLinton has a lot in common with ISIS considering they want her to win.
Well, she and Barry did ally themselves with Mexican Drug cartels, Al Qaeida, ISIS, and the Muslim Brotherhood. Hillary's #1 Aide, who just F*ed her with 650k emails, has a family connected to terrorists and was placed as Hillary's Intern by a man now serving prison time for aiding terrorists....

:wtf:

MAN UP, DUDE - STOP THE 'LYING, DENYING, JUSTIFYING, TWISTING, ETC...! ADMIT YOUR DEAR LEADER IS A F*ING LIAR!
LMAO I don't which is worse... the fact that carb is a major hack or the fact that you want him to display honesty... :p

Forum List

Back