Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. I could type it or post the vid. Can you watch the vid? Thanks. Then maybe comment on the content of the video and not some petty, cliche, phony attempt to discredit the op.

I did. I could type it or post the vid. Can you watch the vid? Thanks. Then maybe comment on the content of the video and not some petty, cliche, phony attempt to discredit the op.
I'm not interested in watching a video but if you can't articulate the point of it then that demonstrates it would be a waste of time.

And you, icweasel, lol, are also a waste of time. Thats your problem. You dont watch videos.

Its the way it works and is indisputable by anyone with brains. I didnt make it up. I learned it by watching videos and reading. So, knowing its true, why would you comment and look like a fool so, discredit the op...lmao. Do you ever have an original thought?

Its the way it works and is indisputable by anyone with brains. I didnt make it up. I learned it by watching videos and reading. So, knowing its true, why would you comment and look like a fool so, discredit the op...lmao. Do you ever have an original thought?

"Richard David Wolff is an American Marxian economist, well known for his work on Marxian economics, economic methodology, and class analysis"

What is it with the Left's fascination with discredited ideologies?

Oooo I made it almost 2 minutes into the "I hate rich people" video before I thought "oh do fuck off." (Where's my god damn cookie?)

Yep all us folks who put up the capital to start businesses hate you little fuckers so much we're poisoning you with pollution!! Never mind the fact that you little bastards drive your cars to work and thus contribute to that same pollution you want to pin on the big bad evil businesses that pay your fucking salaries. Without us you'd be starving in the streets cause you're not able to start your own businesses, keep biting at the hand that feeds you - it's done such a marvelous things for you so far, surely it'll get better!!

(I do apologize my PC filter is on the fritz this morning. Please feel free to eat that cookie.)

And you, icweasel, lol, are also a waste of time. Thats your problem. You dont watch videos.
Apparently, you don't understand them.

Oh!...I understand. Quite well. Your a chicken shit.

If you want more cake start your own business, if you don't have the balls to do that go play elsewhere.
Question for you though....do you know how long the World has lived under a "Credit Economy"?
Make no mistake on this point I agree with you....it is anathema to freedom.

Oooo I made it almost 2 minutes into the "I hate rich people" video before I thought "oh do fuck off." (Where's my god damn cookie?)

Yep all us folks who put up the capital to start businesses hate you little fuckers so much we're poisoning you with pollution!! Never mind the fact that you little bastards drive your cars to work and thus contribute to that same pollution you want to pin on the big bad evil businesses that pay your fucking salaries. Without us you'd be starving in the streets cause you're not able to start your own businesses, keep biting at the hand that feeds you - it's done such a marvelous things for you so far, surely it'll get better!!

(I do apologize my PC filter is on the fritz this morning. Please feel free to eat that cookie.)

You have got to be the stupidest person alive.Hey moron....how much profit would the company have made if it werent for the workers? You make your money of fucking the same people that made you. Thats why I hate you. You have everything and are fat and bloated and want more. Thats why I hate you. Our country is dying and you want more. Thats why I hate you. We've given and sacrificed everything but you want more. Thats why I hate you. You said "more production" and we did and you made billions while stealing health care and wages from your employees...the ones that made you you are already fat and bloated but you want more.
You shit on people for profit. You cry about welfare and unemployment but ignore corporate welfare and blame it on the defenseless. You pick on the weak. Thats why you are a piece of shit. Im only sorry I wont be here to see you all hang.
You...can eat this.

NOV 1, 2014 @ 11:37 AM 1,854 VIEWSThe Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets
Class Warfare One More Time: The Left-Wing And The Right-Wing Versions

Mark Hendrickson ,

CONTRIBUTOR

I write about economics, politics, and human-interest stories.

Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.

On the eve of another biennial election, one of the defining issues that separates and distinguishes the statists—the “left-wingers”—from the traditionalist pro-individual rights advocates—what the left calls “right-wingers” like me (a label I proudly accept as herein defined)—is our radically different concepts of class warfare.

Progressives—those generally running under the label “Democrat”—retain a more or less Marxian paradigm whereby the modern-day version of the proletariat (“the poor”) are being unfairly exploited and victimized by the upper class (“the rich”) and their bourgeois lackeys (“the middle class”), and so the power of the state must redistribute wealth to reduce this allegedly unjust economic inequality.

Many right-wingers happen to think that the left’s obsessive egalitarianism is wacko. First and foremost, while we believe in equal, impartial treatment before the law and (for those of us who are men and women of faith) that all humans are equal in the eyes of God, we maintain that economic equality is profoundly unnatural, unrealistic, and undesirable.

The insuperable problem confronting the egalitarians is that God or nature—take your pick—did not make us equal in talent, skills, ability, industriousness, motivation, endurance, vision, etc., and so the result cannot be similar economic productivity and wealth. Because their prime directive holds that all humans must share in a more equal division of wealth than what results in a state of individual liberty, egalitarians have declared war against nature or God. They believe that the creator of our natural differences made a cosmic error that they must rectify, and many leftists pursue this goal with a fervor aptly characterized as messianic.
5857483483_d564c6964e_b.jpg

I don’t know anybody on the right who thinks that poverty is a good thing. We righties seek to increase opportunities for the poor to make the same climb out of poverty that our own ancestors (sometimes just a generation or two ago) made in the past. We favor educational choice so that poor kids can be liberated from failing schools. We seek to create the right conditions for a vibrant, growing economy with lots of new jobs so that poor Americans can have the satisfaction of achieving success on their own. We don’t obsess about the rich or try to cut them down to size, but recognize that unless they are crooks or political cronies, they have earned their fortunes in the marketplace by creating value and serving others.

The left, by contrast, is divided between genuinely compassionate people who want to lift up the poor and the misanthropic “mean greens” whose ideological abhorrence of affluence arrays them against the poor. Where those leftists who wish to reduce poverty differ from righties is in their approach. Progressives feel they aren’t doing enough for the poor unless they are doing something to the rich. They expend more energy on implementing policies that take from the rich than on those that uplift the poor, and as a consequence, the poor languish behind. Indeed, many on the left seem to prefer to keep the poor dependent on government programs (the cynical practitioners of the Curley strategy).

Recommended by Forbes

We on the right—that is, we who do not regard the state as an economic provider or redistributor or caretaker—are part of the dominant American tradition of not believing in class warfare. We view America as the Land of Opportunity and upward mobility where individuals are not trapped in rigid, static social classes, but where freedom makes it possible and, indeed, commonplace for individuals to achieve success and make great economic strides.

Alas, though, as I have written before, there is a class warfare in which righties need to engage. It is the growing division into a governing elite versus the rest of us. Federal employees indeed have become an economic and political aristocracy. If they had earned their superior affluence in the economic marketplace, we would congratulate and commend them for their success. But by enriching themselves through the political process, by which everything they receive is taken, not earned, from those of us in the private sector, their superior economic status is hardly admirable. Getting ahead through the mechanism of the state is the Old World path to prosperity, not the American Way. Combine the government bureaucrats’ higher incomes with their increasingly arbitrary exercise of power (EPA, NLRB, IRS, etc.) over the rest of us (not to mention, their incompetence and clumsiness—e.g., CDC, FDA, TSA, etc.) the feds have become a class, one against which we the people need to push back against before, like Gulliver, it’s too late.

You have got to be the stupidest person alive.Hey moron....how much profit would the company have made if it werent for the workers? You make your money of fucking the same people that made you. Thats why I hate you. You have everything and are fat and bloated and want more. Thats why I hate you. Our country is dying and you want more. Thats why I hate you. We've given and sacrificed everything but you want more. Thats why I hate you. You said "more production" and we did and you made billions while stealing health care and wages from your employees...the ones that made you you are already fat and bloated but you want more.
You shit on people for profit. You cry about welfare and unemployment but ignore corporate welfare and blame it on the defenseless. You pick on the weak. Thats why you are a piece of shit. Im only sorry I wont be here to see you all hang.
You...can eat this.

You appear to have some very serious penis envy issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back