LGBTQ dems and the gay pride movements are taking things far too far now

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that mean Libs of tiktoks should die because of all the violence she's directed towards people? Also what's with you speaking like this?

There are those with enough brains to know that violence does not resolve political disagreements. Then there are those who use political disagreement to incite violence.

Libs of TikTok does not promote violence against anyone to my knowledge. It is up to the consumer of that content whether to act violently on that content or not.

And what's with me speaking as I do?

I value my safety and that of my family. If your 'journalism' involves enticing the violent elements of society to come after me and my family because I disagree with you politically? I have no mercy on people who engage in that type of behavior.

It doesn't even have to be me, it could be anyone.

There are those with enough brains to know that violence does not resolve political disagreements. Then there are those who use political disagreement to incite violence.

Libs of TikTok does not promote violence against anyone to my knowledge. It is up to the consumer of that content whether to act violently on that content or not.

And what's with me speaking as I do?

I value my safety and that of my family. If your 'journalism' involves enticing the violent elements of society to come after me and my family because I disagree with you politically? I have no mercy on people who engage in that type of behavior.

It doesn't even have to be me, it could be anyone.
So like do you read what you post or is cognitive dissonance something your dad handed down to you to?

Notice how iceberg fled the thread when I offered to show him proof.

Let it be known that if you are to comment on this board, you need to be prepared.
I left?

busted again.

and "prepared" for what, exactly?

now you are on ignore.

Of course, I read what I post, but you clearly don't.
Mf you're like "directing tens of thousands of bigots to certain teachers Libs of Tiktoks deem to be sexual predators is just political disagreement, but if I find one journalist doing journalisms I'm gonna shoot em. I'm gonna kill em."

Mf you're like "directing tens of thousands of bigots to certain teachers Libs of Tiktoks deem to be sexual predators is just political disagreement, but if I find one journalist doing journalisms I'm gonna shoot em. I'm gonna kill em."
Eh, no. Reading comprehension isn't your thing, is it?

Cause: a so-called journalist harasses my relatives in an effort to dox me, to make my physical address known to violent actors in society who disagree with me politically.

Effect: those bad actors come to my address to act out their twisted morality on me, and they get shot in the process.

This isn't a hard concept to grasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back